Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4531 - 4540 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Good afternoon ladies!!!
I'm 10 dpo today and so tempted to test!!! I will wait though since AF is due on Sunday. My UTI is feeling better, but still have occasional cramping and headaches. Was very emotional before!!

@miracle so sorry :(. **hugs**

@skyline I was debating taking my temperature twice, but I didn't start it The first day of my cycle

I am also new to checking my cervix. High? Low?? HELP!!!

10 years ago

Ohhhh Miracle, don't worry. You know if it's meant to be it WILL happen. God willing it will happen soon.

Jessica, I'm glad you're better.

I've never knew about all these things like checking your cervix yourself, such as position and mucus, and I've never knew about checking bbt. I knew about checking ovulation, but never had to. I hope I never have to do all those things!!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

@ DeLaLiLuV, no one really wants to have to do the things we do in order to get pregnant. However, many of us here do and will do whatever it takes! Hopefully you don't have to either, but I guess you never know.

@miracle-As the cycles come and go, I just feel so defeated. Is there anyway not to? I know that it will happen, but the waiting game still sucks. I am so sorry AF showed. I know I have said this before, but seriously, every time I log onto FB or talk to an old friend, there is a new pregnancy announcement. I should just start going through my friend lists and start guessing who is next! Could be a fun game :) I know we say this every month to each other, but it WILL happen. I hope AF is nice to you this cycle and you can move right along to the next. Here's so lots and lots of 2014 babies!!!!

10 years ago

@miricalmomma hi babe i love you and miss you lots to i am so sorry for the bfn babe i am always checking in you know how to find me[heart]

@piecesgirl love and miss you lots but you are always checking in with me on instagram love you hun and sorry for the bfn i am here always with open arms. [heart]

10 years ago

Hey @topo!

Who was it that has been having cramps? Here is a FF chart of someone who recorded cramps during her fertile window and leading up to a BFP. Everyone is different, but I just thought I would share! (This chart gallery is interesting. lol)

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGalleryCache/chart161969-0.png?k=4664890;1386877824;1;1ad9c185cfa81544f54359fd9abe46b7

@athena - How are things today?

User Image

10 years ago

I am spotting and I'm only 9 dpo now fxed it's implant but I have a bad feeling now af is coming early.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@LSchrader - I've taken it twice one other time as well, I dozed off in the middle of taking it and it was 97.17 and retook it and it was 97.32. I may have dozed off this morning... I don't know, sometimes I don't realize I dozed! lol Now I'm going to go have to run see if I detect any tiny bumps on my cervix. I hope it doesn't mean you are out!

@JessicaMW - Have you done any temping yet? Are you using a BBT thermometer? You can start whenever you want.

@athena - Hoping it's implant.

User Image

10 years ago

miracle & lschrader - it can be so hard not to get down the more time passes! Hugs to you both. Miracle, I hope Af is easy and over quickly, and maybe you can get caught up in holiday preparations and not think about things too much. (I know, easy to say, hard to do.) Lschrader - I like the guessing game! :) Anything to turn feeling defeated into laughter. I've felt down long enough...you know? I've woken up two days in a row in a foul mood, for no reason other than I think I'm out this month. Like you said, here's to lots of 2014 babies!

Athena - Hang in there, dear! I so hope it's implant spotting for you!

Topo - hey! I hope you're doing well, it's always so good to hear from you.

DeLa - I would bet it's fair to say most women don't know about all these things. For me, I had to learn about them when I had my 4th miscarriage. When the dr just hasn't got a clue what's going on, and they do all the testing they can, it's only wise to educate yourself and try to aid your TTC efforts. It's not a reflection on you if you didn't know any of this, it's more a reflection on how things change as you get older and "wiser" - ie, when you learn not everyone has sex and bam! gets pregnant that month, nor does everyone who manages to get pregnant stay that way. I wish I had known these things much earlier...having more knowledge about my body would have been a good thing.

skyline - I too find the charts on FF interesting reading! Lol! I have to stay away from them, or nothing gets done!

User Image

10 years ago

LS and Miracle, yes, you're both absolutely right. I guess, even though I'm blessed to know this info now, I just pray I won't need to use the info. If I have to, I absolutely will!! It's all thanks to you ladies and others from other sites that I know all this now. Thank you all!!

Skyline, thank you so much for that. I've been having cramps for a little over a week.

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

@DeLaLiLuV - I think it would be ideal if we learned these things as young women, it comes in handy for a number of things, not just TTC.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo