Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1701 - 1710 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Ants mom baby dust to you! Your on a great forum with us wonderful ladies as we just had 4 BFP with in the last month so that's always a good thing.. I too was on clomid 150 mg on my 5th cycle on cloud is when I got my bfp( last month)! So lots of luck here!!

Mama test in the morning my fingers are still crossed I think you and pieces are it for this month and that makes three last month and then if you two do then it's three this month!! Usually comes in threes! You will get your miracle very soon and well all be very happy for you!!

Pieces def let me know about tomorrow!! We do need to get out ttc Facebook up so we can all see pics and updates that would be a wonderful thing for all of us!

Afm just got home from the phillies game with my Dh and son was nice time had to leave early my feet hurt from walking actually swollen, back hurts and bbs are really sore again! They get any bigger ill new bra size already! After my mc last yr my bobs never went back down from then I was. 34d now I'm 36 dd! Big enough for me!! I've always wanted a boob job but now dot need it!! Lol

User Image

10 years ago

@Jsxitzbom

Hi,

I'm Eveth it's really great to meet you and congratulations that's great that you are pregnant.

I live in Miami.

Do you really think I should test Tom? I have had already 3 bfn. And it sucks seeing those.

You ladies are a great support ..

Keep in touch

10 years ago

@Jxst ~ I am so nervous to see why my breasts will do if/when I get preggo. I'm already a 34 dd now all naturally :) Lord help me.. They will be watermelons ha ha ha ! I will test in the morning. I heard woman get all swollen, especially their ankles/feet. Hope you can lounge around this evening and rest.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello everyone!

Sorry @ Pisces, I was away with work. I read your posts ladies everyday and am very excited about the bfp's that are days away!!!

I just realised if I am still on 40 cycle then I will be o'ing today ish. I'm not going to opk as my dr said I have naturally high lh levels so will get false positives.

Have a sono fri to check everything out so things moving forward!

Hi new ttc ladies!

@miracle and @picses you are not out til you're out!!!! Fingers crossed!

User Image

10 years ago

Oh no ticker says I was yesterday, I might have missed it!

User Image

10 years ago

Ants mom every one. Is different if you look at my chart I have implantation dip at 6dpo and got my first ain't positive at 9dpo and not everyone gets an implantation dip and some still get one and not get pregnant I noticed I always got one when I was pregnant but while on clomid things got screwy my boobs and nipples Hurt after o due to progesterone but last cycle I finally realized I was o late cd22 which was two days after positive opk so I def used preseed even when I didn't bd also used instead soft cups to keep the sperm in for 12-24 hours after bd am one thing I did take different that cycle was from Walgreens online called fertile cm is a dietary supplement I took two a day then week of high fertility I took 3 a day and really could see my ewcm the day of o so I knew for sure I was o!!! I hope my info helps you but most importantly I hope you do get your BFP very soon!!

Yes mama I have been laying in bed since I've gotten honest def relaxing now as I'm the only one awake!! Lol we do go to bed early!! Old ppl we are!! Lol I'm really on 26 just a lot more mature! Before my son was born I was a 34 b/c so I def got bigger and haven't gone done all natural as well!! Lol so I'll see what happens after this pregnancy!

User Image

10 years ago

@aris welcome!!! Glad you decided to jump on in here with us! 9DPO is too early to be testing. Don't be too discouraged by the BFN

@lsch you rock!!!! I appreciate your support!

In fact I appreciate EVERYBODY'S support over the last few days. @miracle @jsx @tiff you guys have been keeping me going on the message system and i love you guys for that! Still no AF but she feels like she's coming...pressure, gassy, back ache. Bbs still sore

Have a good night, I have to end this crazy day. #goodnight

10 years ago

@pisces ~ You are loved. I hope you sleep well. Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully we get some answers ASAP!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Good morning everyone,

I AM SO SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE!!!!!!
Hello to all the new members.

I came down with a little cold that started out like nothing but turned into a freaking nightmare. I have been throwing up along with my damn stuffy, runny nose. I had a migrane that lasted all day yest with not being able to keep ne thing down. I mean all day the only thing to really soothe me was a hot shower. On top of turning into some type of mutant with all these veins popping up everywhere. As hubby says I'm already high yella!!!!! All these bright veins aint helping none. lol lol. Ok guess I cried enough. My due date is February 25,2014. Oh I'm sooo bloated I put on a maternity shirt today hubby thinks it's cute i'm kinda disgusted cus the baby isn't this big ya know

How is everyone I've been reading all morning.

@ Pisces my fingers are crossed. You know I had faint positives at first!!!

@lsch hey girl srry bout the witch she is soooo evil..

@miracle mama-Hey how you been hanging in there.

@topo how have you been doing. Sorry she showed up.

Hope all is well ttyl.....

10 years ago

Good morning girls

Well today I'm 10dpo and I tested this morning and its BFN. Disappointed especially that I had a vivid dream last night that I was pregnant.

I took some pictures so you guys can see the - is very faint compared to the control line.

If some one could show me how to post them I will.

Hope you girls had a great night.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo