Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5841 - 5850 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Lschrader - I don't really know. She just thinks that it's wrong for us to have more kids. She's made snippy jokes about how we'll have enough kids to qualify for the mission field if we keep up. She tells my dh he's too old, his health is too bad (he's diabetic, but has been for 26 years and his doctors all tell him he's in great shape, especially for how long he's had it), and that I'll probably die during delivery. I think she thinks I'm keeping us poor...but honestly, we're living on a pastor's salary. I'm not saying anything bad at all, but you're never going to be rich as a pastor.

She says things like "Oh, no!" when she finds out I'm pregnant, or "I suppose congratulations are in order", which really can be taken two ways but has always struck me as a comment from a person who doesn't WANT to congratulate you. She likes to harp on how I have "problems" and that the next one will "kill me". Maybe she just worries and can't express it right. All I know is she's made it very hard for us to want to tell her, or to even want her around when the baby is born. I can do without the negativity!

User Image

10 years ago

I think I'm friends with most of you guys on here on fb, but if anyone who hasn't wants to add me this is my fb

https://www.facebook.com/christie.osborne2?ref=tn_tnmn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

same here if you dont have me on fb heres ours

https://www.facebook.com/brianandcrystal

p.s oh thanks every one im trying to take it easy so far eli is ok , thank gosh

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Thanks for the add everyone! I can't wait to get to know you and your families better! :)

I got my very first positive OPK today! I'm so excited that my body's doin' its thang!!! hahah I do have a question, though, so hopefully someone has some insight.

I normally have 27 days in each cycle.
I normally O on CD 14/15 (meaning I have a 12-13 long LP)

Since I O'd a few days late this cycle (I usually O the day after the first positive OPK so I'm putting tomorrow as O day), does that mean my period will likely come a few days late too?

I guess I really have no idea what to expect thanks to the CP. I hope this O'ing late thing is just a one-time thing because if not that means I could start having a 10 day LP.

Any insight/experience would be appreciated!!

Just got back from a few hours at the dog park with my friends there. It's so nice and refreshing sitting in the warm sun and just chatting. Now it's homework time, although I may splurge and get some sushi when I'm finished!

User Image

10 years ago

@ football your welcome and yes it will be a few days late too

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@Football-i love your pictures! You remind me of someone I know, i just cannot put my finger on it! So for my period, I only go off of my LP, not my cycle length. The last 13 cycles I would say 11 of them I have gotten AF on 17dpo, giving me a 16 day luteal phase. So when I O at different times, I know I will get AF on 17dpo.

This month, I O'd late, CD13 (which is late for me). CTP is putting my AF date as tomorrow, but I will be 16dpo then, so I know AF will be here on Sunday.

I know everyone is different, but I am so regular and this is the cycle I have noticed. For the last 13 cycles, I have spotted two to three (sometimes four) days before AF. This is the first month that I have not started spotting. I thought I was earlier, but I have nothing now, so I am hoping that is something good! We even BD this morning, which normally brings on AF or any spotting if i am close to AF and it hasn't so far. I am PRAYING I have no spotting!

However I will say, these last two months i have been so consistent with my supplements and prenatal's. Last AF I didn't have any break out like I normally do. Same with right now. My skin is great. So maybe, just maybe my body is being regulated by my meds and I won't spot anymore. I actually would prefer that. Well I'd prefer that I am just pregnant :) ha.

10 years ago

Hi ladies! Just a quick pop in as I'm on my phone. So far CD38, still no sign of AF, pretty constant mild cramping very low in my abdomen and sometimes in my back, nipples very sensitive, boobs not that sore but a bit itchy, BBT even higher today! Super crazy mood swings, crying at the drop of a hat, diarrhea (sorry tmi!) for the past 2 days. Still way too nervous to test!! Gonna get through this weekend, we have a lot going on that will keep me occupied, and test Monday morning, that will be CD 40 so AF should definitely have turned up by then, if not I should get my BFP!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@mrsrogers-Lady you are SO pregnant. Can't wait for Monday!

10 years ago

Mrsrogers - FXd for you!

Lschrader - hope that spotting stays away!

User Image

10 years ago

still no spotting :) expecting it any second though. Maybe I will just be a late BFP tester? Wishful thinking!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo