Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4771 - 4780 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@jsx - I hope your discomfort means she's not long from coming!

@Bean - Good to hear from you! Where are you at in your cycle?

AFM - My office is in the basement and when we had all that rain it flooded. My carpet has been sopping wet for several days now and it is so stinky in here! It's making me feel sick. :( I'm going to have to talk to the owner of the building and see if there is something that can be done, this has to be a health hazard.

@LSchrader @athena @pisces @miracle @football @makeup @Jessica @rebecca @lolee and everyone else, hope you guys check in soon!

User Image

10 years ago

I'm 10dpo..beem ttc for 12cycles now and this time is really feel symptoms are more intense.

1-8dpo...increased egg white cm. My libido is heightened even before ovulation.

8dpo- 10dpo....EXTREMELY exhausted! Sleeping as if dead..dragging feet around,cannot make it through the day without rest...vivid dreams...I've never dreamt so clearly and such crap in my life.
My lower abdomen is bloated and feeling hard.
My feet and hands are tingling and swelling.
Nausea.
Moody
Headache
And extremely thirsty,dry mouth.
I've got my pregnancy tests ready..going to start testing in two days time....wish me luck..and lots of baby dust to you!

10 years ago

Oh! And 5dpo my gums were swollen and bleeding.

My boobs have blue veins but are not sore though
And everything is just tasting funny...I've shouted at my domestic worker for not washing dishes properly because I feel they have a funny smell on them but dh doesn't seem to think so.

I just feel fat and lethargic...this tww is killing me!

10 years ago

Kimmy- Sounds promising! FXD for you in next couple of days.Positive Vibes. x

Sky- Im at CD 11, possibly ovulating, opks neg still. Got the cramps & ewcm, bd'ed for last two days and the way my libido is we will be for next couple of days- it should cover it! Im alot more positive in mood about it all now after a long negative spell so here's to 2014, my DH's lucky number so who knows! Hope you get your basement sorted, you should get onto your landlord cause its not good for you to be stressed right now!x

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies. @jsx i am sorry you are so uncomfortable. I hope skyline is right and you are getting ready!! I hope she comes soon!! Sounds like your last few days without your princess have been good! Now keep your feet up and rest!!!

@skyline-yes lady, you need to get that taken care of. It's going to mold which is NOT good for anyone, let alone a pregnant woman!!!

@bean-hopefully you O soon! I O super early...CD10 and 11 sometimes. It's ridiculous! makes my LP super long and I hate it.

@kimmy-Wow this cycle sounds very promising. Hoping this is your month. Did you guys try anything different this time around?

AFM- well nothing to report on my end! Just exhausted from Christmas and really would have loved to sleep in today! DH is home from work which I am very jealous about :) We will have a laid back weekend and then his surgery on Monday. I should O right after his surgery. Kind of a bummer, but I am excited to have an off month. I want to see what "symptoms" i have this month when it's actually impossible to be pregnant!

10 years ago

Hello ladies. Hope you all had a nice, peaceful holiday and to those that celebrate Christmas- Merry {late} Christmas!

It was an exhausting few days at the in laws. I had a headache for nearly 24 hours; that's never happened before, and I hope it doesn't ever again. It was miserable. I normally take Advil, but stopped and got Tylenol extra strength just in case. I'm taking Advil out of the medicine cabinet and replacing it from now on!

My husband and I drove back home last night, and we're going to relax this weekend and catch up on sleep! I fell asleep at midnight last night and slept nearly 11 hours. That's unheard of for me. I must've really needed it.

Today I'm going to get my hair cut; it's more than just a haircut, though because I'm going to cut off about fourteen inches and donate it to cancer patients for their wigs. I was blessed with really long, thick, healthy hair and I wanted to give back. It's a huge change, and I'm sort of nervous about it, but when you start to sit on your own hair, it's time for a cut haha.

Any news from anyone? @Skyline- I'm sorry to hear about the flood. Hopefully that gets taken care of easily and doesn't cost you guys an arm and a leg! Oh, and I also hope you're still feeling well!! :)

A big hey to all the other ladies on the forumâ?¦Athena, Miracle, Pisces, Rebecca, LSchrader, and anyone else I may have missed!

User Image

10 years ago

Omggggg got my BFP this morning!!!!!!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@Makeup-WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!!! YAY for another BFP! how exciting! Congrats!

10 years ago

p.s. @makeup....weren't you SUPER late for AF???

10 years ago

MakeupMommy- Wow!! Fab news!! I love seeing BFP.x

FootballGirl- What a kind & thoughtful gesture donating your hair for wigs! Such an inspiration. Hope you get a hold of that headache and get plenty of rest.x

LSchrader- Enjoy your weekend with the DH & all the best for his surgery - It will be quite amusing and intriguing to see what symptoms you get!!x

Don't know if its normal for me to be showing signs of O early but as my cycles are here, there & everywhere I will go with the flow so to speak! ;-)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo