Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5941 - 5950 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Football you are going to stress yourself out with all this worrying. You've never miscarried before so that can make your cycle different. Just take a breath and wait and see what happens, there's no sense in stressing yourself out til there is something to worry about. Just wait it out and try not to stress because that isn't going to help your cycle either.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Totally agree with Athena!! Just take your time and let your body get itself back to normal, this is all new and strange for your body so it is going to take some time to get back to normal, and may do so in different ways then you expect. Just breathe, take time to grieve the bubs you lost, give your body and mind time to heal! xxx

AFM had first scan today, and prediction was right we're not quite as far along as expected, it's so hard with my cycles being all over the place! Approx about 5.6 weeks, so we saw a gestational sac and a very tiny blip inside, will go back in 2 weeks to have a better dating scan and see heartbeat. Poor DH was disappointed as he'd worked himself up to see the heartbeat today, but I just said well at least we know it's there, it's healthy and bonus we get to see it again in only a couple of weeks! Plus this puts my due date even closer to his birthday, so he's ok with that idea now :) feeling so much worse sickness wise and oh my frickin god I don't think my boobs could be any bigger or sore!! Crazy!! But sooooo worth it :) :)

User Image

10 years ago

@football- looking online.....(haha can be our worst enemies sometimes) women who have had breast tenderness after ovulation, unfortunately suffer a miscarriage & find their boobs don't hurt the next month either. Your body is a mass of hormones right now & effects us in many ways so it will take a while for it all to get back to "normal" as we know it. Like me, we absolutely fret over every symptom that was different from last month but every month we do something different whether it be vitamins, dietary changes, stress & of course the rest.

Hope you are enjoying the nice weather & just love your little pooch, he's gorgeous! Mine are determined to sit on me & squish me today, they are very clingy today!

@mrsrogers- that's so lovely your going to see your lil bean again in two weeks! Happy DH for nearer his birthday too, nice one!! Sucky about the sickness & sore boobies but all for a good cause! So happy for you.

Just had the loveliest catch up with my youngest sister who lives in Tenerife, Canary Islands! Gosh I miss her, been away 2 years.

Do you know what I wish I could say to someone without getting the usual "it takes time to heal", "relax it will happen" is what im about to say......haha
I think we may have done it this month, I feel so different, my boobs are so sore, hungry all the time,hot flushes, well the list is endless but if I hadn't of had a miscarriage my friends or family would be like "test"! "Oooh gimme details" etc but now all I get is "relax"!. I know they mean well & care but when is it ok to hope, if I think in fear of hurting myself all the time surely that's stressing myself out too. I of course am well prepared for af to show just in case. A little hope never hurt anyone. Im just glad I can come here, vent, ask questions with no uncomfortable silences.
How would I know?!

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies! @mrsrogers-Sorry you didnt get to hear the HB, but happy you get to see your bean again in a couple of weeks! How exciting!

@Football-I have never suffered a m/c or been pregnant, but I can only imagine what your body is going through to level out. Try not to stress about it. What is going to happen is going to happen and sometimes stressing will delay the process of it leveling out. Easier said than done, i know. I have had months where my boobs KILL me and others where they do not hurt at all. All of which, I have had normal periods to follow. I just think that every cycle AND pregnancy is different.

@Bean-glad you got to catch up with your sis, sometimes that is the best! I hope this is a lucky cycle for you, but I will not encourage you to test! Finger's crossed.

AFM-CD 12 today. Been BD EOD. Ladies, my ewcm is actually ridiculous. My Evening Primrose Oil is seriously doing a lot. I have never had this much before. Even if this is not my cycle, i am just so happy knowing one of these cycles will be. Knowing we are almost 90 days since DH's surgery is a weight lifted off my shoulders. One of these months, it will be my turn, I know it. My MIL had a dream the other night that I was pregnant for my birthday (which is May 24). She had to call and tell my husband haha.

10 years ago

Okay, I have got to get a post in before I put it off any longer!

Today I packed up all my jewelry and all my friends stuff and took down our booth displays from the shop. All the other vendors are just about gone. It is so sad.

I'm getting excited about having a yard sale! And I put a few things on eBay that are ending tonight, I'm over $100 in bid totals so far, I'm so happy! lol

@football - I'm sorry that double date turned out unpleasant. :( The best thing to do with a situation like that is ride it out. If she is a friend you value, it isn't worth letting it hinder your relationship in the long term. Just keep your distance while it hurts, and when you get past it leave it in the past and don't hold it against her. We all get caught up in our own situations, and can fail to empathize with others in their time of trouble. One of my BFFs did/said some really insensitive things when she was pregnant and I WANTED to be pregnant.

I'm sure your hormones were affected in some way, not experiencing your usual PMS symptoms does not mean AF won't show and it COULD mean you are pregnant. Try not to stress out about it before you even know if anything is up or going wrong. Stress really CAN mess up your cycle. ;) Either way, you have an answer very soon.

And yes, it is totally insane that I am already 18 weeks!

@rebecca - That is so sweet that you DH is wanting to enjoy the process of getting ready for baby like people with no worries do. Aw! :) And I am also glad that he is proactive and taking good care of you, helping check your blood pressure and all that. He sounds like he is doing a great job.

Congrats on the new niece, too bad you have to wait till Christmas to meet her!

@mrsrogers - I am not surprised that you are not measuring as far along as they had you, your cycle was probably very similar to mine. It would have been 35 days long and I O'ed on CD21. Poor DH, hopefully the time will pass very quickly for your appointment next week and you get to see the HB! I know it will be a comfort!

Hopefully when your uterus starts to rise out of your pelvis it will alleviate some of that back pressure.

@athena - DH and I were the same way, I was dying to tell, but he was firm about waiting. You have to respect what DH wants, your friend is not being fair to put pressure on you. I knew I couldn't tell one of my BFFs early because she would be pestering me to announce. Some people just can't handle secrets! lol

Are you a pretty chill person? Sometimes people who wear their emotions on their sleeves jump to the conclusion that those who appear calm don't feel things as deeply or strong. At any rate, that's a pretty silly thing to say, hopefully she just wasn't thinking...

@miracle - Glad you had such a relaxing weekend and I hope everything goes smoothly with your friend's c-section! Haha! Hey, April Fool's conception would be better than no conception. :) Sending you lots of !!!

@Bean - Today it is bright and sunny in GA, but SO cold! I guess the weather you had the other day made it's way over here. lol DH had his SA analysis today, do you know the results yet? It's totally fine to be hopefully. Being hopefully and feeling like it's your cycle is a far cry from stressing! You only need to relax if you are stressing, and it doesn't sound like you are stressing. Fingers crossed for you, I hope you are right about your feelings and this is your cycle!!

@LSchrader - Nice to have you back! :) Glad you had a good time. So glad you are almost past the 90 days. :) I hope that if this is not your cycle, it will be VERY soon!

@lolee - So glad those boys are hanging in there!

User Image

10 years ago

Lschrader - glad you had a good time this weekend. I saw on the news that a town in WA state had a mudslide and over 100 people are dead...are you in WA? Sorry if I'm mixing you up with someone else, but you were the first one I thought of.

Skyline - So sorry about the store closing. I know that's hard to deal with, but maybe something else will come along. Although I'm sure it's the relationships you'll miss the most.

Football - hope you're feeling better today. Try not to stress.

Bean - Glad to hear from you, and glad to see you're feeling hopeful. I hope you get a BFP this month, and if you don't, that it will be soon.

Mrsrogers - sorry you didn't get to see/hear the heartbeat, but that's perfectly normal for this time. And you're right, getting to go back in 2 weeks will be great. Hopefully they'll get to see it then.

Miracle - hope your friend is doing well. I'm sorry, when is she delivering? I can't seem to find that.

Afm - Well, today has been a slow, lazy day. I think my dh and I were both of the opinion that we needed to just relax this morning since we had the big 14 week appt this afternoon. Just got back from it, and I'm so glad I'm back with my regular OB. She is an absolute sweetheart. She KNOWS me. It makes such a difference to have a dr that cares. We heard the heartbeat - 164 bpm. I was literally sweating something terrible, worrying over whether we'd hear it or not, and she found it almost right away! YAY! She also wants me to come in every 2 weeks! She wants to keep a close eye on me to make sure if something happens she can be on top of it. I almost cried, I was so relieved. She's a wonderful doctor.

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca-Thanks for asking. Yes I am in WA State. It is horrible. So many missing people and I think around 18 causalities. I believe there are 108 people missing, so that number of causalities will slowly rise. Very sad, I just cannot imagine. There was a story on the news about a family who lived in the neighborhood but they were at a baseball game so they were not home for the slide. However, their family dog was. They went back to where there house was and found the dog whining, cut and a little injured, but alive! It was such a happy story. There are not many happy stories coming from this so that was really nice to hear.

That is SO wonderful that your appointment went well and you are back with your regular doctor. Sounds like you are a perfect match and hopefully you can feel a little more at ease moving forward. Happy you heard the HB as well :) Being lazy once in a while is great, and I think you deserve it!

10 years ago

Morning ladies! So I am pretty sure I O'd last night. I could feel it pretty significantly and specifically on my left side. My CM has also changed to lotiony today. Since we have been BD EOD, we didn't BD yesterday so I am nervous i missed my window. We BD 23 hours (yes i counted ha) before I o'd. We will again tonight, but I think I will miss the window then. Do you guys think I even have a chance? We were going to try and BD this morning, but our pup's back went out and we had him laying on the bed with us, haha. I just decided I wasn't going to worry about it and we would follow our schedule. One thing I find odd is that my cervix never went back down when AF came last cycle and is super high today. I know I can't be pregnant because I felt O pains yesterday. Just thought i was interesting.

10 years ago

@rebecca - Definitely made some awesome friendships through the shop that I will be keeping up. I have to look at the bright side, this frees me up to focus on getting things ready for the baby. I really was getting burnt out. :-P

So glad you are getting to go to the Doctor you have the best relationship with, and that you got to hear the heartbeat! :)

@LSchrader - That stuff with the mudslide sounds awful! :( I had been hearing stuff about it, but never could catch the whole story, didn't realize it was in WA.

You definitely have a chance! 23 hours is plenty of time, especially for newly fully grown little sperms that are no doubt more resilient than ever before. ;) lol

How is everybody?

AFM - Still no flutters to be sure of, just trying to be patient. :-P I can feel it when he migrates over to the far left... it's like I feel a pressure, as if something has started pushing on my stomach ever so slightly from the outside. When that happens, I can feel my stomach and detect a definite bulge on my left side. I would love to know what part of him is doing that... lol It's definitely a feeling, but NOT flutters.

In other news, I made $130 on eBay!! Woohoo! lol Now I can't wait to have my yard sale and add to it. I'm thinking this money might go towards nursery furniture. We shall see...

User Image

10 years ago

Sky- Sorry to hear about the shop closing down but as you say you are taking some friendships with you & have more time to plan for baby! 18 weeks.....doesn't time fly
on making over $100 on ebay!!

LSchrader- Fingers crossed you caught the egg, EOD should do the trick & like @Sky says with a new lease of life in the lil swimmers! Been keeping up with the news on the landslide, so terrible. The story about the dog was incredible, as you say we don't hear much good news these days.

Great news @Rebecca on getting your regular midwife, scan every 2 weeks too, what a relief that must be! It was so sweet to read about DH putting the cot up in your room, it's lovely your both embracing it as you should! How's the family?

Hope all the ladies are well.

I'm still patiently waiting for af to arrive 13 dpo today when normally I have 10 day lp, could be B6 delaying it......Thinking of every other possibility other than the obvious. May test on Sunday cos then I will be late which ever way I look at it.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo