Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1461 - 1470 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

hey ladies been busy sis graduated u can imagine took dd to chucke cheese hate that place lol yes ladies u will be surpised i beeenn through alot wit this man and there where times in this past yr i wanted to give up while still ttc imagine

afm sore boobs indicater af is coming which puts me back to my reading getting closer to march delivery

lascharder attack them dollar test lol

nikki welcome

miricalmomma piecesgirl miss u luv buckets

miricalmomma glade u had fun

piecesgirl ur reading was awsome im guessing the clomid is the medical intervention ur doing it so bfp this month or july 4 for that march baby is my guess thats what im going for from my reading since they wahere almost alike

10 years ago

@topo hey honey bunch I was wondering where you were. Congrats to sis! I know you are proud. How many days DPO are you? I have been over that reading too many times. She's right about me getting so down sometimes that I have gather strength to go on. And she's right about my 100 mph lifestyle and the fact that I need a rest. Even the fact that I just said last week that I am going to quit or reduce hours on my second Job and that I was going to re-join massage envy, I cancelled bcuz I never have time to go and I had like 20 rollover massages......crazy huh?

10 years ago

Hi everyone. No symptoms today.

@Nikki ~ Welcome to our group of crazy awesome woman in here. So you spotted on 6 dpo? Is that something new for you? Great symptom nonetheless :) Will you be testing earlier than 13 dpo?

@topo ~ Glad you you got to see your baby sis graduate. Yep, looks like your getting preggo in August and delivering in March/April...

That's it..I'm going to bust out my gypsy fortune cards that I have been using for 20 years and do a reading. In fact I should start charging 10.00 and give everyone in here a reading...lol.. Seriously. These cards will tell you if you are pregnant or will become this month or not. My cousin who had tried to conceive her first baby for 4 years with her husband kept getting readings that were disappointing and then 6 weeks before she got pregnant she did a reading and the pregnancy card showed up in her reading.. we brushed it off with yeah right...but then BAM she got her first BFP 6 weeks later.

@pisces ~ Take some time out to rest and get massages.. it's necessary for the body, mind and spirit.

@Introuble ~ Glad you have your appt coming up on Thurs.. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@trouble AF is due Tuesday or Wednesday. Hopefully she's a no show! I love your way of thinking!!!! Would give me some hope if AF does show.

@pisces- I keep telling myself that! She and I spoke today and she said she doesn't think would have even tested positive til 16dpo, SO I will wait it out! If AF shows, then I will celebrate this weekend at my friends bachelorette party I'm hosting! If she doesn't, I'll gladly be the sober one :) how are you feeling?

AFM bbs are getting a little less sore but my back started acting up a little. Still having thicker/lotioney cm

Well I'm off to bed ladies! Chat tomorrow!

10 years ago

@miracle yes! Break out those cards. I'll be your first lab rat. Lol

@lsch hang in there girl! 2/3 days to go

AFM: this morning DH gets base recalled (meaning he has to get to base NOW) at 5am so he needs a uniforms fast and I hop up and start ironing. And after I had the ironing board set up, I realized that I FORGOT TO TAKE MY BASAL!!!! so I grab it, take my temp and it was 97.11? I would think it would be higher? I took another one after he left at like 5:45 and it was 98.03. @jsx and @desertchic what do you think? 97.11 would be a dip below the cover line...I am crampy this morning ...I don't know.

10 years ago

Good morning ladies...
I am SO SORRY I was M.I.A. However my hubby and I just had the most relaxing day and a half and I'm telling you I NEEDED THAT.. I stayed in the house and did absolutely nothing all day yesterday. I also slept all day yesterday and Saturday after I came home. Hubby and I had a nice romantic day so I didn't test. However I am going to test today . Or should I wait until in the morning. My dollar store never has any cheap ones so I'll have to buy something from rite aid.
I'm glad everyone is doing well and welcome to the new members. I assure you that you will enjoy being apart of this group.
@Lsch- I hope you get your. I will post a Pic when I take it. I'm just nervous to take one honestly....

@Pisces- Hey girl I'm here lol enjoyed my bed yest. Now back on my grind this morn. as I already posted I will test. I don't know about the temp thing never took mine yet. But I hope it's looking good for you. Ill let you know how everything goes in a bit....

Ok so here's whats been going on. I have been sleeping off and on since Saturday. I am nauseous throughout the day. After hubby and I BD I spotted a little bit. That never happens except for when I was pregnant. I am crampy this morning but I also BD this morning could be why? I can't wait to go buy the test and see what's going on. Sometimes you want it so bad it could be all in my head lol going baby crazzzy...

I WILL TEST!!!!!!!! Have a good day everyone.

10 years ago

@ldav I'm up on my grind too, but I will be checking for your post.

10 years ago

The dip below cover is implantation dip!!!! That's what I had at 6dpo!! Keep temping to see if it rises again tomorrow!! Now you have me super excited!!! I still haven't been able to see your chart because your chart is for march!!! I need to see it!! Lol

Welcome newbie!! Your syptoms sound promising!! Good luck!

I'd love a card reading I'd be next after pieces!!

User Image

10 years ago

@miraclemama2be Hello, I spotted with my son but I don't remember how many dpo I were. If anything I'm going to wait longer than 13 dpo, thats the earliest I can I expect my af on the 15th so I'll more likely test on Fathers Day!

10 years ago

Well ladies, I think I'm out this month :( I wiped this morning and had some brown spotting. My bbs are not sore anymore. I'm feeling defeated again. Incredibly grumpy and moody lol. Here's to next
Month!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo