Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6471 - 6480 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Beachbaby how long is your luteal phase normally? If you're 13 dpo, 10 dpo seems a little early to be starting af.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

@Lschrader ~ Nope haven't seen her yet. No spotting yet. I'm sure she will be here though. I can feel her coming.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Skyline - Love that you got the mattress too! How are you while your dh is gone?

Football - I remember leaving our home, and it's been 8 years! Hope the excitement of the change and new things will kick in for you soon and you won't be too sad.

Lschrader - sorry about AF, but so glad you have a positive attitude!

Miracle - I hope AF stays away for you. As always, I'm praying for you, and I want you to know how much I appreciate your kindness and prayers for me and my ds.

Athena - Enjoy your trip! Wow, that sounds like fun. Hope to see some pictures on FB.

BeachBaby - FXd for you, too. I know how frustrating it can be when your cycle does something unexpected.

I wrote a long post yesterday letting you all know how things were here, then my computer cut off and I lost it all. Things here are settling down, at least as far as doctor's visits are concerned. My son's echo-cardiogram on his heart went very, very well. No issues at all. Thank the Lord. Now we're just waiting for the geneticist to get back to us after she reads the findings. Oh, and the heart doctor also said she wasn't at all concerned about his cholesterol, that it was at a manageable level and as long as he continued to exercise and eat well, they'd just have to check him once a year. It was a big relief. Titus and I are doing well, too. It seems like time is starting to pass faster, and I know I have many things to do to get ready for his arrival. I have flare ups of ligament pain every once in awhile, but the worst times are when I wake up from being on my right side and can't roll over without a lot of pain. It's been in the 60s for the last few weeks - yay! - but my ankles and feet still swell, and now my wrists have started to as well. Next Friday at my OBs I'll take the glucose test. Next Wednesday, our oldest ds will be going to camp for a week and half, then will be doing mission work the rest of the summer...which means we'll only see him each Friday night until Sunday afternoon, when he goes back out. (The camp he goes to also serves as his home base during his work time, as groups go out and hold bible clubs all over the eastern part of Massachusetts.) I hope you all have a great weekend, and thanks again for the prayers.

User Image

9 years ago

Well been having light twinges and cramps since yesterday like AF wants to show but nothing so far. Starting to wonder if I O'd a day or 2 late. I haven't tested since wednesday morning with SMU and I got that bfn on what I thought was 12 dpo. Hmm?

@Rebecca ~ I am relieved to hear your son's ekg went well and that his cholesterol isn't a big concern. Sounds like things are ok for the most part. I hope you get good news from the geneticist testing.

User Image[/url][/url]

I haven't been charting my temps but have been charting my ovulation with digital opk and using ovia app to input AF start/end and ALL symptoms. Practically the only thing is don't chart is the temp.

My luteal length has consistently been 12 days, cycle length consistently 22/24 days. So I guess AF has about 2 days left on her side... But with all the symptoms (gassy, bbs sore, lower backache, I had a cold early on, I've been eating like crazy, the only symptom I haven't had has been tired, and the biggest symptom is the CM which I never never have at this point) my app has been "spot on" for my start days so it's shocking to see that it's off for the first time. It had me scheduled for AF on 6/10, every day since then when I enter the no period/ bfn info it pushes it back 2 more days.

The system was so reliable for the last year, mixed with the symptoms it's just driving me crazy. I'm is I g dollar store tests until Sunday.

9 years ago

I'm sorry i miss-typed 25/26 days.
This is why I rely on that app, I just put the info in, it figures out all the other stuff. Pretty positive on ovulation b/c I've been charting for several months and the pattern is pretty solid and I test 2x a day using digital opk (I should have s
$tock in clear blue...)
Cd1 was may 17
Ovulation was May 30 ( cd14)
AF due June 10 (cd 25)
Today is June 13 (cd28) and no AF

9 years ago

Beachbaby- did you get the positive opk on cd 14? If so you typically ovulate 24-48 hours after the positive opk. I highly recommend temping along with opk's because it helps you confirm ovulation. If you're 13 dpo and normally start at 12 dpo then I'd say you're only one day late because luteal phases are typically the same length. Have you done anything different this cycle? Like taken vitamins etc? That can affect your cycle too. It is possible to be pregnant but not get a positive test, but it is pretty rare. I got my bfp 10 dpo, but it's different for everybody. Also I had months where my body played tricks on me where I just knew I was pregnant because of symptoms, but then af was just late. There are so many things that can throw off your cycle, but I'd say if you go a week without af or a bfp you may want to go to the dr to figure out what's going on. Good luck!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

@Beachbaby ~ Hmm? I'd say if your Af doesn't show up by Monday, make a dr's appointment for blood work to check for hcg/bfp if it's not that, maybe they can give you something to get your AF flowing again. Hopefully it's a bfp.

User Image[/url][/url]

Thank y'all:) I'm going to lay off the sticks till Monday am.
Luckily I have a great clinic that my employer uses that we can walk in and do blood tests, I already have an appt. set for day 3 bloodwork so either way I'll be in there.
Will keep y'all updated, I love how everyone here seems so involved, helps to see other peoples stories:)

9 years ago

Good Morning everyone. Happy Saturday. I did not wake up to AF. If I go by last month's cycle, I was due AF yesterday. If I go by the last 4 months cycles since my m/c, I am due AF today. Like I might have mentioned before, I am wondering if I O'd a day or two late. Weird.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo