Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5441 - 5450 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Lschrader ~ Thanks for the wonderful vote of confidence.;; :) Have you ever started your cylce a week before it's normally do? Hmm? Could be a heavier implantation?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle- well it's just very true!! No, never. I'm so regular. For the past year, I have gotten AF on 17dpo....maybe one or two months it came on 16dpo. I guess I should say it's really not even spotting. It's not when I wipe, but only when I check my cervix. I don't wanna irritate it at all though so I haven't for a few hours.. I can say though I have never had any kind of spotting or colored cm this early.

Well folks, WA is finally getting snow :) perfect ending to my night! I'm all copied up with my pup and hubby on the couch!

10 years ago

Good morning! I'm 9 dpo today. I still have until next Friday (Valentine's Day) when my AF is due. Not going to test early for fear of disappointment. How is everyone doing today?

@Lschrader ~ Well since it's not normal for you, hopefully it's a good sign then. :) I so want this to be your month! You enjoying the snow? What part of Washington do you live in? I lived in Bellingham until I was 4 years old.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@ athena you can take cold meds while preggo meds such as sudafed, mucinex, tylenol cold, benadryl, and for cough you can take robitussin

AFM still fighting this chest cold ugghh other than that were all ok have eli's appt tuesday and then mine on thursday, busy busy week ahead... if i dont post again before then happy valentines day every 1

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Lolee my dr said no meds except Benadryl only if I absolutely need it til I'm out of the first trimester.

I go back the 17th for another ultrasound which I'm pretty excited about.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@lsch sounds promising! I think it could be implant. I have my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for you!!!!! Keep us updated.

@athena are you feeling any better? I know that you feel awful but hot tea, lemon, and honey really does help. I use it a lot to help with my allergies.

@miracle 9dpo whoop whoop!!

@lolee **waiving**

Sorry if I skipped anyone

AFM: still cramping, still have smaller sized clots. I had the girls at the dentist yesterday for cleaning and then right back to bed. I went to the gym today thinking that it would help the cramps.

10 years ago

@miracle- oh how cool!! I live in Gig Harbor, WA which is pretty far from B-ham. Do you know where Tacoma is? We are about ten minutes from there :) I hope you get your Vday BFP :)

My spotting or whatever that was has stopped so that is good! My temp went higher today also. Hoping for good news. Today was the first day since getting sick that I woke up starving, so I am hoping that means I am finally kicking this sickness!!

@pisces-UGH, I am sorry AF has been so rough for you :( It really sounds like a CP. Hugs to you.

@lolee-sorry you are sick too! It is going around for sure!!! Rest up!

We have lots of snow here in WA, but it will probably go away by the end of the day. That is one thing that is kind of nice about our area. For the most part, we have very mild weather. If we get snow, it is one or two good days of snow, then it is gone.

Enjoy Sunday! I am missing my football today!

10 years ago

Hi everyone,

Been reading along but sorry if I miss anyone.

miracle fingers crossed for you
@picses hope you're feeling better, will your dr investigate chemicals if they keep happening?
@lolee hope appts go well for you and all your boys this week
@ make up I think you were saying about sciatic pain. I got that so bad about 4 months. I got a cushion, I call it my ass cushion, and it really helped. About $30 including fast delivery off amazon. To check it will work for you I just sat on a folded blanket for a few days. Basically you want your til bone to be hanging off the back of the blanket so there is no pressure on it. J also find sleeping with a small pillow between my knees helps as.
@lsch fingers crossed, seems exciting.

One more week at work. Can't wait as my boss is a bit of an idiot and hates me. Hasn't actually discussed with me my mat leave or who will be running my team and dept, just does it all behind my back. I just stay focused on dd and bump!

Hope everyone had a great weekend

User Image

10 years ago

I am so exhausted, I am about to zonk out so I will have to wait and make a proper post tomorrow sharing all the details on announcing to DH's family! For now I will just say that his mom had a major cow! Lol

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline- I can't wait to hear the details!!

@Pisces- So sorry to hear about the potential chemical. Are you going to the doctor? *hugs* How's your DH? Is his nose doing better?

@LSchrader- I really, really hope this is the month for you. All things are sounding great so far! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

@Miracle- How are you doing? When's your AF due again? Love day, right?

@Rebecca & Athena- How're you pregnant ladies feeling?

@Bean- Hi! Hope you're doing well and check in soon!

AFM: Feeling really frustrated as it's our sixth month TTC. DH has been off of Androgel (testosterone replacement therapy; he was on it for low-t) for nearly four months now. He refuses to go have an SA as the last time we attempted it (which was well over a year and a half ago), he had a terrible experience and was not able to perform since he was sent to a room with a glass door to do his thing.

I wish I knew what the hold up is. I'm getting so frustrated, sad, impatient, angry, etc. You name it, and I'm probably feeling it. As always, I don't feel it's our cycle.

At this point, my mother had conceived already in her late 30's. She conceived both my brothers (who're 4 and almost 3) in less than six months at 38 and 39.

Why can't I, at 22, seem to get pregnant then? Just doesn't make sense. Sorry to rant.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo