Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1291 - 1300 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@desertchic this is YOUR turn babygirl!!! and you are doing the right thing taking it one day at a time but take it even further...GIVE IT TO GOD!!! and then dont worry about it love. Although I am a worry-wort, please heed what I am about to type nest. My dad always says "worrying is for non-believers,,," ....never knew what he meant by that until I grew up. but it means A LOT. Have a relaxing weekend. can you help @introuble with her cover line question, I know this is your department. Thanks for answering and letting me know that you're ok. I really do "worry" about you guts when I dont hear from you. :-D

10 years ago

in trouble....your temps seem to jump around. are you taking them at the same time each day? i found that even if i woke up to use the restroom and went back to bed, sometimes even to lay there and watch tv my temps were around the same. taking them when you wake up, say if one day you wake up at 7 and the next day at 5 your temps will be off. Your temps go low and then start to rise so at 5 they may be lower than they would at 7. It is important to take them at the same time. set your alarm for 5 that way if you wake up at 5 one day it won't throw you off. the chart is too up and down to confirm an o date, plus according to your ticker you still have quite a ways. use opks twice a day also fmu and evening. some say not to use fmu but i have got most of my positives on fmu (and also later on throughout the day). also it says dont move etc. the only thing i have found that really messed up the temps is taking them an hour and a half or more earlier or later and drinking within a couple hours of taking it. especially cold beverages. when i got my implantation dip i took my temp a little over an hour earlier but it was still pretty accurate.

User Image

10 years ago

Hello hello

Yes pices, only one day left till my dr appt, it's at 2:00, the long first appt wait is almost over!!!! With this preg I'm always nausea, I wasn't this bad with my other 2 at all, wonder what that means. Hope all is well with everyone

10 years ago

Good Morning!

Well as Pisces mentioned it, my man always steps up at the last minute for me. He did. We baby danced last night and this morning. I didn't get to temp this morning to see my temp rise. Does anyone have their temp drop the day of ovulation? I mean like lower than the previous days of temping?

Pisces ~ I am also genuinely worried about our topo? I care about her and want to know what happened. Worried that her reading was not what she hoped for. Oh and she mentioned surgery for Monday (that's tomorrow). I will pray that everything is ok for her.

Ladies I am back in the TTC. I am 1 dpo.

@desertchic ~ Wishing you a safe, healthy and easy pregnancy. I have heard that all momma's worry during the first trimester...that it is instinctual. I guess the worrying doesn't stop there does it? Goes on and on for the rest of your life as part of being a parent.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Where is everyone? Wow! I don't think I have ever seen it so quiet in here. I'm going to go listen to some live music near the bay/ocean for a little bit.

TOPO IF YOU ARE READING THIS KNOW THAT WE MISS YOU AND ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOU. WISHING YOU A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY TOMORROW HON. PLEASE CHECK IN AS SOON AS YOU CAN EVEN IF IT'S 3 WORDS SO WE KNOW YOU ARE OK.. My all caps is a shout out for the world to hear me and you will get this message..lol. Don't make pisces fly out from the east coast to find your ass. She will not be happy especially since she is approaching her big O day...... Hope you are well friend. We care about you.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

OMG @miraclemama I told you he's come through for you. he always does. 1 DPO **WHOOP WHOOP***I am so happy that you got your chance to BD. that just made my day brighter. but what puts a damper on my day is not hearing from @topo. she really has me concerned unless she is out having last minute fun before her surgery, which is tomorrow. I was afraid that her reading wasnt what she thought it was going to be but I also remembered that Tania will not say anything negative???? I think. I dont know.I am so confused about why she just stopped posting.

@desertchic thanks for analyzing @introuble"s chart. I was lost. Hope you get to feeling better and hoping that 1st trimester nausea stays away from ALL of our littlle pregnant crew.

@tiff Each pregnancy is different but which my son I was VERY VERY nauscous ALL damn nine months. I lost 25 lbs and didnt start gaining it back until the very end. I dont know if it had anything to do with gender but since you have two girls, we are wishing you BOY vibes!!!!! I think your storms headed my way becuase we are having pretty bad rain, wind, thunder....we may loose power.

How is everyone else???

AFM: nothing much negative OPK at 10a this morning. Will try again later tonight.

@TOPO Please let us know that you ok. I am so sad not knowing if you are alright.

10 years ago

That's great mama you got to bd I hope you caught your eggie!! Lol and yes my temp dropped the day of o then spiked the next day!

I'm sorry I can't remember the name of the girl who needed her chart looked at I think introuble I did take a peak and your temp has to be taken same time every day I noticed your temps are all over and if you are around the American time then that is usually an sign of endometriosis or other issues so if that is the case you should ask your Obgyn to take a look and see they may order testing! But I'm hoping for your she your just taking your temp at random times! Try not to move I used to set my alarm at 4am and have my thermometer in my pillow case! That worked for me good luck hope that helps!

Topo I hope your surgery goes well for you today!! And fast recovery!

Afm I'm 6 weeks 1day and feeling nauseous today very tired and working a double today ugh! Not happy camper! I just want my bed! I have ultrasound tomorrow so hoping to see a lil more this week! Also did get my reading last night but am not able to copy and paste from my phone because we attachment in my email is too big on my iphone so in promise I will post later or tomorrow! My husband is so cute he ordered and gave me an stuffed frog last night that your able to record the baby heart beat to her whenever you wish he actually thought I'd hear it tomorrow I told him probably not til ten weeks e was upset! He so damn cute that he cares so much and I'm so happy how excited he is for this baby!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone!

Lots to catch up on! Had a great weekend with family and friends and I think I may have O'd!!!! Temp up again today. Luckily have been BD'ing all weekend so if it was Friday should have caught it!
So I think I am 3 DPO maybe!
Question-i forgot to do an opk this morning, will it still be +ve this evening and this long after O?

@pisces-how was prom? And have you O'd yet?

@desert-thanks for lookiong. I know I need to set my alarm!!!

@tiff-good luck at Dr's today!

@miracle-so gad you got to harrass DH! We're now in the 2WW together (I think I am anyway!)

@topo-good luck today, hope it all goes well.

@jsxit-thanks for looking. No endo that has been spotted before but I do have PCOS, does that affect temps? DH sounds super sweet!

AFM; I am, as always, completely confused by my cycle! Temps show potential O but I thought I was another week away at least. Might try OPK tonight. Getting my blood work back tomorrow and then fert clinic appt next week so hopefully some clarity will be here soon!

User Image

10 years ago

Pcos can make a false positive opk but won't affect temps. You should also go by your cervical mucus.

User Image

10 years ago

What up?

@ mirical- sooo glad u got to bd!! That's great!!!

@ pices- yes a little boy would be nice, I always herd u r less sick with boys so thanks u gave me hope!

@ topo- we miss u!

@trouble- thanks Hun, I'm so nervice

My dr appt is at 2:00, I hope everything is great, it's a nervrackig time. I hope I get ultrasound, wonder how many is in there lol!! It seems like I've waited forever for this day!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo