Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1901 - 1910 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@mari thank you cuz I couldn't have said it better myself.

@topo for some getting pregnant is easy and for us it has been a struggle. Struggle builds character! I have been extremely selfish and various different points in my life, I am the youngest. I have gotten things very easily in life and so when I untied my tubes I thought by next month I'll be pregnant for sure. There is a message for me and God is making me see it. This is why I believe Tania is gifted because she saw something in me that I had not shared with anyone and that's is that the fact that I am growing as a person because of my struggle. My character is strong and I am a better person today than I was 4 months ago. #truestory Everything is going to be ok, remember relaxxxxxxxx and let it happen. Envision your body accepting a pregnancy and trust that God is going to give you the desires of your heart.

@mari I LOVE Charlotte as a name! I LoVE Charlottes web and apparently so does Charlotte Olympia because her signature is the cobweb. Like how Christian Louboutin's have red bottoms, her signature is a gold cobweb under the bottom of the shoe. How cute is that? - with all of that being said if I have a girl she will have a very very very long name. Paris Catherine Gwendolyn. I love Paris, i love Catherine who is DH's mom, and I love Gwendolyn who was my beautiful, funny adoring mother who was gone too soon from this earth. I wonder if we can squeeze Charlotte in there some how.
How many days DPO now?

@trouble hey girl. How the heck are ya? So glad all your blood work went well!! Yeeeee haw we're having us a baby! **whoop whoop** In regards to the drinking, I have thought about the same thing, me & DH are social bugs too. But once because DH and I were having some problems and so everytime I was drinking I would get so angry at him. So I stopped drinking for 60 days on a "personal journey". So just tell people you're on a "personal journey"....lol...and be very vague lol

@lsch glad you are having a great time! 11dpo **whoop whoop** awwwwhhhh twins, how cute! I want twins a boy n girl..lol...

@honcat that is an awesome story and God will bless you for your sincere heart and the happiness you have for others who get that BFP. That story was very inspiring.

@tiff how was your 4th? How are the girls? And the boy bean?

@jsx how was your 4th? How is our girl bean?

@desertchic I saw you post and I know you read all the time but hope all is well, I was glad to know that you are still checking in on us :-D

@miracle how are you today? I hope you're still bunned up with your man :-D

AFM: well I think I O'd on date night. I have two days of temps above 98, tomorrow I am hoping to confirm that. If so that great because DH came through (it was the dress) lol. We had an awesome time it was a night to remember followed by an all day bar b q with friends. It was great. I'm going to work today...hung over

10 years ago

@ pices- we r good! Girls r doing great, my oldest had a blast last nite, she had a sparkler in her hand all night lol! Little one was kinda scared if everything! I got to sit and watch dh drink :( I used to drink everyday! I drank a lot so I told everyone I was preg right off there was no hiding it cuz if u knew me I had a beer in my hand! So u r a few days preg!!! I'm glad u got to bd that night! Here's the 2 ww

10 years ago

@jsx- that's how my husband was last month. He tried,but he locked up and I was so pissed. That's why I've gone to a strict policy of him not knowing. Even when they're way into having another one, they still get all freaked out. My dh is so into it that he picks up my frers for me to feed ,y addiction to poas, but still...

@pisces- I would be maybe 6-10 dpo now. I have no clue what's going on and its frustrating! According to the calendars on here, I could only be 5 dpo, but I think I'm an early O person. When I got married, I was on my last day of AF on ky wedding day. I got pregnant with my daughter on my honeymoon. So I'm just clueless right now! I have been cramping kind of low level since yesterday, just kind of tight feeling, not painful, and I'm still 11 days from AF. So who knows?

10 years ago

@tiff Yessssss! I would have to tell certain people because they are used to me getting the party STARTED!!!! lol when is your husbands next fight? That is sooo cool! Yes I am 2 days pregnant to be exact...lol

@mari yeah you are an early O'er so just give it a few more days. Everything is going to be alright. I am over 40 too so it might take us a little longer but we gotta relaxxxxxx and take it easy. :-D (easier said than done) I was thinking of oredering a few internet cheapies. I dont plan on cheating this month. I am going to contiue relaxing & taking it easy. If AF shows up, then I will reschedule my HSG.

@jsx did you say that you increased your Fertile CM to 3 times a day starting at O day? until when?

10 years ago

@pisces- yes they are fun. They are a boy and girl too :)

Quick update on me. Sorry I haven't been too great about commenting on others updates. It's hard to read from my phone. I had spotting today. Pink slimy...weird huh? I'm 12dpo today. AF is not due for six more days...any thoughts? Bfn yesterday. Think I'm out?

10 years ago

@lsch no mam, you are NEVER out until the witch shows up in full force. It could be more implant bleeding. Its waaaayyyy to early to be pre-AF. I am getting excited for you.

10 years ago

That's what im thinking too! It was just once when I wiped and I haven't had anymore since. My pre AF spotting is consistent and brown. I think pink slime is a good sign, hahahah. Gross. Aloha all!

10 years ago

Pieces I actually uped my does when it was my fertile week not after o!

User Image

10 years ago

What does it mean when you find yourself bossing your HPTs before you dip them? That your going batsh*t crazy?

@lsch- how could pink slime be anything BUT good? I'd say pink is always good luck! :)

10 years ago

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on soo much but baseball duties call.

I wanted to Ask you girls that have drank clomid did you guys have diarreah?

Tomm is my last day of drinking it then time to get it on...

I'm praying this month is the month.

How are all you girls?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo