Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2591 - 2600 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hello girls just a bit bout me... Both Dh and I are 38 yrs young..we are ttc our 3 rd we have 2 boys one will be 4 on the 17th and one is 13 months we are on cycle 7 ttc hoping for a girl but either is fine as long as it's healthy today is cd 1..this would be our last and final...good luck and sending tons of baby dust y,alls way

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Good Morning Ladies Let me post now, before I get to busy here at work.

@lolee whether its your 1st or 15th baby the anxiety is still the same. Wanting a baby for a woman is the most powerful feeling in the universe. Girl, this will be my 4th- my oldest is 17 (18 next month) and my girls are 14. & 12 but I want this baby just as bad as if it was my first. So welcome. CD 1 **whoop whoop**

How is everyone doing today, quiet weekend which means we were getting some good family time in or doing some soul searching :-D

AFM: 5 DPO & not much to report. Temps look ok but nothing that they shouldn't be at this time in my cycle. So just waiting

10 years ago

Thanks Pisces that's very true our 13 month old has an immuno defficancy we are trying so we can get and use the cord blood if needed

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@lolee oh wow, we will keep your baby in our prayers and pray for a speedy pregnancy to help your baby. Yours is beyond a want, this is a need. We will be praying.

10 years ago

Thanks Pisces we need all the prayers we can get hoping we can catch the eggie this go at it..

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi sweet ladies!!!

I hope we all have a great week!!!
In order to search for the peace that I have lost, I will be not coming here that frequently. Im not following any part of my cycle right know, jajaja, because I dont have a period to follow.
My Doc is waiting for the prolactine results to make a decision, but what seems to be is progesterones and all the hormones that he has to give me, to make me return to my normal cycles. After that we will look for it. It seems like I will have two peaceful months ...at least, in the meanwhile I will be making yoga, following my diet, and chilling with my hubby and daughter. I hope you get all the BFP's that you are looking for, I really do!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies! Today is the start of my cleanse. I am super excited for it! I am just ready for some more energy and to feel better! I am also hoping it will help clear up my face. This cycle has been awful. I don't remember EVER having this bad acne before. Every month I get some on my chin (which I know is hormonal) but right is crazy :(

@honcat-enjoy your time off! I think it will be great for you but you have to come back and check in on us!

@lole-wow what a story you must have to tell. Very excited for you and your family and hope this baby is the answer and miracle you need. Good luck to you!

@pisces- You are in limbo. Be on the look out for implantation bleeding though!

AFM-I am 15dpo today. AF is due on Wednesday. However last month I was 27 days which is today. So it sounds like she kind of comes whenever she pleases. Boobs are getting less sore, but cervix is still pretty much so high its gone. No spotting which is good. I guess I should check again though. I always spot two days before AF. I am still having this tugging/pulling feeling in my lower abdomen. It's not on the sides, like right under my belly button. Any thoughts on what this is? My fear is a cyst or something because I felt something similar to this one of my first cycles. It is much more intense now though.

I don't plan on testing...I don't think :)

10 years ago

@piscesgirl229 yes babe the time with my god son is so refreshing so lovley u think he looks like me it is a trup becuase two of his children look like me lol and it is a blessing he is in the pic he is the only light skinned one lol in the middle with the two guys. i looked happy i am happy girl when my hubby is happy when i got my head out of TTC i am happy lol snuggle bug lol fire bug pic are descieving lol. and u how was ur weekend nothing to report right now just laying low trying not to be a physco they should make a show of women who are TTC and our journey just like bridzeillas lol.

@miricalmomma what are u doing simply observing lol i hope u got alot of done and u are lined up well lol with the sorry i missed u sunday i was busy with honey bunnie u need to get a instagram asap lol me and @ piecesgirl are having the time of our life lol

@LSchrader this month ur alomost there and out of the two week wait wooohoo

@HONCAT this ttc can be hard on us all emotional medically physically everything it is hard and i can only imagine what u are going through i took a month off as well myself and it felt good but the felt worse even though i wasnt trying.

@ lolee817 welcome andi will keep u and ur baby in prayers tell us a lil more about u have u been ttc for 13 months.

everyone else hope all is well with u

AFM i am here nothing new to report my weekend was awsome it was my dh bday weekend his bday was thursday but i kept it going u guys dnt know how greatful i am for my dh those of u that dnt know 1 year and 8 months ago i almost lost my dh i found him blue and half dead after he had suffered a heart attack and got new it wasnt his time and long story short he suffers from short term memory loss becuase of the oxygen to the brain he lost but he is my life and i cherish every moment like it is our last since that year i dnt take anything for granteed.

10 years ago

@topo- I need your instagram name! I want in on this fun :) I follow @pisces right now.

SO thankful for your time with DH. What a scary thing to have to go through and so glad you are cherishing your life with him. It is always a good reminder. Say you love your loved ones and give them a hug/kiss as you never know when the last time you will see them. Sad but true. Thanks for the reminder :)

10 years ago

@topo- I need your instagram name! I want in on this fun :) I follow @pisces right now.

SO thankful for your time with DH. What a scary thing to have to go through and so glad you are cherishing your life with him. It is always a good reminder. Say you love your loved ones and give them a hug/kiss as you never know when the last time you will see them. Sad but true. Thanks for the reminder :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo