Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2861 - 2870 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Pisces I'm here I've been reading but haven't posted. Af stopped yesterday and today is cd 6. I go to the dr tomorrow. Dh hasn't gotten his results back yet. So I'm just kind of in limbo right now.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Ants what is your fb name so I can see your post

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@lolee
Eveth Rodriquez

10 years ago

@miricalmomma wow u forgot me but i already new what u been up do get it girl

@piecesgirl there you are luvbug i read the post to you from @JXS you really gonna go there i pictured you trying to put that in and then getting it stuck the paranoid look on ur face and dh walking in and catching u with ur finger up ur wooo-ha the medication for iui is clomid and menapure injections for a medicated iui cycle in which is what you want and then hsg trigger shot when they trigger you. i dont know about that pinapple thing piecesgirl becuase my doc told me to stay away from pinapple when i was pregers with my dd becuase i was high risk they encourged pinapple when u are close to ur delivery date to break down the mucus plug and help with dialation i used to eat it like crazy the last month of pregancy so i am scared. wasnt it such a blessing to read @lolee817 i prefered to have been skipped for her anyday that is such a blessing her lil man needed this so much and she has been blessed god is good.

@Ants mommy hey hun i am here just waiting and waiting tick tick

@jsxitzbom yes she is i pray her pregancy the very best i am here holding my breath praying deep inside in my quiet voice that her prediction comes true for us as it did for you. how amasing that was and a blessing for you to share.

@LSchrader doesnt it feel good just to leave it up to god i am not gonna front although having fun with the fam when i am driving alone or it is quiet in the car i am secretly thinking of my little bundle of joy even when i am playing with my god son i am hoping my lil mirical comes so i can enjoy them both and watching them play.

@Tifferz yes girrly i try to be i know i have to be thanks luv.

Afm nothing new to report other then lol watch this hope no one is eating been on the shitter for two mornings in a row all bad idk what the major malfunction is i been drinking lots of water to try to clear the toxins from my body flush it out and taking my gummie prenatals ayone take those as well as baby asprin and a folic acid other then that tick tick just waiting and hoping and praying fingers crossed.

10 years ago

Went to my family doc today to confirm urine was positive blood test should be back this afternoon ..1st ob appt sept 18th @ 145

User Image User Image

10 years ago

I'm not doing opk's or temping so I have to rely on mother nature to let me know when I'm ovulating. Today is cycle day 14 of a 28/29 day normal cycle. Sorry for the TMI but I had stringy wet cm this morning on TP when wiping. I bedded last night at right around midnight.. I didn't get to baby dance this morning :( but I will tonight and tomorrow morning..

Anyone use preseed and gotten pregnant?

@Topo ~ Hi there. How are you? I'm sorry hon.. My computer froze up yesterday and I had already typed for over 30 minutes. I just said forget it.. Sorry you have the runs... that sucks. Sometimes our bodies just have to cleanse it self out. Are you still on the same cycle as pisces and I? If so it's O time for us! I hope you get lots of baby making in right now..

@Lolee ~ That's great news on your pos urine test at the doc's. Can't wait to hear about the blood confirmation. So happy for you.

AFM ~ Things are good.. This is my fertile time.. I'm trying to time my bedding just right.. hoping I'm dong a good job at it.. Been a busy week with my partner's kids.. So tired.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@athena well hopefully they will get you those results soon so you can get on to clomid!!! :-D meanwhile you just keep working on that sexy body!!! Just as soon as you get to your sexy goal weight and go out and shop til you drop for smaller sized clothes ...THAT'S WHEN YOU WILL GET PREGNANT. Lol

@lolee I am still happy for you girl! I am like @topo I am happy to be passed over if it meant you got a chance to help your baby. That bloodwork is going to be just fine.

@miracle hey girlie! Glad you are BD'ing just hit that EOD method. We don't wanna wear him out and deplete the supply of swimmers. Lol. Oh how cool you guys had the kids this week! I know how much you adore those kids and I just know that you are fantastic with them because that's just the person that you are ....lots of love to give. Keep Dancing! Your time is coming soon!

@topo sorry you are having stomach issues. And YES I am going to give the soft cups a try and I can just see that whole scenario and add the scene wear neither of us can get it out....LMAO!!! They can get it when they deliver the baby....lmao!!!! Oh menopur, I used that when I had IVF along with a bunch of other stuff. I think I still have a couple of viles of that in my follistem case....lol I should throw it all away but it was sooooooo freakn expensive that I can't bring myself to do it. Hmmmph. The pineapples are to used after O or IUI then a certain number of days and then stop. I think the reason it works is because it softens the cervix to let the semen pass through. I am doing to try it right after O,

AFM: no positive OPK as of yet. The line is getting darker but not positive, I will switch to digital tonight. The Internet cheapies are just a gage. I have been feeling a little O cramping and saw a little ewcm today. So, maybe by Sunday.

10 years ago

Hey mama I used preseed and well you know my situation!! Lol I used it everyday during fertile period even days with no intercourse!'keeps te good cm to get ready for o but one thing I had read is ppl get confused with cm ESP day after bd because it looks a lot like ewcm sometimes so try not to confuse it, I know I did few times before then I realized the actual o day I had tons of recon and does have a little different look and feel! I hope this'd uh is it for you my fingers Xd for you!! Are you using anything else or any supplements?

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks every one blood work was positive IM between 3 to 5 weeks beta was 120

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@Jsxt ~ Hey there. Oh that makes sense.. because I used preseed last night just like the directions say to use it.. I put it in with the applicator, waited 15 minutes and then bedded.. I went to bed after that. Today a few hours after I woke up I had what I thought was ewcm on tp when I wiped.. maybe it was the preseed falling out? I didn't touch it but it so looked like ewcm. How will I know the difference if it's preseed falling out or genuine ewcm? I guess I just need to keep on bedding up until cycle day 19 to cover all bases.. I'm on cycle day 14 today.. Not using anything else.

@Lolee ~ CONGRATULATIONS sweetie! That's FANTASTIC.. beta 120 is great! :) When will you tell your loved ones?

@Pisces ~ Your right I feel like I'm already wearing the poor ol guy out with bedding once a day going on 8 days in a row now..since cd 7 :) I broke down and spent 27.00 from rite aid on preseed for the first time. I hope it works. Who am I kidding, I'm so worn out myself this week. Must get my sleep. Are you going to go get the more expensive opk's? Preseed? Soft cups?
Happy baby makin...

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo