Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5261 - 5270 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@rebecca - I was going to ask if they did not have an elevator at first. You poor thing! My sister took this when she was pregnant, she has HG during her entire pregnancies and this gave her some moderate relief:

http://www.mountainmeadowherbs.com/Stomach_Aid_p/s1300.htm

I had some ginger powder and mixed it with a small amount of warm water and drank that when I was feeling sick. It was a fast way to get some ginger in me. Grapes have been something that always feel really refreshing to eat when I feel crappy. I hope you find something that helps! Try not to be anxious about the labs, I hope they come back looking good.

@athena - Is it snowing there?? It's just sleeting here right now. I wish it would hurry up and start snowing! I hope the weather doesn't keep you from your appointment tomorrow!

@LSchrader - I hope you caught it!

@football - I realized my chart was just unreadable in parts if I didn't adjust, I always kept track of both temps and would go back and forth to compare the difference and I was very confident that adjusting was the right decision. On your next chart you will get to see the picture clearly, it will be cool! :) Something I learned in reading up on chemicals/miscarriages is that they happen a whole lot more than we realize, early on; most go undetected because AF starts on time. Mine worried me a lot as we were first starting to TTC, but after reading up on it, I felt more confident that 1.) my miscarriage had occurred much earlier than I had previously thought. (I could not have been 8 weeks, I had no symptoms yet and my BFP was very faint.) 2.) most women have at least one chemical/missed miscarriage in their lives and the chances of having two drop significantly. So, I just trusted that the odds were in my favor and decided not to worry until I knew there was a reason to worry. I hope that helps a little...

@Nosymptoms - So glad we were able to help you and that you are able to take a more chill approach this cycle. Good luck! I hope you get your BFP very soon.

AFM - Snow Day! At least, it's supposed to be... it's just sleeting right now. I felt really gaggy yesterday, I have so much drainage in the back of my throat. I've been working on a big batch of Valentine cake pops. They are turning out very pretty.

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca-I am so sorry you are feeling so sick. I have never been pregnant so I cannot help you in that area. However, I have heard sucking on suckers really helps. I hope you start feeling better soon!

10 years ago

@skyline-I think that the evening primrose oil is delaying my ovulation. I stopped taking it because of that. I am going to be SO pissed if it messes up my very regular cycle. The last three months, I have gotten a positive OPK on CD10. Well i tested last night...not even close. I am so irritated! Hopefully with me not taking it, it will help and I will O soon. I know I ovulate early anyways, so it's not like it's that big of a deal if I were to O a couple days later, but I just hope it keeps me regular. I am temping so will see if I get my shift or not. We did BD last night and will continue to EOD.

10 years ago

Skyline no we get skipped every single time. It is like 12 degrees but do we get snow, nope. The most we've had is a dusting.

Rebecca my father in law swears by freezing a 7-up. Get it out at night and wrap it in aluminum foil and sit by your bed. When you wake up in the morning drink it before your feet touch the floor. My mother-in-law was sick the whole 27 weeks she was pregnant with my husband and she said that was the only way she could get out of bed.

So I'm sitting in the library and these 3 younger girls are talking. They're probably 18 or 19 and one of them just said, I'm going to have to go buy a pregnancy test because I wanna get a tattoo and you can't be pregnant when you get a tattoo right? Seriously.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Rebecca they also make preggie pops or candies you can get at babies r us if you have one or you can order them online.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@LSchrader - That sucks! (Unless... it affects your luteal phase as well, it's not impossible, it could be shorter this time...) At any rate, I would be annoyed as well! I will be curious to see how it turns out.

@athena - Boo-hiss! That stinks. It's been going back and forth between sleet and snow here. Ice is starting to form, we will be heading home early. I really wish it would stick to snow and stop sleeting! Friends a little farther north have and inch of snow.

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline-Yeah, I am just praying it just delayed my O date. I mean, i do O really early, so pushing it back a couple days is fine, I just don't have to have a cycle that I don't ovulate. I have heard that some women stop taking it a few days before they normally O, and they are fine. I don't think I will continue taking it at all, but still. Stupid!

10 years ago

Just a note as I'm running (very slowly) out the door:

HCG 17,021
Progesterone 18.9

Yay!

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try them all!

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca, it took me ages but I found out it was my pregnancy multi vitamins making me nauseous! In canada you can get one that splits the iron and calcium whixh helped.

I also found any type of mints helped as made me feel fresher (but after 20 weeks couldnt face mints at all!).
Bread helped, and with dd eating crackers if I woke in the night so stomach not empty in morning.

And if you can sleep! Can't feel sick if not awake!!!!
Good luck

User Image

10 years ago

@Rebecca- Those numbers are great!! YAY YAY YAY!!! So happy for you!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo