Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3131 - 3140 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies

@ Athena just beautiful If this wasn't a phone I would reach through and devour some of those..

@ newcomers sorry forgot to welcome you ..

@ Pisces finally fx for you hun..

Just want to say thanks to every one and I will try to keep you updated as often as I can...

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi girls,

I just got a call from my Dr. my progesterone was 22.3 which states I definetley ovulated. But remember the DH counts are low so she said if I dont get pregnant this month I need to see a fertility Dr and they need to repeat his test.

She thinks they will probably do IUI which is about $1,000

10 years ago

Thanks lady's. the ladybug cake and cupcakes were for my nieces 4th birthday. I'm doing peace signs and flowers for my older nieces 12th birthday, which is at the skating rink.

Ants mommy fingers crossed for you, they said I would need an iui too, lets prove them wrong :)

Mrs Rogers- we've been ttc 14 months. I had very regular periods, I always joked I could set a clock to it, because I had a 28 day cycle every month. The first month I have a 28 day cycle. Get my period so we were like oh well, next cycle periods a week late, but had neg tests so I went to the doctor, this was my gp and she said your preg tests are neg I think your body is playing tricks on you which really pissed me off. Another week goes by so I set an appt with my gyno, the morning of the appt I got a false positive, dh even saw it, but urine and blood tests were negative. She said I looked like I was about to start, but scheduled a follow up for a month later. A month later still no period. I had spotting but nothing more. So she sent me for an ultrasound and tests. I come back a few weeks later for the results and she finally prescribes provera. She told me she didn't understand why things changed like they did because most people with pcos always have irregular periods, she was baffled. My ovaries were clear and my hormones were only slightly elevated. Basically since then I've had a year of that.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@aTHENA
I have PCOS and my perios are very regular I get them average every 30 days. But I have never missed one.

Kepp trying we are going to prove them wrong!!!

10 years ago

@athena AWESOME!!!!!!!! I am going to try it just for fun one day but lay a fondant on top and let it ripple like a skirt .... I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE LADYBUGS!!! and I thnk that cupcake brideal thing is too adorable.
now tell what everyone is dying to know HOW DID YOU GET THOSE PICS TO SHOW UP IN THE FORUM??? LOL @athena always amzes me

@miracle my little lady bug artist has been very busy. I need to go take a look at those new creations.

@lolee your twins make my heart feel all warm & fuzzy! This is a direct testiment to all of us that God's love & grace is REAL and has no limits.

@ants mommy YAYYYYYYY! you O'd **whoop whoop*** I hope this is your month.

@rebecca I know girl this witch is very bad at tricking people. **shaking my head** I hope this time she stays away.

@topo mnow you are missing? we ahev to get ot together me & you...lol You some & I go missing, now i'm back and you're on mini vacay...lol

AFM: doc is keeping at 100 for the next two cycles. everything else looks great. she said my neck pain is stress..heat pad, firmer pillows ...NO MUSCLE RELAXERS in case i get pregnant **noooooooo*** I wanted those muscle relaxers...lmao

10 years ago

Pisces I uploaded them to photobucket. On the side there is a list of different urls to share your pictures and you click on the url that says image. copy the url and paste it in the comment and voila it posts. It took me quite a few times editing the comment to get it right last night but that's how I did it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@ ants yay!!! Hope you caught that egg

@ Pisces thank you hun did you see the pic I posted

Good morning ladies

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@athena watching college football ALL day!!! **whoop whoop** I am going to try that picture thing whenever I can get my girls off of my iPad **side eye** they start with let me see something and now they are on Forever 21 looking at nirvana sweatshirts...lol...the only way to combat is to upgrade there Kindle Fire's to either the Kindle Fire HD or th iPad mini's for Christmas. So they can stay off my stuff.

@lolee you the pic of the beans? Yes I saw them sooooooo exciting. Or did you post something else that I didn't see. My doctor warned me yesterday that 100mg or more of clomid can risk multiple births...I said bring it on baby!!!! Lol I know that yours was natural but it still would be cool.

How is everyone else?

For those who did not see, Tania had her baby last night after 8hrs of natural labor. She was still born. 6.5oz Tania posted that her Twin sister Deena who passed away in 2009 was there with her during the labor and received baby Evalyn. I felt that she was at peace seeing her sister there with her and knowing that her twin would be caring for her little angel. I pray that she get pregnant again with a healthy baby.

AFM: that tension headache medicine worked wonders on my shoulders and neck so I am feeling a little better. Plus I went for a massage last night. DH has a cold so I made him some homemade soup and have him all bundled up. Lol...me I'm watching football, maybe will play some Gears of War later! #fun

10 years ago

Soooooooooooooooo quiet! Hope this means everybody is enjoying some quality loving, cuddling, & time with the Fam! OR watching some FOOTBALL!!!!

10 years ago

piscesgirl - I'm definitely enjoying some football! But cringing every time I get a cramp. Darn AF should be here tomorrow, if these are anything to go by!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo