Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1741 - 1750 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ pices - good to hear from ya! So u go back tomorrow? Fingers crossed! That story is crazy!!!!! Shocking!!!!!

10 years ago

@tiff yes I go tomorrow, sat, sun and Monday. They are looking for rise in HPT quan...today 18 ...shoot I'd be happy with 20 tomorrow...lol...yeah my nephew blew me away, not that it took much I was already 1/2 way done.

10 years ago

Hki everyone,

wow @pisces - that is jsut amazing and inspiring. Just what you needed today. Cheering for your results tomorrow

@miracle - this is soooooo exciting, can't wait to hear!

Hope everyone else good!

I am still waiting, Got my sono tomorrow, how awesome if they said - hey, I see a bean! But don;t think that will happen!

Am on day 41 I think and no idea of cycle length. Think I o'd from temps but then FF took away my O date! Chart as wacky as always and Doc not told me OPK's won;t work for me as have natural high LH. So I basically have a 40-50 day wait every month!

Oh well, it means I cn chat with you ladies longer and longer while we all get fatter and fatter!

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces ~ I sent you a msg but now not sure if it was sent properly or not? I kept getting a msg error every time I clicked on send email.. I totally believe in your nephews story. I believe in that type of stuff though.. so it's not crazy for me. lol.. I got the chills when I read that... How awesome would that be if your mom reincarnated with you? Anything is possible... Speaking of possibilities... the fact that your numbers are 18 means that the sperm made it to the egg and that tells me you are healthy, viable and fully able to conceive.. YAHOOO! for that. That is a miracle in itself, especially with your tubal reversal. EVERYTHING is meant to be and it's all in GOD's divine timing and order... I am praying this is your time right now.. :)

@topo ~ where are you? So much is going on in here lately. hope you're ok.

@Introuble ~ Looking forward to hearing how your sono goes tomorrow. :)

AFM ~ I bought some dollar store tests to take in the morning. So hopefully I get some answers in the morning.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Ok I have a question, I went out to celebrate the Heat win and when I got back and went to the bathroom, I had a light pink spotting in the paper. I am 10 dpo today. I'm not supposed to get my af until next Friday .

Do you guys think its implantation or something else. Also I have quit a bit of creamy white cm.

Pensive and hopeful it's not a mc

10 years ago

@ trouble- today is the day!! Good luck on sono today! Can't wait to here how it went! Fingers will be crossed for u!
@ mirical- well what's the verdict? U up yet lol! It might sound crazy but I always liked the cheepy test!
@ pices- how ya doing? When do u go to dr today? I've got fingers crossed for u, heck ill even cross my toes!!!! Have u took ne more test today? R they getting darker?
I hope it's baby time for all 3 of u right now!!!!!!!

I'm glad it's Friday!!! Went to water park yesterday and girls had a blast, so did dh and me lol! My dh is Indian so my girls look dark and I'm still pail, Iv got jealousy, I wana be dark!

10 years ago

omg omg omg ladies what am i missing i am so sorry i been sleeping so much i been sick and at work with the she devil i am so sorry i feel like such a bad friend.

@piecesgirl whats good praying baby shows its lil beannie self lol in the right place....

@miricalmomma baby is gonna show its self watch lol power of postive thinking

i beleive from our readings ur guys should be first so i am thinking just thinking that maybe these babies are gonna show there lil self fingers crossed i am hoping for these lil miricals and then holding my breath for mine next month looks like my idiot self lol is the only one bleeding to death which is good i am bleeding for all of us u guys dnt have to worry no blood for u i took it all k lol smile love u guys@PIECESIGLR AND MIRICALMOMMA

EVERYONE ELSE HELLO AND WELCOME I DNT HAVE PATIENTS TO GO BACK AND READ EVERYTHING AND AT WORK I GOT A SHE DEVIL SO I CANT PLAY TO LONG BEST WISHES AND STICKY VIBES TO ALL U LADIES LETS GOO BABY MAKIGN TIME

10 years ago

3 days late for AF and still bfn with fmu. I'm always on time. I guess it's just a wonky cycle. When I thought I was ovulating I had ovulation spotting for a few hrs on tp when wiping.. but my cm never dried up the next 4 days. My temps were weird during that time.. but I thought it was b/c I went to bed with my hair wet and it lowered my temp one morning..so I bet I actually didn't ovulate until Fri June 7th. If that is the case then my AF will show between now and the next 2 days... if this theory is wrong then I have no clue.. what would cause late period but bfn's..???

User Image[/url][/url]

@ mirical- hang in there my sis didn't have a bfp on home test till she was 3 months, she had to get blood work done

10 years ago

@Tiff ~ Wow did your sister keep getting bfn's for 3 months until finally a positive? That is crazy. I keep googling about late bfp's. They say they are not that common.. but they also say that septate uteruses are not that common either and I have one of those.. so maybe I don't meet the normal? My periods were clockwork normal so I don't know... eventually I would go get blood work if my AF doesn't show by 10 days late as that would be completely unusual and not normal... so we shall see..

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo