Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1561 - 1570 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi there. Hope everyone had a nice Thurs. I'm still feeling weird/off kilter. I have felt this way for a week now. Not sure why...Not on any meds or have issues with blood pressure. I'm just feeling weird...can't explain it.

@Introuble ~ Glad your dr's appt went well and that things will be moving along quickly for you... yaya!

@baby ~ Welcome! So your 10 dpo and spotting? Is that normal before Af for you? I hope it's IB spotting for you. Yes IB can happen anywhere 5 to 13 days past Ovulation. Every body is different. When will you be poas?

@Pisces ~ Feeling hot hot hot .. had to sing it for ya.. LOL! I wish that I would have never gotten a reading because now I'm just wondering if you or I will have it be this cycle or later? Hmm? I want us to be preggo at the same time... :)

@Topo ~ Hi hon. How are you? Hope you are doing good my friend. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle that would be awesome!!! I thought about cheating in the morning but I am too chicken $h_t!!! I have 5 Internet cheapies and I tried looking up how sensitive they are and they CLAIM 10mg but I don't believe it. I work my second job tomorrow and it's right next to a dollar tree but they don't always have test in stock. Remember our prayer...lol... And you're right I am hot! Hot! Hot! It really feels like hot water is streaming beneath my skin. Maybe it's the progesterone...I dunno **shoulder shrug**

10 years ago

@pisces ~ I know I thought about cheating too. Still going to wait until Sun on Father's Day though which is 2 days before AF is due.... Don't test too early. I have had that feeling where you get so boiling hot on the inside that all you want to do is lay on the cold concrete to cool off.. not fun. Hey is dizziness/forgetfulness a pregnancy symptom? I am going to have to go google it now.. lol! Been feeling off since last Thurs. Hope your body temp regulates soon and you feel cooler.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies, sorry i fell outta the convo, but i've been really busy.. Im still in for this month thankfully my af was due on the 11th and it's now the 14th, hoping for my bfp, no symptoms as of yet, except some mild cramping from time to time through out the day......Praying for everyone's bfp....

10 years ago

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL
Im sorry I was M.I.A. again I had my doctors apt pushed up to yest. And YES I AM PREGGOS ..... She took blood work and everything. After I took like 12 tests that all came out the same lol. Just had to be sure it's been 8 years since I had a baby. I hope everyone is doing well. Oh and You don't begin to receive HCG until implantation occurs. Because I implanted late my levels were low because the HCG is low building up every 2-3 days. I am now just hoping everything grows well.

Welcome to all the new members.
@ LSCH How are you did she show?
@topo- how are you feeling?
I have been really tired. I go to bed everynite by 8-9pm. I usually am the last one up in my house. My breasts are going through some kind of transformation I mean he top of them to the sides, to the nipples. I am nauseous everyday I may throw 1-2 but I always have bad nausea in the beginning it will past. TTYL HAVE A GOOD DAY.....

10 years ago

FUNNY STORY:
So The day before yest was nice out I tried to look cute and my freaking stomach was so damn bloated. So HERE I go trying to suck it in right cus its buggin me out that I'm this bloated... So after the lunch rush I run into the office throw myself down on the sofa and loosen my belt pants everything. I turn around and hubby is all in my business. I go WELL.. HE GOES DON'T WELL ME WITH YOUR PREGNANT BUTT you need to go sit down somewhere and let them skinny jeans go we both just burst out laughing...... But could you imagine at like 3 weeks preggo saying goodbye to my skinny jeans NAAHHH I was just bloated I got a pair on today lol lol lol AND HE'S LOOKING AT ME LOL. Just thought I would share

10 years ago

@ Davis- yay! I'm glad u got in dr so fast and got ur reassurance! Yes bloating sucks, it will only get worse lol!

@ mirical- they used to say u get pregnant brain which means u forget things a lot but they just came out with a new study that showed ur brain is actually sharper when preg! Hmm which could be right? Maybe it's cuz u have so much running threw ur mind I can concentraight when preg, also if u r waiting for bfp u proll can't think of ne thing else! Plus u can't drink when preg so maybe some brain cells come back lol!
@ pices- can't wait for u to test! I have read some people get there bfp on cheepys first! I tooke an early response that's suppost to test 6 days early and bfn then took a 88 cent one two days later and bfp so who knows!

10 years ago

mornign girrlys thought i get my check in this early to say hay.

@piecesgirl there u go ur gonna start humm lol u have it in the back of my head now go get my test dame u why didnt u just wait lol there i go in my head with why not lol even though power of postive thinking i am trying to listen to my reading loll.

@miricalmomma still symptom spotting hum lol i know so i read ur page nice page babe love it u need only the payment then my name and state and u can do the reading u know what i am gonna ask the question i am gonna ask lol. miricalmomma why must u have pumped up @piecesgirl see what u did now u know it always trickles down so i guess i am next lol

@ldavisfam06 i am good hun just ocunting down hoping i can do this natually with no doctors help becuase god knows i am all out of extra fertality funds. how r u besides bloaded lol

@babyboysmom welcome hun

@introublealot i wanted to scream damit lol.

AFM waiting tick tock lol just here nothing new bd yesterday it was great lol just waiting on AF from what my reading said it is not my month hopes not yup i guess i have been just letting it be surgery was awsome but alot of faith in me i guess idk. i know we got more bfp this month coming i can not wait to see who it is just so excited tick tock lol

10 years ago

Happy Friday!!!!
@ldavis, yep she showed up right on Wednesday after two days of spotting. Not awfully heavy and really light today. So I may only have two days of her. I won't complain about that :)

I have the bachelorette party tomorrow and I am getting really excited!!

@pisces...DID YOU TEST??????!!!!!!

10 years ago

Hey everybody

How is everybody?

@ldav that story is real cute :-D I knew you had miscalculated your O date when you had the spotting and two days later faint positive. Yeah we know all about the fact that your body doesn't kick into real gear until after you actually implant which is why I said test two after the Implant spotting. It's the reason that MOST people swear that there are absolutely NO indications you could be pregnant until AFTER you implant or miss a period. I don't believe that. I believe you body HAS to start going at lease SOME changes at the time of conception. I mean the minute a sperm connects with an egg the first thing that happens is the egg creates an inner shell that stops other sperm from getting in and this egg is traveling and multiplying at the same time. Sorry guys I am a biology major and FORMER pre-med student....the human body fascinates me.

@shae hey girl how and where have you been? Haven't heard from you in ages. How many DPO?

@tiff hey girl! What are you and the girls up to this morning? Seems like a Finding Nemo type day....lol ...well that's what I feel like watching and since I have to work, I vote you guys watch it and laughhhhh like crazy So I can smile just thinking of you girls all cuddle up watching it.

AFM: my temp dropped a little to 98.44 :-( bbs are still very sore, not as hot today. I am cramp and irritated like AF is coming. Haven't tested because I don't feel like looking at a BFN, in other words I am a chicken shit girls. **stands up** "my name is Angela and I'm a chicken shit" **group responds in AA style at the same time **"hi, Angelaaaaa" ....

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo