Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4301 - 4310 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

eeeeek! It's so hard to believe that we are about to have some babies!!!

So i am starting to get some lower cramping and O pains. I really DO NOT want to O until tomorrow since we can BD again tomorrow, but not tonight since we did last night. :( My soft cup is still in right now though. What we if don't BD on O day??? my cart is indicating i could O today too. Ladies.....pray for a tomorrow O date and not today!

10 years ago

hello everyone, 9 dpo here and feeling super exhausted. been really weepy, can smell everything around me and gassy. just the other day i tried eating some cereal and felt grossed out by it.

this will be my first time ttc after my mc in august so im holding on to hope.

good luck to all of you ladies!

10 years ago

Welcome purpledawn! You found a great group of ladies. Sorry to hear about your mc, and fx this is your cycle! We have lots of women in the TWW, about or just O'd and also expecting their babes!

10 years ago

Thank you, I'm trying hard to wait to test but I'm not a patient person! haha

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Why can't you BD today?

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline- low sperm count :)

10 years ago

Lschrader even though my dh had a low count we bd'd for a week straight. Lol may not have been the best idea but we shall see. If you want to bd tonight I say go for it because you don't want to turn it into a schedule. It takes away from the romance.

Purpledawn I say wait as long as you can to test, but if you can't wait, try a dollar test so you don't waste money.

Afm I was hot a few minutes ago so I decided to take my temp. It was 99.59. I'm not sick so fxed it's the progesterone rising.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Okay, I thought you had said that it was a 50/50 thing on whether BDing every day or every other day was best for you guys. That was a while back, I could have gotten things confused. Well... I really hope you don't O until tomorrow! Or that you O'd early enough for yesterday's BD to do the trick! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Oh I forgot to add my cm has already changed over to creamy.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@skyline-Well I am starting to get the intense pains, so I am pretty sure today is my O date. But with my Oing early afternoon, we should be able to BD tomorrow morning too. So i will leave my soft cup in until tonight and then BD again tomorrow morning and put another one in.

I am actually a little relieved because we leave for Disneyland on Friday and we are sharing a room with another couple so that would be awkward! Plus, since we BD last night and I still have the softcup in, his little swimmer should be ready and waiting for the egg :) Finger's crossed! I want this cycle so bad!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo