Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3761 - 3770 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ pices- u will find it unless its in a box that got lost or something, I haven't ironed ne thing in years, don't even own one lol! I just throw it in the dryer for a min!
@ athina- well I don't know ne thing about temping but it pices exited so am I lol! Good luck!
Afm- I have a dr appt tomorrow, I am 30 weeks and 1 day today! I can see light at the end of the tunnel, he felt realy low yesterday I kept getting pains down there all day, or maybe he just moved to his spot finally , who knows.

10 years ago

Athena - I don't know much about charts, but from what I've seen yours looks AWESOME!! for you!

pisces - lol, sorry about the iron hon! I hate moving, it's such a pain in the butt. Hope you find it soon and can get settled.

Skyline - using the Wondfos. I know using the monitor has helped me feel like I understand my body better - although I'll tell you the truth and say that seeing lows for 6 straight days got me upset, thinking I wouldn't O. Let me know how you like using them.

Afm - went to bed late last night, and stayed up later reading a book. I started getting pain on my left side. The only way I can describe it is that it felt almost exactly like it did when I had an ectopic pregnancy so many years ago....like someone was trying to blow a green pea through a straw. I stopped reading and was lying there getting a little concerned, but since I didn't think it could be an ectopic, I went back to reading and tried not to pay it any attention. It lasted about 20 minutes, then finally went away. About 5 minutes later, it started again, but on the RIGHT side. What the heck? This time it hurt a little more and lasted longer. I could feel it when I fell asleep on my stomach.

What is going on? Have any of you ladies had anything like that before? I'm debating whether or not to call my OB.

Oh, and when I tested this morning, I got a Peak!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@introuble - Thanks! :)

@athena - It's looking good.

@pisces - I'm with @Tifferz... I haven't used an iron in years. lol What makes you think you didn't O? Just second guessing or because of the stress?

@Tifferz - Congrats on passing the 30 week mark. Not much longer to go, though I'm sure the last weeks are the ones that seem the longest!

@football - Tomorrow is Thursday, any sign of AF?

@LShrader - Did you get that BD in? Do you still think you are ovulating early?

@miraclemama - Hope you are having a good day!

@rebecca - Thanks, I will let you know how it goes. It could be a while if my cycle decides it's going to be long. :-P I'm glad you got a peak!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks ladies I thought my chart looked pretty good too. I got a bfn this morning. :( I know I'm not out til the witch shows and on the plus side. I was spotting today last cycle. My cervix is high and kind of soft and closed. Only creamy cm no blood.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I tested and got a negative on my OPK last night. My temps are weird though. This morning i temped three times because I thought I was seeing something. DH left super early for work, so I thought I would just see what my temp was at 5 this morning. I swear it said 97.23. It was dark and I was half asleep. So when I woke up at my normal time, I temped again and it was 97.70. Just for the heck of it, I took it again...97.5. WTH? So of course, one last time it was 97.70. Who knows. I am going with the 97.70 since that is pretty much what I have been.

DH and I did not get to BD sadly last night. With my negative OPK though, I do not think I am ovulating just yet...thank goodness.

@Athena, that is great about your charts. You are right, you are not out til she shows How many dpo are you? When is AF due? You probably already said all of this...sorry :)

10 years ago

I posted a test pic if anyone wants to take a peak. I took some pics after I took the test, then went to sleep I just looked through them and I see something.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena I can see something on the invert. I am praying that it is the start of a BFP.

@lsch will you be able to get a BD in before hubby leaves for Vegas? my temps sually drop really low a day or two before O so the reading could be right. I think your idea about soft cups is worth looking into since your hubby may be out of town.

@skyline I dont know I was thinking because my boobs have been sore the last three or four cycles like as soon as I O and this time....nothing. I did notice that the sore boobs thing did not start until after the clomid and the only cycle that I skipped in june before my HSG and that cycle I did not have sore boobs but did get a positive pregnancy test at 11 DPO and then it kept getting lighter instead of darker. So since I DID take clomid this time, maybe I didnt O because I have NO sore boobs.

@tiff I iron once a week but only Babe's uniform because he has to look crisp...lol and ONLY cuz its his job. The poor thing had to explain to his commander that he moved and we cant find the iron...lol. Thank God his commander has a sense of humor. I am thinking that it ended up in the boxes that were sent off to storage. If I dont find it by Friday, I'll just buy a new one.

@tiff & @sky Y'all cracked me up with the dryer comments

10 years ago

@athena - Hang in there, 11DPO is still early enough to have hope that it's just not picking it up yet.

@LSchrader - I'm guessing you didn't get a BD in this morning before he left either? If that's the case, I hope that O time holds off till he gets back.

@pisces - OR maybe they aren't hurting because this is it. ;) Sometimes women feel great and don't have any of the usual PMS or pregnancy symptoms. At any rate... another

I have ALL my fingers crossed guys. NO MORE FINGERS. I really hope we're about to see some BFP up in here.

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca I am sorry, I did not mean to skip you. where are you in your cycle. Arent you right at O or just before O? If you are in your 2ww then I would be concerned and call your OB. I think you are going to be ok because it was only for 20 minutes and the fact that it alternated sides but check with your doc just to be safe since you have had an etopic before. I will be praying for you hon.

10 years ago

@skyline I PRAY that you are right. Everything in my being wants you to be right.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo