Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5121 - 5130 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies!

Been reading for a couple of days but not had time reply! How are we all?

@Sky- Roll on 13th Feb to hear your little beans heartbeat! :-) I think it's great you diagnosed your dh, it shows the support and trust you have in each other. It took me a while to work out what GED was?! Good on you for getting git done, I hate classroom style learning, I crumple under the pressure! Maths is/was my worst subject, my brain just goes Meh! when it looks at numbers!

@LSchrader- It would be pretty awesome if you caught on the one cycle you weren't trying, I've heard crazier things happen Talking about dreams, I entertain my family with my dreams, they can't believe I remember them all and how weird they can be! It's a gift!

@Athena- Hi!! Your cycle, it sounds like it's going to be interesting, ovulating from both ovaries and higher temp than usual! It still amazes me at what our bodies (& minds) are capable of.

@Pisces- How you doing? How's married life, just the same?! I sometimes wish it was like Facebook and I could go and have a nosey at what everyone looks like, can't wait for these wedding pics, no pressure!

@Football- How'd you get on charting this morning? I took mine and forgot to put it in my FF, good job it remembers last reading! DH saw me get delivery and Spanish inquisition started, he laughed when I told him it was to take my temp you numpty!

@Blushing- how you are you apart from the obvious, you still with us? I admire your strength.

@Miracle- You managing to sleep at night yet? Insomnia sucks. Bet your looking forward to your appointment on 23rd.

AFM: BBT arrived yesterday so first month of charting, I slept like a baby last night, alarm went off at 6am,(so 6 hours sleep) popped it in, beeped & went back to sleep!! Easy peasy. Lets see if this is the key?! I have decided 2014 is my year! AF finished this morning so after a month of no I'm going to jump on my DH when he gets home!

User Image

10 years ago

@athena - It definitely sounds like he has some OCD tendencies! The top things that clued me in on my DH's Aspergers was his lack of attention to his person. (He'll comb his hair, but not look at it again all day or know if it got messed up (which it usually does and he gets annoyed when I tell him he needs to fix it.)) Expert knowledge in certain areas of interest/hobbies. His are: films/film music, comic books and literature in general, and most recently gaming, he's really into RPGs. When he was a teen he was a baseball fanatic and loved old time radio shows. He can really get into conversations with people if they want to talk about any of these subjects, but has very little interest in small talk or talking about things he doesn't care about. He's a good actor though, and can "fake" his way through social situations, but it exhausts him. And then every now and then there is the occasional "upset" that will send his mind into pretty much chaos and that is the only time he get irrational about something. One time we were five minutes late for a movie showing and he wanted to turn around and drive all the way home (45 minutes!) instead of catch the next showing. I was completely confused! That was before we knew... so it really helped me understand those kinds of situations. Not saying your DH might have it, my dad is totally OCD about things and has ADD as well, but not on the autism spectrum; they aren't necessarily related, but Aspergers can be at the root of some OCD behavior. Oh, and he is bad at reading voice tone and facial expressions, he doesn't pick up on sarcasm very well. (Your story about the plate reminds me of that.)

Does the idea of twins make you DH nervous? Keeping my fingers crossed for this cycle!! Man, I hope you caught the egg OR eggs!

@LShcrader - I love the show too. Let me know when you are caught up, there is a very cool development with the Max storyline! Yes, she decided she should move back in with parents because she started college classes and needed to save the money she was spending on gas and rent. She's been coming to hang out in downtown with me at least once a month, so that's really nice. Avocados are very good for fertility. Vitamin D is important (as @miraclemama can atest to). I learned something interesting about getting V/D from the sun, depending on what region of the world you live, you cannot get V/D from the sun during the winter months, only when the sun is higher than 50 degrees in the sky. For where I live, that starts in early March and ends in early October. And there is only a certain window of time, at first it's only about 30 minutes to an hour at midday and gets wider as you get into summer and then narrows again getting into fall. My personal plan before hand, was doing the womancode diet (which regulated my cycle and may have helped with conceiving, but I can't claim that for certain, but, I mean, I did conceive the very first cycle we got back to TTC after I did the diet for 3 months!) and I took folic acid.

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline- I have vitamin D that i am not good at taking as well as folic acid. I just ordered some evening primrose oil that i will start taking until i O. I figure, even though my CM is good, having great CM would be better to get his guys up there since his guys are good. Having a more fertile CM would help. So that will be my plan!

10 years ago

@Bean - Hey there! I was wondering when you would pop back in. I hear an accent in your writing ("have a nosey") I wonder if what I am imagining is anything similar...? DH tells me I start to sound very "country" when I get riled up about something, but in general me and my siblings talk a lot faster than a lot of people in the south and we watched a ton of stuff with British accents growing up, and people tell me they remember me running around church talking in a British accent (most likely a BAD one) when I was a kid. Thank you! Yes, GED is basically getting a high school diploma equivalent if you did not graduate high school for whatever reason. In my case I was home schooled and just haven't gotten around to doing it until now. Glad to hear your temping started off smoothly, your DH's inquisition into the BBT cracked me up!

@LSchrader - Yep, the more CM to swim in the merrier the sperm party! Sounds like a good plan!

User Image

10 years ago

lschrader yes that was me. He didnt think the problem was him because he has a 13 yr old daughter from a previous relationship. She went through everything she could and after 2 yrs of trying he got tested and his count was low, he went to the urologist and they said he had a varicocele, so he had the surgery and seriously the next month she was pregnant.

bean fingers crossed for you. hope the charting helps you. are you using fertility friend? i like the bbt on there better than the one on this website.

skyline my husband is the most sarcastic person I know. So I dont think he has that, he is also very aware of how he looks, not so much for school because if he dresses nice he has a tendency to have teenage girls tell him how good he looks so he limits his wardrobe to sports polos and khakis, but if we go out he loves to go all out with his appearance. He is on the genius spectrum and basically has a photographic memory, with anything. when he became a football coach he knew a lot about spectator football but not about coaching. He has a new coaching job and he has memorized their route tree in a 2 day span when it was more complicated than the one he came from. He never studied in college, he would take classes with the girl that gave him the plate and she would make flash cards and study, he would ask her what he needed to know and she would tell him and he'd get A's and sh would get B's and C's.
He knew the plate was a joke but he really uses it because he hates his food to touch. So her joke backfired. his mom says they knew he was adhd but he never had a problem with school except finishing his work quickly and talking to his neighbor. What I find the craziest is when he was born at 27 weeks they told his parents he would be mentally challenged and delayed. He graduated high school at 17 and college in 3 years.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

We love parenthood too. We are 3 episodes behind 4 after tonights. We've been watching Dexter so we have a lot in our dvr that we need to catch up on. If y'all are into suspense thrillers I highly recommend the Blacklist, it is awesome.

10 years ago

@athena - I'm so glad the doctors were wrong about your DH! It seems to have had the opposite effect. :) You're right, it doesn't sound like he has that, I guess they just have the genius in common. Wouldn't it be nice to be genius? I feel like my DH takes it for granted sometimes, if I knew I could ace college, I would totally be taking advantage of that! But he is content to be content. I really want to finish Dexter even though the ending stinks apparently. We watched the Blacklist for a bit and honestly, after watching Homeland, I couldn't take the Blacklist seriously! I was rolling my eyes and laughing at it the whole time. Oh well. Have you watched Breaking Bad? It's intense, but great. Mad Men is a personal favorite. We are currently re-watching Deadwood, another favorite, it's like dirty western Shakespeare. But I could go on forever about my favorite TV shows, so I better hush. Man, I've been chatty today!

User Image

10 years ago

@Athena- My husband and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Dexter. If you're a reader, you have to read the books, too! I'm getting my masters degree in criminology and law right now, and I think the whole psychology of Dexter is super interesting.

@Bean- temping went well this morning! I'm so excited to gather up more information and learn more about my cycles. Oh no! I'm glad your thermometer saves your last reading; that'd be really irritating if it didn't! What part of the U.K. are you from? My DH and I were over there this summer. We also went through France and Italy. I love the U.K.

User Image

10 years ago

I always wanted to be a forensic expert, I grew up watching csi and that pretty much sealed it for me, but then the older I got the more I realized I didn't have the stomach for it. So I'm working on a degree in nuclear medicine and ultrasounds. I have about 7 classes left after this semester and they all pretty much have labs that go along with them and then I also have 1 year of internships through Vanderbilt, if I'm selected for the program. I am hoping to rock this semester because my advisor is a jerk and makes me feel so inadequate everytime I go to meet with him. I tried everything in my power to not have to meet with him last semester but he wasn't having it and I left his office crying. But I am determined to make the deans list from now on and shove it in his face.

10 years ago

lschrader I forgot to mention before, dh wouldn't be completely upset if we had twins, I think its more of the financial aspect of having 2 since I don't have a job. He actually would be happy because he wouldn't want to have anymore and as long as it has taken for us to conceive he would be glad too. I just feel like I'd want to go through at least one more pregnancy.

skyline we haven't watched breaking bad. is it good? Another show we like is white collar. Its getting really good.

I forgot to mention I got a massage today and it was amazing. I hope it relaxed me enough for these babies to implant :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo