Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2311 - 2320 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ honcat well Bf's sister says maybe my body and brain are convinced that I'm pregnant enough to fool me into one. I don't much like that idea, but she also said "guess you will know for sure Friday", so...maybe there is still hope for this cycle! :)
oh @honcat, i wanted to add, it was a very cheap generic test, too, which i guess is all she could find, so.....that might be why it's BFN? *shrug*

Smells are making me nauseous right now. I went to wash dishes and the stuck-on food just hit me like a tidal wave! I sure *want* to be pregnant, hopefully God will smile down on me this month! So who else is testing around now? I'd like to hear some good results for others!

User Image

10 years ago

update: my sister (mother of 2) is now telling me i'm supposed to wait 5 days after no AF b4 testing. didn't know that. I suppose the waiting ensues.

User Image

10 years ago

@Misskitty, I told you so... wait till next monday, any text will be accurate that date.

@Mari2013, I live 4 hours from the beach, well, like 6 hours from the most beautiful beaches... My country is little.

Copan is a little far, you travel around 7 hours to get there but is amazing.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone!

Nothing much to report from me but just wanted to send everyone a big hug. It seems everyone is a little down at the moment, especially with @miracle taking some time for herself.

So much positivity that everyone sends each others but always forgets to use foe themselves!

User Image

10 years ago

@Introuble... You are so right!!!

We tell each other nice things, but we dont speak possitive about us hahahaha!!

Come on' .... lets be possitive, As my DH said: Pregnant or not, we are going to celebrate something, we are alive and we can try again and again!!!!

Nite sweet ladies im sooooooooooo sleepy!!

User Image

10 years ago

TIC TOC TIC TOC

Hellooooooooo Ladies!!!

Nothing to report...

34 DC, 16-17 DPO no AF.

We will wait a couple days more to test!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@Misskitty-Every woman is different. Some women get their BFP at 9dpo, some get BFN's until 15dpo, you just never know. My sister is pregnant with her third (she has twins) and had blood work done at 15dpo. Her doctor said that her levels were so low she would have still tested negative on a HPT. Probably wouldn't have got a BFP until 17-18dpo. She was the same way with her twins. So you just never know. Stay positive!

@trouble-glad you popped in! So true. We are all so good about lifting each other up but seem to take our own advice. I am guilty of that, especially yesterday and today. Feeling very down.

AFM-I typed this all out yesterday but my computer freaked out and didn't post it. I am so lost at my O date or if I even did. I am still temping but am not going to be using it as a reliable source. I just have not been consistent enough. I know this month is not the month I will receive my BFP. DH has been sick and we only BD on Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully if I did O on Sunday I could be good, but I just can't say for sure.

I decided yesterday that next cycle I am not using OPK's or temping. It seems the more information I have the more stressful it is. This isn't fun anymore. I have no children and am 26. Married to a fabulous guy...this should be the time of my life!! I should be enjoying the time I have with him because when we do have children, it will never be the same (of course in a good way). I guess time will tell.

I hope everyone is have a wonderful day!

10 years ago

Very quiet the last two days where is everyone?

Where are all the preggo ladies? Idavis, tiff, desertchick anyone else any updates on your little beans in there? Need more baby bump pics soon!

Pieces where are you lady? Hope all is well!

Topo how are you firebug?

Mama I hope you get the Time to yourself that you need we will miss you but I'm sure you'll be back! Rest and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Anyone else I missed I'm sorry wasn't intentional!

Afm I thought my nausea had gone away but spoke too soon again I lost it today ugh! Just been lazy day laying around with my son just being a bum! Lol

User Image

10 years ago

well i'm here
@honcat we're both waiting I guess. Still no AF or really any symptoms except the nausea and high temps.

Just tired today. Slept in (though I woke early) with BF, since he wasn't getting up. Not much else to report.

Sending good vibes to all you waiting out there. Especially to the ladies who are O'ing or close! Lots of love and hugs!

User Image

10 years ago

im here reading along there is not much going on i am really bumed about @MIRICALMOMMA and i know piecesgirl is two its hard when we are all here for eachother its been months for me miricalmomma and piecesgirl yes we are all here for eachother yes we might have alot to be greatful for like being alive but some of us really might appricate a bfp it can take a toll on us emotionally physically someday some months i am a fire bug i am a emotional wreck feel free to read my bio i had not included the three iui that i had medicated back to back that failed and how devestated i was 5000 out the door when i could of saved it then spent 3000 doing something else possible ivf. I am sitting herre just thinking how hard we are trying and how easy it is for some i see on the news these women hurting there babies and allowing there babies to be hurt while we are struggling and i dnt see the light and question my god to why these women would be blessed if they so should not be allowed to concieve and look at us here hurting and dieing if we where told to stand on our heads for 4 days i am pretty sure we all would.
Nothing new to report on myside i am here for all you ladies i am sorry it has bene so quiet it feels like we are mourning MIRICALMOMMA i do got to do one thing though AMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
ALERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT @piecsegirl whats wrong with you where are you my love you could expect the M.I,A from me not you luv u .

@jxs its been very hard luv i am here but i totally feel like a buzz kill on the upside i been to accupuncture three times this week for stress so lets hope i am doign good got these things in my ears idk what he said they are for lol.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo