Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@topo hey girl !!! Lmao @ calling AF an A$$hole. That had me cracking up! Because I feel like the witch is chasing me but I am trying to run as fast as I can. We are getting closer and I feel her on my back but she needs to leave us alone because WE ARE PREGANT DAMMIT!!!! Lol

Today my cramps seem to have returns to mild which I think is good. I was excited that my basil went up this morning. I am going to check it again tomorrow.

Check back in later.

How is everyone else?

Hope Miracle is having a good walk !!! I bet y'all's weather is nice. **weather envy**

11 years ago

@picesgirl at least u have something going on lol still tp watch lol no cramps nothing so far it is 100pm in cali i am so emotional today started last night she is a asshole and she needs to stay clear from my emotional self be for i go crazy in her friends pads and tampons lolz i to hope miricalmomma is keeping busy me i am being lazy went to mc donalds to be a fatty should be going to the store but i am lazy lolz

11 years ago

@topo the witch is on the hunt but she better leave me alone because she is not welcome our homes. I find myself peeking around the bathroom making sure she isn't there trying to get me. Lol. Yes I got real negative and sad last night :-( it felt like she was coming any moment. I was afraid to look at the TP and when there was nothing there a sigh of relief ....for now.

All the positive energy was ripped from me last night. Maybe, I am just being emotional. No crying but I was pretty close. Anniversary is Wednesday and I want so bad to have a positive test. I am do afraid of a negative that I don't even have the desire to but a test until miss my period **notice usage of the word UNTIl** ha ha...I am a emotional roller coaster. Shaking my head.

11 years ago

Well I barely survived my walk/run. It kicked my ass. I don't jog or run and either does my friend. We had never done a 5 k before and as soon as the gun shot went off, we started running.. I wound up jogging about 3/4 of it with lots of walking breaks. I was so proud of myself. Weather was awesome. ALthough I couldn't get my heart rate to come down for 4 hours afterwards...It stayed at 120. I ate and rehydrated and it finally calmed down.... Thank you for the prayers for my sister. The surgery went well for her. No complications. Uterus is gone, fibroids are gone and they were able to leave her ovaries in so she doesn't go into pre menopause.

Symptoms today ~ a ton (I mean a ton of cm on tp and underwear) I have never had this much before. What is going on? Breasts finally feel sore today on the sides.

@topo and piscesgirl ~ stay positive, hang in there girls. The asshole (lol) witch IS going to stay away! 5 more days right before we can test?

@piscesgirl ~ temps going up is good. Stay strong. Just remember that GOD knows exactly what is best for you ALL THE TIME, even if we can't see it yet. So trust that if it it's meant to be it will be. I know you will have a wonderful and loving anniversary regardless if preggo. I am a positive realist :)

@topo ~ I so know what it's like to feel emotional and attack my man. I am a sensitive person by nature. Then around my period I cry, get angry or do both often. Give yourself permission to be emotional, lazy and pig out. A woman's got to do what a woman's got to do...lol.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miraclemama OMG!!! I am sooooooo freakn proud of you! You did it! Almost ran a 5K. **she's proud of you** I am supposed to run a 5K in May but the nearly two weeks in Texas interrupted my training time and I didn't want to start during my 2ww although it would have been great to work off some steam. If I happen (for any reason) to get attacked by that hate witch, then I will start running again.

You have lots of cm? I have very little and the gas, pressure, and BM's have my spirits low. It feels like the witch is here. I had two major BM's today (not diarrhea) which is weird for me. I'm just confused but trying to hang in there. The temp thing give me a little hope but I will check again in the morning. Same time.

You said five days til we test? I thought we were resting Tuesday? :-) my cycle is due 3/28 but I always start a day early

11 years ago

@piscesgirl ~ Thanks for congratulating me on my first 5 k. It was pretty damn awesome! Feels good to exercise and give it all you've got. I hope the red moon (AF) isn't here for you either. My AF is due on March 28th which is a Thursday. I have a 27 day cycle with AF starting on the 28th day. So I started AF March 1st this month. I ovulated on the 15/16 and I started counting the 17th as day 1 dpo. Which gives me a 11/12 day luteal phase. Who knows???

So you usually start the day before on the 27th day of your cycle? Then you could test Tues or Wed? I heard BM's are a sign. Constipated and/or diarrhea are pt signs.
I refuse to let you go down the rabbit hole of negativity. Now I have you and topo gone negative on me.. Hmm? Go listen to that song "I believe". Don't make me bust out and serenade you and topo both with poor kareoke songs to comfort you... lol.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miraclemama I don't know where I had my dates but when i typed my message earlier i was thinking the 28th was wed but you're right. AF is not due until the 28th(thurs) Anniversary is the 27th(wed) ...sometimes I start the day before so I wanted to test on 27th but I should probably wait until the 28th. I actually went to target looked at the preg test and walked away, **i'm impressed** by this time last month @topo had already caught me cheating **twice** even took a blood test but the witch attacked me as soon as i got back to work. Which PiSSEd Me off because I went ALL way to the doctor and paid $30 copay + $20 lab fees and she hits me minutes after walking in the door. **shaking my head** she owes me NOT to show up this month.

Really so BM's are a good sign **whew** back in the game Baby!!! Yeeeee haw! Sorry being such a Debbie downer but when I have those cramps and that pressure I get so paranoid that the witch is looming, but I DO believe in Miracles!!!! **i think I can, I think I can** #faith

@topo how are you babe?

11 years ago

@miraclemama oh and on behalf of @topo we thank you for dragging our butts out of the hole of despair...we needed a good ole swift kick of positivity!!!

Btw- I am still proud as punch over you intending to walk but ran most of the way. **pack on the back** #you did it!!!!

11 years ago

@piscesgirl ~ There you go, there's my awesome positive girl. Glad your back. You are allowed to be in any mood and share anything you want. I would rather know how you are really feeling than anything else.. :) Acceptance here hun. I thought we were on the same cycle and topo too. Ok good. Well I might cheat and test early... I won't tell if you don't tell.lol I have done that before where I go in and get blood work drawn only to have AF arrive shortly after. It happens and it sucks. If zits on the chin and bleeding gums can be a pt symptom for some, then extra bm's can be a symptom too.

As for me ~ wiped out tired in a good way this evening. Going to hunker in and watch movies with my honey. Hope everyone has a good night. Symptoms the same as earlier today. Loads of cm still (that's strange for me) Breasts are sore now as of today. BLOATED!

User Image[/url][/url]

hi ladies i must say i needed that boobs are stating to hurt a tad which is making me so negaitve they hurt usually one week before af not dame 4 days 1 week or 2 weeks last month they hurt so bad 2 weeks before i new she was coming idk and tp watch no sign i am suppose to be implanting what the hell i two had 3 good bm today so that made me smile way to go piecesgirl u started that bm thing so i smiled i had two pains when i went pee on left side but who knows. sad face i start the 27th but i should the 26th because she comes two always a day before i am so not a positve person i am going for the song i believe a little nasuea still tp watching sad face.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo