Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7041 - 7050 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

skyline-Ha, I am sure I would prefer they not know either!! Glad its been going well for you!

Miracle-Sounds like you guys had a great time. I am glad you got some time with your sister!

I had my ultrasound today. I have two follicles that could produce. One on my left is 14mm and one on my right which is 16mm. They want 20mm before doing IUI so it will most likely be Wednesday or Thursday. My trigger shot will also help them mature and produce a good quality egg. My nurse said that my right side will most likely produce the egg because its bigger at this point...but i so want them both to! I want twins! I am supposed to continue my opk's and when i get my positive, i will take my trigger, then IUI the next day. Finger's crossed!

9 years ago

@LSchrader - Woot! I hope you get both too! (Well, sort of, after having Oliver I can't imagine what life with multiples would be like! Haha! ;) Keep us posted!

@football - Hooray for the growing baby bump!

@miricale - Loved the pictures from your trip with your sister. Gorgeous place!

User Image

9 years ago

@skyline-Haha, I know what you mean...well kinda ha. My SIL said the said same thing. However my sister had twins her first time and i just want that so badly! Plus, we would be so much closer to being done with kids :)

9 years ago

Hi girls, i am finally back on this blog as I needed a break from stressing over trying to get my BFP... Anyways just wanted to give you an update and see if anyone can give me some advice. I am 18 dpo or so I think I am. I didnt do anything to verify my ovulation date. My symptoms are extreme bloating, frequent headaches, runny nose, constipated, leg cramps, back ache, tender breast. I have been testing since 15 dpo and still get bfn.. I am going to the doctor tomorrow to see if they can do a blood test. I feel like im pregnant just cant get proof of it. Any advice??

9 years ago

ambermarissa6-When is AF due for you? 18dpo seems like you would be late. I think going in for a blood test is probably your best option if you are late and still testing negative at home. Hopefully you receive some good news!

9 years ago

My cycle varies from 29 days to 31 days. So it would have been due between Oct 31 to November 2. So im either 4 days late to 2 days late. Just depends when AF would have arrived.

9 years ago

@ambermarissa6-Well sounds like you are late to me but if you do not know when you ovulated, that makes it tough also. Hopefully blood work gives you some good news!

9 years ago

@ambermarissa6 - I had a cycle where I ovulated late (it ended up being 50+ days long) and I had a lot of those same symptoms. Horrible bloating! I kept getting BFNs and I was so frustrated. AF finally showed up, it was the most frustrating cycle.

User Image

9 years ago

This cycle is very frustrating! I feel preggo but the test just wont show it. Hopefully get some answers tomorrow and if not ill be going to my gyno for some answers. Im never late so this is shocking to me.

9 years ago

Ugh i am so frustrated! I feel like my OPK's are going backwards!!! My ultrasound showed yesterday that I have two follices, but will most likely O from my right side. Given that each follicle grows 2mm per day, and yesterday my biggest one was 16mm, I should reach that point by Thursday. I guess that doesn't necessarily mean I will O on Thursday...that's just when I should be ready to trigger for IUI. They say they won't do an IUI before 20mm. But i am also not supposed to tigger until I get my positive OPK. My first IUI was so easy and this one is becoming a pain! Just had to vent....

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo