Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2321 - 2330 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

***AMBER ALERT***

@pISCES @MARI2013 @MARYCG @ANTS

Wheeeeereeee are you????????

COme on' ladies is not the moment to get lost. There outside is really cold and NOBODY unsderstand us better than us here.

There outside we are freaks who want to get pregnant, but here, we give support, advice, we cry and laugh together so pleeeeeease, lets keep this together!!!

AFM: A biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hug for all!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi girls

Im here todat I left work early, I feel really down. I dont feel my self. I thing af is coming.

Im here for you girls but today I dont feel giod.

How are you feeling?

10 years ago

Stop the search! lol I was just trying to concentrate in the hospital these days to make this cycle go quicker! and I got kind of crazy investigating cloth diapers too (which of course just makes me more anxious!) every time the hubby looks at my computer screen I change the tab so It doesn't look like I'm jumping the gun already. He's more zen about everything.
@HONCAT I really can't wait for you to test, I wish I had your patience I really do hahah.
@MissKitty I hope that you get that BFP soon, even if it takes several days! :)
as crazy as it drove me, I kind of miss being in the TWW, all the hope and giddiness ;) I'll be back there soon.

User Image

10 years ago

and @ants_momma, don't feel bad, even if AF comes think of it this way, Sushi and cocktails for 28 more days! at least thats all that helps me

User Image

10 years ago

@Ants, dont give up... please!!!!
When you know what you want, you have won the 50% of any battle!!
Just try to be quiet about these, probably God is talking to your heart and teaching you something! He is doing somethig with all of us!!!

@Marycg, you work in a hospital?? jaja nice!! Yo are going to be in O day very soon so, make it happen!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Well we had our monthly Dr apt today. All went good. Baby's heart beat is at 157. She didn't like the ultrasound too much, she jumped when they put it on my stomach. I had a little spotting yesterday and Sunday ans found out I have placenta previa but that it should resolve by next month. She said it could have been the cause of the spotting. It was very scant , not much at all but still scary. We go back Aug 21st for our scan to find out the gender.

User Image

10 years ago

Cancel the Amber Alerts!!!! I'm here...lol...I on the go these last few days at work and then on my 2nd job as well. And then this stupid iPhone keeps cutting pages in half **frustrated** !!!!

@jsx I hope that other place is able to help you out with a job while you are waiting to transfer your boards. I don't see how/why one state away that you have to go through so much drama over what should be standardized liscense. **charlie brown ARRRRGGGGHHHH** how is our little girl bean?

@trouble her girlie! It was nice to see post up!!! **whoop whoop**

@tiff well my other pregnant prediction was WRONG! Lol I said girl for months and here comes a boy messing up my stats. Lmao! I guess we can scratch Psychic off my Bucket List....lol

@topo enough mamacita! You can't be a fire bug with no spark honey! Lets get that fire back into TTC. **whoop whoop** !!! **hugs baby girl**

@lsch I'm sorry it's no fun and it really should be, I would if nothing else at least use OPK's once you get into your window. When you get a positive OPK #1 stop testing #2 BD and #last but not least, just chilllllll! Lol (easier said than done). I thought you has great timing this time so lets just see what this cycle brings ok hon. And so I read you post that you have the genetic situation, what can they do to get this corrected?

@ants mommy did you test and I missed it?

@mari. How are you babe? Yes that Ova Boost gives the eggs a little something extra for us girls over 35 and it's only $28...in comparison to Fert Treatments, it's a steal.

@maryG hey girl !

@mskitty did you test, sorry if I missed it.

Sorry guys if I have skipped anyone.

AFM: day 3 of clomid and I have a slight headache all day **booooo***

10 years ago

I really want to go ask my doctor for clomid, but you girls are scaring me! It sounds super sucky!

I've just been here all day chillin with some cocktails...I'm starting to get a faint line on my opks, so I know that soon the drinking will be over for the tww :( It sucks, but its kind of what gets me through the wait until O :) Since I'm starting to get a faint line, I've also shut down bd today so we'll have good swimmers, which puts me in a bad mood too. We usually do it AT LEAST once a day, usually twice :)

My temps are also CRAZY. Someone should look at the data I have so far on my profile page and tell me if it even looks normal,cuz I've never done this before :/

10 years ago

@pisces you forgooooooooooooot about me :D

User Image

10 years ago

Me tooooo Pisces :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo