Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Ok ladies. I tested yesterday afternoon and there was a shadow of a line. I mean ghost. Tested again this am. And there is definitely a line. My husband saw it but its so very very faint he's not on board yet. It came right up though so I am hopeful. Been having lots of nausea. Af due tomorrow. What do yall think? If you see a line right away even if its extremely faint is that a good sign?!!

11 years ago

well ladie first iui failure worst part gotta break it to dh again she is brown but not sotting kinda dripping 15dpo I know its her she was suppose to come today n did on clock work all my symotoms where from my hcg shot and my imagination secret when I had my daughter 5 yrs ago had implantation bleeding n boobs didn't hurt at all everytime my boobs hurt af is coming now to yell at my doc if I had 3 follicalsgood sperm hcg trigger wit iui how did I fail

11 years ago

@bdash- congrats on the line, I think that it is a good thing, it couldn't hurt to test every day to see if it gets darker. My tests came up BFN on monday, and then Wednesday BFP. I didn't even have to wait a long time between testing either, I took three tests in a three hour period and they all said PREGNANT. I used the clearblue digital tests though, no tricky lines.

@miraclemama, topowifey, and picesgirl- I seriously thought that I was going to start my period for the past week and a half. I have been having cramps that I thought meant AF was coming, and I just thought the nausea was because of the cramps. I also just got a couple of pimples on my forehead, so the signs are all very deceiving, don't read too much into them.

AFM- the nausea is picking up a bit, and I have been getting crazy heartburn, and the cramps are still there...except now I can feel that they are a bit different the the normal AF cramps. My Bbs are sore on the sides kind of under my arms. I got my Hcg level back from bloodwork done yesterday it was at 40, so they said I am pretty early on.

I am holding out for you all to get your BFP's!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

@Topowifey- I just saw your post, I am sorry! Hopefully it turns out to be just spotting.

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement. I really had a tough day yesterday but I got through it thanks to all of you + friends n family. DH sent flowers and normally I am not a flowers kinda gal but that really made my day. :-)

@topo I had IVF back before I decided to untie my tubes and I had two 8pt eggs (very good) and one 4pt (not so good) and they did not take, I was devistated girl. But some how, I picked myself up and started a new game plan. You will too! :-) we gotta start taking temps and charts. I am going to read up and do some homework.

@bdash yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Way to go girl! God has blessed you honey. Praying for a sticky sticky bean for you and @mandapoo

And speaking of @mandapoo thank you for checking back in with us! I hope you nausea stays at a minimum. I am really happy for you and DH! Thank you for the info also....I have these cramps that are intense like AF is coming but then the nausea sets in....I am noticing that the nausea gets intense at night. I get night sickness and heart burn. In the morning, I am great. These cramps are so scary cuz AF is due on the 4th.

@miraclemama thank you for the hugs sweetie. I feel like you, it just feels like she is coming (AF) ...and then I get nausea, so I feel better...then the cramps come back.... #rollercoaster

11 years ago

@topo I am on my phone as well, I thought AF started....maybe it is just spotting.

11 years ago

Thanks ladies I am really hoping this is it. It's really hard to believe when it is so so so faint. I keep seeing a line is a line is a line. But I was disappointed twice with eval lines. Only because I went trash digging. Lol. This came up withing a minute and stayed the same. But like i said u have to move it around to make it out. It's encouraging that I took same brand yesterday and got a ghost line and it is darker this morning. Dh said I was nuts yesterday and seeing things but this morning even he agrees there is something there. He won't call it a positive though.

11 years ago

Hi Ladies, I am out! Woke up this morning with AF in full flow. :( Right on schedule. I'm ok. Sad but relieved to not be torturing myself with wonder and sleepless nights over wether I am or not. It's fun to obsess for a few days but then it drags on and on. So now I know this cycle I'm out. I'm ok about it.

@topwifey ~ I'm sorry to hear about your bfn especially with the effort your putting in financially, emotionally, physically, ect.. :( I like what piscesgirl said about you both temping and charting next cycle.

@Piscesgirl ~ How sweet of your dh to send flowers. Lucky you. My guy is not mushy like that. Wish he was sometimes. Hope the witch stays away for you.

@manapoo~ So happy for you. Thanks for letting us know that you are indeed pregnant with good hcg numbers. Happy and healthy 9 months for you. YAY!

@everyone else ~ Af got me and I am now on cd 1.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@pisces girl. My nausea really hit hard at night on like 7 or 8 dpo. Now it's in waves through out the day. I have started having burning in my tummy last night and today. When is af due for you? I'm due tomorrow. I started feeling pregnant about a week ago. But for 8 months each month I find some reason to think I am. This month though two things were different. No PMS. I get raging irrational pms. I cramped like usual but it was for two days and then done. And I have had consistent nausea. Never had that symptom before. Maybe this is both our months!!!!

11 years ago

@miraclemom
Sorry about af. But I understand what you mean about it sorta being a relief. That week before is exhausting emotionally. This is the eighth month of obsession for me. And honestly it is getting really old. And scary. I have turned into a crazy person. Taking tests apart. Swearing I would wait until such in such and then sneaking away on my lunch and testing in the Kroger bathroom. It is SAD. lol. So if any of you need to feel better about your self let me tell you. I have crossed over to a whole nother level of obsessing. Lol

Best wishes for you next month miracle mom!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo