Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7641 - 7650 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Af has been a real B***!!!! She is taking her time. Spotting is more frequent and darker red color. I am literally so exhausted. Breasts hurt and I am super bloated. This is day 7 today of spotting. Going to LA to see family for Mother's Day this weekend. If I am still doing this when I get back I will be seeing my obgyn for sure.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Miracle - I know this has to be super frustrating for you! So sorry AF seems to be playing hide and seek, and that you got those stupid BFNs! Hugs to you, dear.

Lschrader - I guess I feel ok. Shaky after I eat, especially if it's got any carbs in it, and shaky if I go too long between eating. Getting flashes of nausea off and on today, and hot flashes, too, which is weird. Got sleepy today after 10 am until lunchtime, but had too much going on to nap, and that seems to have chased the afternoon sleepies away. Middle DS fell and broke his OTHER foot today!!!! and I got upset and started cramping right away. I had to go into another room and take some deep breaths. Feel ok now. My dh and oldest ds have gone to take him to the ER. I'm going to call the orthopedic dr and ask if there's something going on with my sons bones that he's broken something again. This is just unreal. So far as my pregnancy goes, I'm having a hard time believing it's real. Expect to see AF every time I go to the bathroom, which can be stressful. Trying to make it one day at a time and not worry too much.

User Image

9 years ago

I think I will call today cd 1. Spotting has made it more onto 1 pad today. From what I am reading online, it looks like I could have just had an anovulatory cycle. All my journal entries show that I had crazy ewcm the whole month and it really never dried up. I probably didn't O and if I did it was like the last 2 days of the cycle or something. So weird. I hope my cycle gets straightened out and goes back to normal.. this was out of the blue and so uncalled for. :(

User Image[/url][/url]

Very confused @miracle, i saw the pic and is soo positive, for some reasons I am still hopeful until otherwise.

9 years ago

@Bhanna - Thanks but I tested with fmu this morning with a frer and BFN. I think I just didn't ovulate last month.. This is new for me. I just want to get on with a regular cycle again. I wonder when this spotting will stop? It's like a slow AF drip.. lol. How are you feeling? Anything new?

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle-I am so sorry. You must just have had an off month. I hope this next one is all about you :)

9 years ago

@miracle-I am so sorry. You must just have had an off month. I hope this next one is all about you :)

9 years ago

@Lschrader -Thanks. It's a total bummer. :( I was secretly so certain this was my month.

AFM - I am going to take a break for a bit ladies. Maybe a few weeks or more. I will read along and update when I can. Still spotting and definitely NOT bfp. Just a weird cycle.

Best of luck to those trying to get pregnant! Baby dust!!!!!

To those I am friends with on FB I will see how you are doing there too. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

Miracle. ...taking a break sounds good. I think we can all sympathize with how heart crushing those BFNS can be. I'm so sorry. Darn it. Enjoy your time with family.

Lschrader....how you feeling sweetie? Have you been able to get a handle on MS yet? (By the way, ice cream with nuts and hot fudge was my downfall while pregnant with Titus. No matter how sick I was, it always sounded good!)

Afm...back on the lovely progesterone pills. Irritability, increased symptoms, and being hot at night....yuck. But if it keeps our lo safely in there, it's worth it.

User Image

9 years ago

How do i join you guys on facebook

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo