Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3771 - 3780 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@pisces - Me too!

AF Watch Update: I have felt a couple of crampy twinges today and CM has picked up yesterday and today. The crampy twinges are usually my most reliable AF symptom, but the last two cycles they dragged out over several days before she showed up. Hoping that is not the case this time.

User Image

10 years ago

@mrsrogers - I hope you are doing well and check in with us soon!

User Image

10 years ago

Wowza! Lots happening in here today. My face has been feeling flushed all morning. Slept horrible last night.. crazy dreams. I feel like something is trying to get me. Feeling a bit run down. :( I hope it's nothing. Oh and bouts of nausea yesterday afternoon and again this morning. Weird. I never get nausea. I get heartburn or indigestion from time to time but not nausea. Probably some cold that's going around..

How is everyone else doing?

@Pisces ~ I hope you ovulated :( When did your AF start this cycle? Mine was on Oct 15th. We are usually not far apart. Although I'm pretty sure I ovulated 2 days early this cycle. Sometimes we have whacky cycles but I really hope that you ovulated. Maybe with all the stress of the move you didn't temp right or catch your LH surge with opk's?

@Athena ~ I commented on your test pic you posted earlier today. I'm with Lschrader and Pisces. I do see the start of something.. I hope and pray it's your true BFP.. wouldn't that be AMAZING!

@Rebecca ~ I think you were having O pains. I hope you are bedding like crazy! Good luck!

@Lschrader ~ I'm glad that you didn't O yet.. see I think your eggie is smart and knows what's best.. it can sense when Mr swimmer is in it's vicinity lol! Trust your body, trust GOD! Hang in there.. your time is coming very soon.

@Topo ~ Your in BIG BIG trouble. I sent out an amber alert and your never responded. :( That's it we are going to obsess and symptom spot all day long b/c there's no symptoms spotting topo police to keep us in tact.. lol. Misss you. Hope all is well.

@Skyline ~ How are you? Hope you are doing well.

@Tiff ~ Hope all goes well at your dr appt tomorrow. :) 30 weeks already? Geez! Time flies when it's someones else with a bun in the oven.. :)

@Football ~ Hope your having a good day!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miraclemama - You have another week before you expect AF, right? Who knows... maybe your nausea means something else. ;) But I shouldn't encourage symptom spotting... I had nausea during one of my TWWs and it didn't mean anything. :-P I'm doing really good, thank for asking!

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle I don't even know. If memory serves me correctly I took my last dose of clomid on the 25th of October. You don't I on clomid until 7-10 after your last dose. I think I got a positive OPK on Thursday (Oct 31st)night or early Friday morning about 1:45am. I didn't get to BD until Friday night. My OpKs from Sat -Tuesday all were negative. So I think I missed it or I didn't get enough BD in to really be in the game this month. If I O'd Friday, I should be about 5dpo. So AF should be due on or around Nov 14/15. I am guessing.

10 years ago

This is my free reading it is different than the first.

When I connect with your energy, I feel your aura is mainly orange at this time. Your aura is the energy center that makes up who you are in a sense, and can give a lot of insight into what your personality is like, or anything that is going on in your life. The color orange represents creativity and joyous emotions. People who have orange in their aura are often very independent, personable, and open minded. They are also very easy to communicate with. Orange is about spreading happiness, joy, and emotional pleasures, as well as the vitality that is associated with those things.

With your current TTC path, I see that you need to really put a focus on your heath, and preparing our body for pregnancy. One of the things they are indicating, is getting sleeping patterns more under control in that you need more balance, and better â??restfulâ?? sleep without it being too long or too short if that makes sense. I also see that with TTC, that you have all the tools you need, you just need to take a refreshed look at TTC and not look at it as a stressful situation, or feel like it is a chore. Make sure you take the approach as a connection with your partner, and to try and focus on making a baby as a romantic thing, not a chore lol.

With timing, I am being shown the month of August as being significant to this baby. All of us do not have cycles that begin and end in one month, so anything relating to your cycle of conception (start, conception, or BFP) can definitely be tied to that month that I see. It can also be birth timing. Please note that my predictions usually are for the current year, or next, as there is no such thing as timing with spirit. I see the number 4 associated with this, which can be that you will ovulate, or find out you're pregnant on this date, or it can be the number of cycles before youâ??re pregnant. I know that seems like a wide range of things, but numbers are just that-numbers, so it is hard to pinpoint significance, but keep those in mind. I do feel you will have a girl.

When it comes to pregnancy, I am seeing that youâ??re going to have quite a challenge with nausea and being tired. It is going to take a lot out of you in the first few weeks of pregnancy. I also see you are going to prefer salty things, and that ginger ale will be your beverage of choice. Lol There is so much that is going to excite you about being pregnant, but I also see a lot of learning, and that youâ??re going to our over books and things to really learn more about what is to come, and what is next with regards to the changes and the new phases in your life as parents. They are also indicating that you do not need to buy so much at once. Youâ??re going to want to indulge, and buy so much and all at once. Take a look at what is needed, vs what is wanted, and save some of those items for your baby shower, as you will get a lot of things for baby then as well. Make a budget and plan out what you want to buy in phases if that makes sense. Overall, pregnancy is going to go really well, and I see it being something that will really bring your mind body and soul this sense of comfort and beauty that did not exist before. The number I see associated with birth is 7. This can be your due date, the date or time of birth, or the number of hours you labor.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena-Very cool reading! August could line you up for a October/November conception :) WHICH IS NOW! Any thoughts on your reading? How do do you feel about it??

We did not get to BD last night or this morning. I really do not think my body is Oing just yet, so I think I will be ok. I have never ovulated before CD12 before. We will use preseed and softcups this cycle too.

On my way to work today, I had a little chat with God. I gave it all up to Him. I decided that this is a journey that I was meant to be on, and I am going to embrace it as much as possible. I trust in His timing, and I know there are many days that I want to quit or just be pregnant, but the fact is, I need to be patient.

"Patience allows life time to fall into place" This is currently written on my chalk board at home. DH didn't notice I changed it until last night. As we were driving somewhere, he said...I really like what you wrote. It's fitting for us. So all of you ladies, your life is just falling into place right now :)

10 years ago

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DshQnfP9-GA/T5Gz0KRXBqI/AAAAAAAAOQc/ckETxDS_8io/s1600/50524827039116964_n0G8A3Vx_f.jpg

Just in case you all wanted something to laugh about. Thought this was hilarious. Isn't this how we feel when we see a BFN?!

10 years ago

Lschrader- she has been telling me August all along. So it must be it. I just did the math. If next cycle falls almost exactly like this one did I'd be due August 20th. I know I have weight to lose so that part makes sense too. Once this darn cold is gone I'll start going to the gym, luckily I haven't gained any of what I lost. The only thing that was a little strange was that she said I'd have no symptoms before but this one says I'll be sick, which that could be my fault cause after I read that on the last one I was a little disappointed in no symptoms so I may have jinxed myself lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Skyline ~ That would be beyond amazing if that was the case.. :) One can hope, dream and pray for a miracle.

@Athena ~ Interesting reading. So she predicted August with your first reading as well as this one? Hmm? Did she give you a season? She gave me a season but then again I ordered an indepth ttc reading. Well if she's right then it could be this month with maybe going over a week over your due date and delivering in August Or next month and delivering in August Or get pregnant next August 2014. We shall see. She's only proven one girl on this forum right..

@Pisces ~ Well in the words of Top.. looks like your flying bling this month.. Just winging it..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo