Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3791 - 3800 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Everyone, sorry been MIA but I have been reading along.

I just had to post to @athena-- GIRL that is oo positive
I am soo happy

When are you going to test again?

10 years ago

@Athena ~ your temps are up yahooo! When is Af normally due? I think this is it for you hon.. This is so exciting...

@Skyline ~ Thanks sweetie. I just had a jamba juice smoothie and it made me feel better. How are you doing?

@Lschrader ~ That's great news. I told you your eggie will hold off, don't you worry.

@Pisces ~ That's awesome. I knew you O'd. Remember 1 time of bedding is all it takes and only 1 swimmer. :)

@Lolee ~ Glad Eli is doing well and so are you and the twins beans in the crock pot.. :)

@Antsmom ~ Nice to hear from you. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Does anyone else get down and out at night with the time change? I don't suffer from SAD, but starting last year, I definitely started to feel oppressed by the early onset of darkness. I'll adjust, but it seems to get harder each year. We had record rainfall in GA this year and the leaves have been amazingly beautiful! :)

@pisces - I hope that one lonely dance did it! Has the moving chaos settled? Maybe getting your new place in order and going from the "his & mine" mentality to the "ours" mentality will be just the biological nudge you need to get a baby started!

@Ants - Hey, what have you been up to? Are you getting close to O time?

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline ~ I don't get bummed with the time change..it doesn't bother me. I do however have a few days each month where I feel sad, weepy or in a funk for no reasons.. it always passes though, thank GOD! I do understand though b/c my BF (partner) is affected by the time change. This is when we need to stock up on Vitamin D and where bright cheerful colors to help the seratonin in our brains remain at optimal levels.

User Image[/url][/url]

I used to have a 14 day luteal phase, but last cycle I spotted 11 and 12 dpo then started full flow on 13 dpo.

I will probably test again in the morning I still have a few wondfos.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena ~ So Af is due today?

User Image[/url][/url]

Dear @athena, test again tonight you fan club can't wait till the morning....lmao

@skyline STILL haven't found that darn iron. The girls bunk beds arrived today, now we need mattresses and room decorations for these chicks. I want loud exciting colors ...they are early teens :-) I get disoriented, especially coming off the train and now it's completely dark...it's weird.

@miracle I hope you are right! I feel like the end of the movie Little Giants when decide that just "one time" was all they needed to win and they all chant "one time!" ....lmao I'm silly.

10 years ago

Pisces I took a $tree test but didn't see anything.

10 years ago

I just got an update from my SIL, she said she is positive AF is about to come, which will be her THIRD period and 2nd regular length cycle since starting the Woman Code diet. She is having regular cycles for the first time since her PCOS diagnosis (aside from when she was on the meds) and she's wanting to get some OPKs soon and see if she is ovulating. I don't think she is going to do it this cycle, but I really wish she would. I may give her some of mine.

@miricalemama - Glad it helped. :) I've been having cramps, so I'm really hoping AF is about to show and on time. It will make me so happy if she is on time. Hmmm.... I did hear a news story on how color affects our moods and my house is all plain (looks very much like that light gray sheetrock color) ... I just haven't gotten around to painting, maybe I should try and do that ... Does your weepy funk always happen around the same time?

@pisces - Have fun decorating. :) Yes, it is very disorienting. I'm feeling like it's almost midnight and I look at the clock and it's 8!

User Image

10 years ago

Miracle today is 12 dpo. So tomorrow or Saturday.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo