Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4351 - 4360 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

thanks every one guess what they don't have downs and......................... both are boys and weigh bout 7 ozs at this point and I should deliver between 34 and 37 weeks

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@ lolee- wow that's great news!!!! 3 little boys! When r u gana post a belly pic

10 years ago

tiff lol soon this makes 4 boys older 1 is 4 yrs old

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Thanks for the encouragement, ladies.

I hoped that when I woke up, the bleeding would have stopped. Unfortunately, it's looking like it's AF.

I've mentioned it before, but my DH was treated for low t after his younger brother passed away in a car accident in 2011. In early 2012, he finally got put on some medicine (Androgel) because of his moodiness, depression, and lack of sex drive. His doctor knew we wanted to have children, so she prescribed the lowest dosage and had him rotate months on and off to prevent his body from shutting down production of sperm/testosterone. At the end of September, he fully stopped taking it and hasn't taken any since (so it's been a little over two months since he got off of it).

Luckily, he's overcome the sadness he felt losing his brother, and is back to his usual self pre accident with his sex drive and mood back to where it was without the aid of any medicines.

I'm hoping that this process is taking a little longer because of the Androgel, and now that he's off of it, his body will begin to increase the amount of sperm production again. Last night I started talking to him about TTC, and told him we didn't get lucky this month. He started doing his own research and found some fertility supplements (like Fertilaid) and ordered them.

I'm angry/sad/anxious/and ready to get onto next cycle.

Don't have much time to respond to everyone right now as I'm headed to a massage (yay), but will get back to you ladies later today. Hope you're all having a great day and as always, thanks for listening to me! You're all the very, very best. [heart]

User Image

10 years ago

@lolee--- just read your post real quick and YAY!! So happy for you!!!!!! :) :) :) That's great news!

User Image

10 years ago

awww lolee I was hoping or at least one girl, I guess you will be surrounded by men. Im glad you got all of Eli's infusions covered.

Oh and Pisces congrats about your wedding, I must have missed that some how. I hope your day is as special as you are to all of us :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Good morning ladies! 10 dpo today and not really feeling much different. Going to try and hold off testing to maybe 1 day before AF only if I have more symptoms to where I'm thinking I am.

hoping everyone is having a lovely day! :D

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Based on your chart, I agree. I hope you O today and get confirmation with a temp spike tomorrow. Hopefully DH is pleasantly surprised in a couple of weeks. ;)

@athena - Oh, okay, I misunderstood and thought you were saying there was a chance you couldn't get a reservation. I hope it works that way, you certainly sound like you have a decent chance for some to have survived from Sunday! I am so glad my temp spiked. I would have been expecting AF too soon and getting my hopes up. :-P If we both get BFP this cycle we will be due at the same time! I'm so glad to hear that your DH has a better job lined up. My DH and I could both use to find better jobs.

@lolee - Great news! Congrats on the boys and I hope the rest of your pregnancy is smooth sailing!

@football - I hope you feel better after your massage! *hugs* Glad DH is feeling better and doing his own research. That's so sad about his brother. :(

@purpledawn - That sounds like a good plan. *baby dust* and *sticky vibes*

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline he had gotten the reservation to surprise me, but I kept talking about how we should go and how he should call to set it up and he tried to get me to stop by saying it was too late and I wouldn't let it go so he finally was just like I'm not calling because we already have one for the 13th lol. It would be awesome to get our bfp's together :)

purpledawn don't worry if you have symptoms or lack there of because A. progesterone can trick you because it gives you similar symptoms to hcg B. plenty of people have no symptoms and are in fact pregnant. Symptoms are not the best thing to go by.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athane - I giggled. Even though the surprise was spoiled, it doesn't change the sweetness that he thought to do it! <3 Your DH sounds like a keeper. ;)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo