Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6261 - 6270 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@LSchrader - Ugh. May 12th is so far away. I guess it's only 3 days longer than the standard LP, but still, every minute counts! I'm glad you liked the story!

@Fungus - Wow! I'm so glad things have finally come together and the timing has worked out. I know some woman have a very narrow window and timing can be much more of an issue for them than others.

@football - Glad you could pop in, I know you must be super busy. with the house!

@miracle - I'm so glad you liked it, too. I hope your piece is coming soon!

@athena - Oh no! Is he going to be okay? So that is why he was feeling sick, and not because of the toenail treatment? Goodness! I hope he gets well soon. I'm glad y'all got to the bottom of it.

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces- i just realized i never responded to your post! Shame on me! Sheesh lady, it sounds like you have had quite the month! I hope you are feeling better!! It's funny how when something goes bad, other bad things have to follow. Why is that?!

@athena-Um that sounds terrible. I hope he gets better soon.

@football-Congrats on getting your house listed!!! I loved house hunting!

10 years ago

Going, going...gone!

Our house has been listed a little more than 24 hours, and we received an offer over asking price a few hours ago!

They're pre approved and have a conventional loan so it should go smooth!

I feel extremely blessed, y'all.

User Image

10 years ago

@football - WOW! That is awesome! I hope there are no complications and everything goes through without a hitch!

User Image

10 years ago

We are having a heat wave the past 2 days and I don't like it. Makes me lethargic and more bloated.. lol Well I'm in the prime 3 days of my fertile window. I bedded this morning. Ovulation will be tomorrow or Fri. I'm in it to win it...

@Football ~ Congratulations! I love it when things seem to fall in place so quickly. I hope everything goes smoothly with your new potential buyers and it's a done deal for you.

@Athena ~ I hope your husband feels better soon and recovers completely. How are you holding up?

@Rebecca ~ Haven't heard from you in a few days. Hope everything is going ok with you and your family.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Football...so glad about the news on your house! Praying everything goes smoothly.

Athena...so sorry about your dh! Hope he gets better soon.

Pisces...hope you're feeling better. Tooth problems can be painful!

Hi to all the other ladies!

It's been crazy here this week. Dh and I have been gone each night to one fund raising dinner or another, and we have one more to go. Since I homeschool, my dh has to administer year end tests to the kids, and has been doing that each morning. I've taken my free time and tried to catch up on the housework, which means at each of the dinners I've had a sore back and just been exhausted. Titus has also been extremely active...being head down appears to be his favorite position, and I've had his little feet in my left ribcage or kicking my stomach, especially at supper. I'm sure I've looked pretty haggard, but I wouldn't change it for the world! Oh, and my sweetie finally felt the baby move two nights ago. We always sleep spooned together, and he curls his arm around my tummy. The night before, he said he felt like there was a little ball under his forearm, constantly rolling around. I laughed, and told him to say hello to his son!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks ladies he's doing better. Apparently the medicine you take for E. coli is the same as gonorrhea medicine so the pharmacist looked at him funny at first. He told him why he was taking and I guess the pharmacist explained his look lol. I am very lucky I didn't get it. I had eaten the same fruit salad but I think I skipped over the grapes for cantaloupe and watermelon. I probably would've ended up in the hospital.

Football that was fast glad it's going so smoothly.

Rebecca I'm glad your dh got to feel him. I'll feel our baby going crazy and be like come here feel this and the little stinker stops. I've also been having lower back pain if I do too much.

Miracle get your groove on girl and catch that eggy :)

Well we have bought all of our baby room furniture. We had originally planned on buying all new furniture but we found someone selling theirs that they bought brand new and only used for 1 baby for $200 and we couldn't pass it up. It's a bed, changing table, and dresser. If we are having a girl dh says he will paint it white since that's what I wanted. I highly recommend buying or at least looking for second hand because you can usually get a good deal and they will grow out of it eventually unless you get the convertible bed. I also lucked out on a glider too. We were going to buy a really nice one with an ottoman and I was skimming through furniture on craigslist and someone was selling the one we wanted for $50 and they retail for $550. It was super lucky.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Well I posted my tests in unsure even though i know i am pregnant. Just don't want to really start saying it properly till no AF show at all. Then i can really allow the excitment to flow.

10 years ago

Hi im 7 dpo and I dont feel anything but sleepyness me n my hubby have been trying for 3 months now it getts aggravating geez..

10 years ago

@Lizzy it really does put you through every emotions. It was when i made the big mistake to go by symptoms aloan to be exstremely disapointed that it hit my OH it was time to take things really serious and try properly so i started using ovulation strips to find out when I was ovulation and now on the 4 month of using them also realising my eggs last under 24hr we got it all worked out properly this time.
The aproach we had after the last year was to tell ourselves it wasn't going to happen to try and stop the any dreaming and getting carried away so we didn't get upset again. But the opk really helped with that and the big pack of pregnancy tests aslso cause if i started to get carried away in my head i took a test see it was negative and then could know for definitley that af is on the ways like i thought. The mind can do cruel things sometimes even when you know you're right.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo