Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3511 - 3520 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@jsx- God hear you. What I also found really weird is that I have yellow CM and lots I feel wet. I know TMI I always have alot but never yellow

@skyline- My dear your BFF is screwing her boss. She left early on Sunday in a rush becasue she only had a small window to get it in. And if she is always texting just not you she obviously isnt a good friend. Try not to talk to her for a while and see if she looks for you. But I can almost guarantee you she is screwing the boss.

10 years ago

@Ants - I like what @jsxitzbom said. Woot. (Keeping my fingers crossed!)

Oh my word, I know! If I didn't know about something that just happened recently with him I would think it was a sure thing. She was with other people when she went to his house, I think she's just in the "I have to be everywhere he is!" stage.

That is exactly what my plan has been, to just wait and see if she senses a rift and seeks me out. I'm more than willing to put energy and effort into our friendship, I'm just not interested in chasing someone around when I am not wanted. *sigh*

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline, I meant to respond to your post about your friend. That is really sketchy. Hopefully she is being smart and not ruining her marriage. What an awful position you are in. If she is indeed being unfaithful, it sure would explain why she is blowing you off. Most people don't want people around who will hold them accountable. My guess is that is why she has been so flaky towards you. Do you think her husband has any idea, or is weirded out by the fact that she goes to his house....seriously...his house?! That is a red flag right there. If she is posting stuff on FB, she clearly isn't too concerned.

10 years ago

So I just went to the bathroom and I have spotting....at 4dpo is that possible? My back is really hurting like AF. I know I didn't O early, especially with having my ultrasound. Thoughts?

10 years ago

@LSchrader sounds promising to me good new is after hsg test they say ur fertail if there where any blockage or clog u could be spotting implantation blood 4dpo not normal unless u can be implanting is my guess fingers crossed.

10 years ago

@skyline & @lshraser
I think the friend is tottaly screwing the boss. And the worst part is that if both of your husbands are friends and he finds out it will damage all your friendships because I dont know about your but my husband would tell me he doesnt want me hanging out with her becasue she a hoe.. lol

But seriously dont call or look for her and when she tells you oh why havent you called you tell her whyyyy.. and spill your guts

10 years ago

@LSchrader - I was just looking on another forum and she had spotting 4DPO and others on there as well said they had spotting 3 and 4DPO which turned out to be BFPs! Okay, I don't want to be an instrument of false hope or anything, but it could be early implantation. *squeeee* I will keeping my fingers crossed!

@LSchrader and @Ants - Okay, they have a strange work situation. She and her DH have been working for the same people since they got married (6 years ago). It started out as a non-profit Christian company that is big into turning America into a theocracy (they would deny that, but it's really what they want) and over time they started working more and more for one of the CEOs other online businesses that are all about similar stuff, but more of a secular spin. It's really hard to explain. He's into a lot of different things now. They are all friends and the lines between work and personal life are WAY too blurred. I don't know if her DH is aware. I think he just thinks she is a workaholic.

User Image

10 years ago

Topo there was no need to be rude, I just now saw your post. I wasn't ignoring you. I was typing my post this morning for a long time before I posted it and when I did I had to go to class.I think we must've posted pretty close to the same time. Thank you for your kind words earlier I know that everyone is going through it and I love all of the support from everyone. I have a 6 month old nephew and it was hard at first when I found out my sister was pregnant but I came to terms with it and I love my little nephew.

Lschrader thanks I know I am just so impatient and I'm trying to work on it but it is so hard especially since its been over a year now. It feels like it will never happen. We watch Parenthood we started watching it when it started and it just keeps getting better.

Antsmommy thanks, it is hard, good luck to you.

Skyline I hope they get it all figured out before the wedding. As for your friend, it sounds like she is into her boss. It seems kind of weird that they would text so much and spend so much time together. I hope that she doesn't do something she will regret.

Afm I am on cd 7 and last day of clomid. I need to start temping again because I stopped because clomid made it higher last time. so Starting tomorrow I will start back up.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Topo there was no need to be rude, I just now saw your post. I wasn't ignoring you. I was typing my post this morning for a long time before I posted it and when I did I had to go to class.I think we must've posted pretty close to the same time. Thank you for your kind words earlier I know that everyone is going through it and I love all of the support from everyone. I have a 6 month old nephew and it was hard at first when I found out my sister was pregnant but I came to terms with it and I love my little nephew.

Lschrader thanks I know I am just so impatient and I'm trying to work on it but it is so hard especially since its been over a year now. It feels like it will never happen. We watch Parenthood we started watching it when it started and it just keeps getting better.

Antsmommy thanks, it is hard, good luck to you.

Skyline I hope they get it all figured out before the wedding. As for your friend, it sounds like she is into her boss. It seems kind of weird that they would text so much and spend so much time together. I hope that she doesn't do something she will regret.

Afm I am on cd 7 and last day of clomid. I need to start temping again because I stopped because clomid made it higher last time. so Starting tomorrow I will start back up.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack **in my little girl from Poltergeist Voice** oh well CD 1 **whoop whoop**

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo