Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2661 - 2670 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@piscesgirl- I'm here! Just a busy day... No cheating here, if I wanted to poas I would have to get one off the bushes in my lawn and I think I would probably get a BFN. (That was a corny joke!) Still no sign of AF, trying not to get my hopes up, but they are inching up there ever so sneakily. :-P I flipped a coin and Abe said I wasn't pregnant, I told DH we would find out how reliable the Penny Test would turn out to be. ;) Oh dear... I should probably put a lid on this cheese and go to bed. lol

User Image

10 years ago

hey ladies been reading along but i hate answering from my phone and my lab top was having me homicadal last night i wanted to break it so annoying lol nothing new to report not tempting observing or anything else just being me a pain in my dh ass lol.

@piecesgirl so looking promising huh babe got my for u sounds like everything is looking up for you this month your so uplifting sometimes when u say things u have my heart skip a beat no updates on instagram i see lol so whats new just waiting for the this month how far are we now from POAS

@MIRICALMOMMA ARE U OBSERVING NO NO NO THERE U GO TRYNG TO PUMP UP @PIECESGIRL I HEARD THAT

@SkylinePigeon9797 u had me rolling way to go i like that idea with the penny but i am scared to do that sounds like a low key observation lol anyother
way to mind fuck yourself but had me

@desertchic

@jsxitzbom omg i read about tania that is so sad i will keep here in prayer

@Ants mommy lets go lady get ur lol

@ LSchrader hey luv how are u hope all is well with you other then being on dog watch with you and @piecesgirl how is the cleanse going sounds like fun.

EVERYONE ELSE HELLO THERE HOPE U ALL HAVE A BLESSED DAY AND I WILL TRY MY HARDEST NOT TO BE A BIG PAIN IN THE ASS TODAY AT LEAST WITH DH

10 years ago

Hi everyone!

@tiff happy birthday. Sorry for the late wishes but hope you had a great day.

@ desert congrats on the girl! You found out early, amazing!

@pisces I hope your gender predicting skills are better for me. I'd love a boy!! But already have girls names picked, hmmm.......

@ants your comment made me laugh! Have a great birthday weekend with your ds.

@athena @lsch and @ pisces you guys made me intrigued about frenchies so I read up and apparently it was lace workers from Nottingham that took them to France. That's where I'm from in tthe uk!!!

Afm still feeling pretty grim. Worse in the evenings. But have 12 week scan next fri (even though I will only be 11 weeks) so can tell work and friends etc. Yay!!!!!! Think work will be annoyed as will only have been back a year. Whoops!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey girls

@topo girl getting on every other morning and my dh takes for ever Im like helloooo lets go I have to go to work... lmaooo

@introuble - how you feeling ? Im still not trying to think about it. My house is upside down with all the birthday stuff and Im doing my bathroom.

Im dieing for this weekend to be over.

Have a Happy Firday!

10 years ago

I bought a HPT today, all prepared to test on Sunday morning! :)

User Image

10 years ago

@topo-my cleanse is going seriously awesome! I love it!Thanks for asking :) I am down 4.5 lbs in four days. Today is day five. I hope to lost a total of 10!

@sky-fingers crossed for this weekend!!!

10 years ago

Shaking my head, so I am 9DPO & I just HAD to cheat and POAS ...BFN. Lol that's what I get **shame** Well at least it was a FRER...but don't tell @topo she will get me.

@skyline Girl, I should go to your bush and grab those sticks because the kind to tell you that you have in your yard....lol...that cracked me up!!! According the penny test I am not pregnant either.

@topo I don't know if you're right, I did the penny test and Honest Abe says nope. Lol why have we been spending all of our $$ on preg test when we can just flip a coin....Abe can not tell a lie!!!

@trouble yes girl I am sticking to my boy prediction, now you tell that bean if yours that my reputation as a gender predictor is in jeopardy, so I need a little wee wee to be there at sono time....lol **giving you a hug***

@lsch hey girl!!!!! Thanks for liking my cake, it was a big got at the office. On FB people are inboxing me to ask if I really made...lol

@athena Missy Prissy is so cute. There is a Fawn girl that is walked in front of my job every morning, we now great friends her name Lou Lou & I tell her about Scar but she's not interested. I showed her his picture once but she turned her up ....lol....isn't that funny?!

@ants mommy I saw you jamming out this morning! Thanks for liking my cake girl, I am really liking this hobby of mine :-D

AFM: well I fessed up that I cheated and now I have some serious AF cramping. Looks like it's next month ....besides Abe said nope. Lol

10 years ago

Pieces it's way to soon to test so stop right now with doubting yourself you have plenty of time to test and your cramping just started why two days ago did you have a temp dip? The cramping early is a great sign but way to early ESP if you haven't had dip yet and If you did it may take up to 4days after to even get a faint positive you know this all by now!! Stop discouraging yourself and hang in there! When is af even due?

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx I know it was an awful thing to do to myself. I had a bunch if cramping today as well. Oh wow, I just realized that AF is due on the 15th, that's Thursday. OMG! I was testing like 6days early....who does that? Lol No dip below the cover line.

10 years ago

IM on cd 6 bd'ing starts all over again not gonna use opks or temp from here on just gonna relax and have fun!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo