Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3861 - 3870 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

There is so much to respond to and I'm on my phone. :(

@miracle - I'm so sorry about the invalid test, not fun to be teased that way! I so wish you could get that surgery. Do you have any idea how much it would cost out of pocket? ((((Hug))))

@athena - That sounds like a good idea, those test results sound promising and like it would definitely increase your chances to take the clomid sooner.

@football - How long is your luteal phase normally? I was reading about short luteal phases and it sounds like that can cause trouble, that a luteal phase needs to be at least 12 long. A few people said they took clomid to bring O on sooner and lengthen the luteal phase.

@pisces - I hope you're wrong about AF. I'm feeling the same way, been having a few cramps every day for about 3 days. *sigh* I had really hoped this would be a 32-33 day cycle.

@rebecca - They sort of hurt me, they dry me out and by the end of my period I'm kind of sore from all the inserting and removing. Lol I don't like it, but pads make me sweaty and I feel so restricted from moving freely. You should read the amazon reviews, there are over 1000 for the diva cup. Maybe you could get a better idea if you would like to try one by reading some of the reviews. I hope your TWW doesn't drag out too long! And I hope this time you get your BFP!

I'm sure I probably missed something. I've been cleaning and making cake pops and hanging with my friend at the shop I sell my pops in, she owns the store now.

AFM - Like I told pisces, still no AF. I was sure it was going to be last night, I felt so bad, nothing. Grrrr!

User Image

10 years ago

@Lyrah - Welcome to the forum! I don't know if any of the ladies got BFP at 10 DPO or not, I know it's possible. Rising progesterone is what is causing your symptoms and dissapointingly there is no way to tell if they mean pregnancy or menstruation. I hope you get a BFP in the morning, if not 10 DPO, certainly by 14.

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you for responding! The tww is driving me crazy. It's hard not knowing what's going on in there. I have had all my symptoms from about 1/2dpo except the sore nipples-which just showed up a couple days ago. So I'm thinking maybe my levels are rising more now? Tested at 6dpo got BFN. I was expecting that because it being so early.

10 years ago

@skyline- I'm not sure exactly when I O'd. I got my positive OPK on CD 15, and am guessing I O'd the day the CM went away (which would have been CD 17; I know I could be totally wrong). I got my first positive a day late this month. I'm not sure if I have a LP defect, since I could actually have O'd within that first day of the positive OPK. I got it at like 1am. If that's the case then I am not surprised I didn't conceive this cycle because we had only DTD once so far!

I assumed I O'd the day the CM became dry. Is that totally wrong??
I don't know what the heck to even think/do anymore. :/

Welcome to the forum, Lyrah!

User Image

10 years ago

@Lyrah - The TWW is certainly a pain in the butt! When would you expect AF normally? Try to relax and take your mind off of symptoms if you can (easier said than done). You will know before too much longer. Don't get too discouraged if you don't see a BFP in the morning. You're not out until the shows!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks! AF is due 11/13. So a little more waiting for me. I try not to think too much on the symptoms because I know our bodies can fool us sometimes. But things have def been a little different this month. I thought it was strange I spotted 1dpo? I know it was prob O spotting, but that's never happened to me before. Has anyone experienced O spotting as a good sign? Or does it just happen randomly? It's hard that when you test in the tww your hoping for early BFP but if you get BFN you are in the same boat you were before! Waiting until 11/13 to test if tomorrow is still BFN

10 years ago

@football - you should still be wet during O and dry up after. You probably O'd within 24 hours of your surge. Hopefully that is the case and you were actually 11-12DPO when AF showed.

@Lyrah - That sounds like a good plan. Keep us posted. No one can tell you if your symptoms mean you caught the bean, but we can certainly offer moral support and people to talk to about everything! I don't have any answers on the O bleeding, maybe one if the other ladies on the forum can speak to that?

User Image

10 years ago

I will update tomorrow. The support is greatly appreciated! This is the only time I haven't felt crazy and slightly alone. DH is wonderful but it's easier for him to not think about it but me not so much!

10 years ago

@skyline- that sounds good to me! If that were the case, I was 12DPO when AF showed. AND, I got my positive OPK a day later than usual, and AF was a day late. So I think you're right; I probably O'd 12-24 hours after that positive OPK.

A girl can hope, right? :)

@lyrah- my DH and I are the same exact way. I don't wanna drive him crazy with all my chatter! I understand what you're saying!

User Image

10 years ago

@Lyrah - I know exactly what you mean! I needed to find a support group, DH just wasn't cutting the muster. Lol

@football - I think you can bet safely that that was the case. Hopefully this will be your cycle!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo