Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2201 - 2210 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone! Feels like a crazy zoo in here this morning.. lol Lots of postings.. lol too many to try to address all of them. My AF is due somewhere between tomorrow and the latest Sunday. I can't count on her showing up like clock work like she did for 1 year straight. Last month she confused me.. So IF she doesn't show up by Sunday then I will test. I feel her coming though.

Welcome to the new comers. Read through a bunch of the posts on here and you probably will find out that we are a entertaining, knowledgeable, compassionate, whacky, obsessive, passionate bunch of woman sharing one thing in common.. Trying to conceive a baby!

@Topo ~ Hi there. Sorry the witch is messing with ya with her spotting.. I hate that. It's like bring it on all the way NOW or nothing. Your turn will come soon enough for a bfp hon. Enjoy these non pregnant days for now.. You can party and let loose for a little bit longer in moderation of course.. :) Gotta stay healthy for your future lil bean.

@Pisces ~ I was feeling some sadness.. well it's still lingering a bit, but trying to stay positive and TRUST TRUST TRUST that it is exactly as it's supposed to be otherwise is would be different.. One of my favorite sayings is "IT IS WHAT IT IS". God is listening to us (all of us) all the time. Congrats on keeping your 12 lbs off.. that is a great accomplishment with amazing discipline.. proud of you.. Makes ya feel sexier too.. You will have success after your HSG!

Lschrader ~ Glad you had a a nice vacation! I'm jealous. One day I will go visit Hawaii and spend time over there. Yes, go get checked out about possibility of having a vitamin deficiency like your family members.. you never know. I wish I could help with temp stuff by that is not my expertise at all. I feel kinda clueless in that department. :(

Girls I just picked one of my guidance cards for all of us trying to conceive in here together and I got "Be open and available".. How perfect is that? Love it.

Please say a prayer for my best friend today. She had her first and only IVF done at 9 am this morning. 2 embryo's implanted with a 5 day transfer. She has been trying for 5 years and had 3 failed IUI's and it's been a long road for her an her amazing husband.

@Honcat ~ That's great that you have an old pattern to follow IF you need it. Hopefully not.. :)

Hope everyone is doing wonderful today!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

thanx Ants_mommy and topowifey! I promise to just forget my uterus even exists for the next two days, I'm probably driving my poor husband up a wall anyway ;)
Piscisgirl: Had to laugh, POAS im sure is a legitimate addiction, don't have any patients with that problem yet, but it's only a matter of time lol.
I'm glad you're all going through the same things, so I feel a little less crazy! heres hoping for everyone..

User Image

10 years ago

Well, I'm out this cycle... came today with no warning whatsoever...wasn't due till tomorrow :/ On to the next cycle.

Fingers crossed for some BFPs for y'all!!

10 years ago

@miracle- a prayer has been said!

@angels-sorry that she made an appearance this month. This is the hardest part. :(

AFM-I am having EWCM today. I typically ovulate early. Today I am CD9. With me just temping for the first month, and I don't think I am using the right BBT...is it possible I am ovulating? last month I O'd on CD10. Thoughts ladies? You can look at my chart, but I really don't think you will find it helpful. I forgot to temp yesterday too :( Was too distracted with getting back on track from vacay.

10 years ago

Ants mom the 10 mlu tests are unreliable. The website says that themselves. Iwwoulduse a frer.

User Image

10 years ago

@angelsandwolves, Sorry to read that... AF sucks!! But cheer up, lets hope that this month will be good.

@new mary... I told you... Stay away of the tests.

@chicdesert, are the 10mlu unreliable before AF? Serious?? Actually is good to know!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces & tifferz & ants- I haven't tested yet and I'm not sure I will. I've been having mild af type cramps today, so that witch is probably on her way as we speak. That's kind of a relief for a couple of reasons. First,I really didn't want to have to mess with my hormones to force me to start. Second, I really have partied too much this month. Lots of vodka and way too much ambien, and I really couldn't live with myself if I damaged a child. So hopefully I start today so I can get on to my next cycle!

@topo- did the fertility clinic tell you not to use tampons??? I did not know they can leave material inside you! I really really need to know before I start so I can run to the store if I need to, and I'm pretty sure the witch is in my front yard stalking me. I LOVE the way you talk about the witch! So so funny!

@schrader- I have a dog that I am in love with too! She's a tiny 5 pound shih tzu, and she's like one of my.kids, but more obedient :) I O early too, and I only figured that out bc I was on my last day of the witch the day of my wedding, and I got pregnant with my 9 year old on my honeymoon. It just makes me want to OPK almost every day after cd5 so I don't miss it.

@ants- if you just ovulated and you start your period within 14 days, that's called a luteal phase defect and it can cause problems with getting and staying pregnant. But, there is treatment for that, so if you do start sooner, you should talk to your doctor.

@honcat- I O strangely too, but I'm an early Oer, so that causes me so much confusion :(

@mary&precious- welcome!

10 years ago

Girls read this:

In 84% of pregnancies, implantation occurs between 8dpo and 10dpo. Your body won't start making hCG until after implantation, so I would wait until 10dpo at the very earliest before testing. However, only 10% of actual pregnancies show up with an HPT at 10dpo; the other 90% of women had to wait a little longer. With the 10mIU/hCG test I'd say you can be on the early side of the testing scale and of course, if you bought a bunch of them cheaply online.

Is good to know

User Image

10 years ago

And the witch finally made it to my house, must have taken the scenic route through DC. And just as I predicted she shows up at 5, one hour after the doc closed to schedule my HSG.,.bitch. Oh well, here's to scheduling my HSG tomorrow and as Tania said "I feel that you will be highly fertile after an HSG" so bring that HSG on baby! I'm off to 2nd job.

@miracle glad you are not bummed anymore. I don't like being bummed, I like just as I am ME!!! And you too! Keep the Faith, I am no damn quitter!!!! TTC won't defeat who I am, instead it's going bring out the best in who I am. #Faith #Hope

10 years ago

@mari-
Let me tell you my dates and u tell me what you think.
I got my period 6/28, I got a positive ovulation on 7/14 which was cycle day 17. I get my period every 28 days so that is 7/26.

So instead of ovulating on cycle dat 14 it was cycle day 17.

Is there something wrong you see.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo