Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1631 - 1640 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@randi yes, I am TR and so is @camasia.

10 years ago

Pisces I wasn't gonna test either because I felt like I was about to start my period. Something just told me to test after that dip. Dips aren't that common so you don't have to see one to pe preggers. Test already with a frer!! I cant wait to see the bfp

User Image

10 years ago

Sorry ladies, this is not my month. BFN on a FRER. **crowd boos** shaking my head.

10 years ago

Phew! Lots to catch up on! Sorry for being MIA this weekend, but as you know, I had a bride to tend to!

We had a blast and absolutely paid for it yesterday :)

Here is a pick from the first stop we made, a Speakeasy in Seattle:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151664829960673&set=a.470944525672.243525.513520672&type=1&theater

I am on the far left (long blonde hair) This is from my FB page, so not sure that you will be able to open it. Let me know if you can see it!

Welcome to the new ladies! This group is amazing and so encouraging. We are little family!

@pisces- Nooooo! I was totally thinking this was your month. How many dpo's are you today? Maybe it's still too early to test.

K I should probably start my reading so I am in the loop!

AFM: AF has finally gone away. I don't even know what cycle day I am today Need to go look at my calendar :)

10 years ago

you ned to take it with fmu pieces you know that its the best time to take a test!! dont discourage yourself i know it hard to see a negative but i truely believe you are pregnant and your pee was diluted as you took the frer you need to test first as you wake!! I do understand where f f changed your o is because your had two positive then a neg and it takes that neg to finallly say you o i had a wacky cycle on here it even says i never oi just knew i did and ignored it! when i go under bbt and details below it says no thermal shift found but im pregnant so dont down yourself these sites are not 100% please take another test in the morning and then you should see if its true or not! your test from last night had way too much color in it to be evap! have faith girl cuz i do for you!

afm my weekend was nice today extremely tired and sluggish today so nauseous yesterday..havent lost it since last wednesday so thats good almost did last night in my husband truck had him pull over at red light but i felt so stupid so i held it down..lol my husband said he had a great fathers day so im glad fir that! I do go to my 8 week appt tomorrow so im excited to see another ultrrasound! my husband is going with me so that will be nice since he hasnt gone to my appt yet for this pregnancy! as for tonight at work im dredding becasue i did get a call this morning from my lead supervisor to come in 15 min before to talk who knows whats that about im so nervous but i know i didnt do anything wrong! i did call her back but she was unavailable so now waiting til i go in tonight! ughhh i hate stress!

i hope everyone had a great weekend as well and nice to have a few newbes welcome all!

User Image

10 years ago

@piecesgirl feeling annoyed lol i posted u didnt see it . babe dnt get discouraged we always said it aint over till AF so ur good when ur reading said the month is it this month or next

10 years ago

Good Morning. It's still morning for me.. California time. Well just waiting for AF to show tomorrow morning. I feel her coming. Feeling grateful that I never got sore/swollen/tender breasts this cycle. Usually 90% of the time I do have those. I'm on Cd 27. I always start on Cd 28. So if she doesn't show tomorrow then you can bet your sweet ass I will test on Wed...

@Pisces ~ Sorry about the BFN on a frer :( I completely agree with Jsxt though. Use first morning urine silly... Plus I think you O'd a few days later than I so that would put your cycle due a few days later than me. I bet AF isn't due for you until Thurs and you are only 10 dpo right now? Your not out yet.. despite readings and all!

@Topo ~ Hi hon. Glad you're just observing ..lol. Yes I am being strong. You are too! Your time will come soon. I just know it. Within a few months. I have total faith for you.

@Lschrader ~ Glad you had a blast at the wedding. I will have to check out the pics soon.

@Jsxt ~ Glad your holding it down.. all your preggo symptoms do not sound fun but I'm sure VERY WELL WORTH IT... Happy to hear you have a loving supportive husband that will go to your next dr appt with you.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello everyone, I am new to the ttc world ! After 6 years of marriage ( this Sunday) my husband finally decided he was ready to start a family. I have been on clomid the last 4 months . This month I o on June 8/9 ( i think - going by positive Opk tests and cm). We bd on the 9th as he finally agreed to try. I am currently cd 24 ( average 29) and 8/9 dpo. The last two days I have been nauseous, tired, food as versions, vivid dreams , and lots of lotion cm. I just started checking cervix which is soft ( not sure location since just started checking but would guess high). I am praying for bfp. Of course tested last week which I knew would be negative !!!

10 years ago

Everyone, I am so annoyed because everybody's comments are cut off and so I am guessing at the end of every sentence. It did that one time but I don't know how it fixed itself.

I did see @lsch's pic from the bachelorette party. I went to look at it about 3 minutes after you posted it and when I came back to reply it was all cut off.?? Anywho:

@lsch your pic was awesome! You are absolutely gorgeous! **you go girl** glad you had an awesome time and hangover always means a great time preceded it...lol...#goodtimes now back to the business of making babies. Did you start tempting today? Oh and by the way you look like Reese Witherspoon with longer hair and me sex appeal. Reese is just so damn cute. I was watching Water for Elephants last nigh.....

@jsx Hey Sweet Pea! I wish I was as confident as you that this is my month. And I tell you I am so damned confused, if there has been one month for real that I just knew I was pregnant it was this month. But FRER's are rarely wrong, even though I hate then because they are usually some bad news. Lol...

@miracle hey Lady Bug! Wassup? I was in front of you with @topo we are on the same cycle but her coming OFF of clomid and me going ON, it split us up a tad so she is first, then you, then me. Right? Oh wait so that would make you right huh? I don't know anymore...lol ...I just confused my damn self. When AF due for you?

@topo sorry I totally missed your post. I can't see a damn thing with this phone cutting everything off. How have you been Love Bug? You spreading loVe throughout the world. I was watching a bunch lovey dovey movies all weekend, does that count as spreading love? Watched "you've got mail" ...love that movie.

@mini welcome! And it's too early mama to be testing. I know it's hard and by the way, I am a chronic cheater bcuz it's easier said than done.

Hey so I was thinking today, isn't cool that we all so cool that we totally love sharing pics. Lets open a FB for TTC. Lol or maybe CTP needs to step their game up. It so ridiculous what we have go through to post a pic in this damn forum.

AFM: bFN on a FRER today. @ladybug and @sweetpea could be right I may only be 10dpo...who knows. Boobs aren't as sore as they were. So I think the witch is coming soon. I'd better schedule that HSG. Crampy on/off all day. Going to the gym to work off a little stress.

10 years ago

@pisces-Thanks, it was a very fun night! This weekend is the wedding, and then we can just relax as we will be off to Kauai for two weeks starting July 2! I am SO ready for vacation :)

I FINALLY ordered my BBT thermometer today :) Hopefully I will have it in the next day or so. I have no clue what I am doing!

My back is still hurting like AF which makes no sense, but who knows.

I am still crossing my fingers for you @pisces and @miraclemamma. Do we have any other soon BFP's. Sorry I missed so much from this weekend I have lost count!!

OH and P.S. I ordered an in depth ready :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo