Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5741 - 5750 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

So we got hubbies SA report through, and he has 95% Anti-sperm antibodies. This means that there is less that a 5% chance of his spem reaching my egg and only 7% of each load are not stuck together. This combined with my fibriids, possible endometriosis and damage to cervix from removal of pre-cancerous cells means that it is highly unlikely we will conceive again naturally. We are not allowed help on the NHS as i have children from a previos marriage... My hubby is 27 years old, fit as a fiddle (8 years in the Royal Air Force) and is facing the prospect of never beingba father...
Hubby has a repeat test on April 10th to confirm.
Lost..... Heartbroken....

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

mrssuz - oh, dear, I'm so sorry to hear that news! I can only imagine how helpless you both must feel right now. Maybe you just need to take some time to wrap your head around this, and then start researching ways you might find some help? I will be praying for you both as you go through this!

miracle - have fun at the farmers market this weekend! I hope you have great weather for it. I'm so looking forward to warmer weather.

Bean - I'm glad your puppy is feeling better and you were able to figure out why. And I know it must have been hard hearing about so many expectant moms in such a short time! Doesn't mean you aren't happy for them, but it feels like a blow to the heart. And I hope your friend can find her way in this situation. Bless her heart.

Football - I'm so glad to hear from you, dear. and to you and your dh. It feeling like a blur is quite normal. I always hate having to review my history with a new dr, because everything is a blur to me too. And they always look at me like - don't you remember? Hang in there, sweetie.

Afm - well, I had several days of no spotting, all was well, and I started feeling much better. I didn't feel sick much at all yesterday, and I had a ton of energy, so I cleaned the bathroom, cooked lunch and supper, took the kids to get their hair cut, and did a little shopping. Lo and behold, guess what's the first thing I see when I get up this morning? *sigh* There is a crisis pregnancy center down the block from us. My dh has done a lot of work with them and they're good friends, so I'm thinking of asking if they will do an ultrasound for me. They have the equipment and are always looking for pregnant women to practice on. If I could see the baby again, it would make me feel better. Of course, there's always the chance I'll get bad news, but I'm trying not to think of that.

User Image

10 years ago

*waving hello!!*

LSchrader, I completely understand what you mean about DH finally "getting it" and wanting a baby as much as you do. My hubby didn't really feel the "need" to have a baby until he found out he might not be able to. It's so beautiful to see their hearts open up to it like that.

It's been a crazy week here. Work has been less than wonderful, I got a nasty stomach bug, and AF decided to show up finally, but just on and off for a few days. I always have REALLY heavy and painful periods, so it was strange for me to have a light period. Went ahead and saw my doctor when I had the nasty stomach bug (hallelujah for medications!), blood work was all normal but I will go in for a full physical once I'm feeling better. My body has just been acting odd lately. Thank heaven for a doctor who is willing to listen when I say that!

Hubby had to delay his SA, so I'm still not sue when that will be. The urologist wants him to come in for an exam beforehand, even though he just saw him for his regular appointment a month ago. Seems a bit silly, but oh well. That means we won't have his results this cycle, so we'll probably take it easy this month.

Leaving for a little vacation to visit hubby's family this weekend, I think it will be good for us.

I'll be thinking of you ladies and praying for BFPs!

10 years ago

Hey ladies! Just checking in from CA. Weather is gorgeous. We are about to head to a big boat where we are spreading DH's grandmas ashes. It will be very emotional but so amazing too. I have been checking in and just not commenting since it's hard on my phone. Pretty sure I'm around 8dpo or something. My cervix is really high and hard. Higher and harder than I've noticed before. Yesterday I was feeling these zinging pains in my ovaries it felt like. Who knows! AF should be here next weekend.

Have a great day everyone!

10 years ago

Thanks Rebecca but i think this is the end of the road for us... Totally devastated x

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

@mrssuz - I am so sorry! :( Sending you hugs. Hoping you and your DH find peace over the loss of this hope at some point in the future. :(

User Image

10 years ago

Oh mrssuz, don't even know what to say honey :( my heart breaks for you! I kind of know what you feel with the prospect of DH not being a father, I have a son from a previous marriage but we are trying for DH's first child, and it's constantly on my mind 'what if I never get pregnant, what if I can't give him his own child' it's devastating. I truly hope that there is something you can do to open up that window of hope again for you both. Sending biiiiggg hugs xxxx

AFM not much to report, CD31, super crampy today so I guess AF isn't far away, but it's a good thing cos if she comes soon that'll mean another 'normal' length cycle, so that'll be 2 in a row, yippee for that! Should hear from hospital about HSG by the end of the week, then go from there.

User Image

10 years ago

@mrs-ugh I'm so sorry. Is there any possibility even with ivf???

10 years ago

Thank you all for your kind words...
We can try ICSI which is IVF but with sperm washing and use of one healthy sperm injected directly to egg, however because i have living children, no funding is available and we cant possibly afford it....
Dont know what to do with myself at all right now... Need to shout, scream, cry... But with my son (11 years old) here im having to bottle it all up and carry on like everything is ok :-( xxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

Hi everyone,
Just popping in to say DS born yesterday (friday)!!!!!

I thought i was having braxton hicks but hospital said to come in anyway because of previous c sect. Took them a while to process us and check me, was 5cm. 90 mins later Theodore arrived! !!! The Dr had just turned up to do the epidural when I said I needed to push and 20 mins later out he came, no time for meds!

He is gorgeous but already causing trouble as being kept in for jaundice treatment for DD yet to meet him.

Been reading along and hope everyone ok.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo