Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3631 - 3640 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Tiff- I SO needed to hear that. I agree. I find myself feeling guilty for trusting and believe her so much, but it's of course hard not to. Thanks for the gentle reminder :)

My back is still really hurting. This is really early for it to be like this. I noticed some EWCM, which is weird, and doesn't happen for me. I have read both things...good and bad. Someone women get that right before AF, and some I know get before a BFP. Who knows. A friend of mine had soooooo much she says before her first pregnancy and then nothing her second.

Anyways....is anyone going to dress up for halloween this year? Hahaha, yes i am still 12. Actually I normally don't like to dress up, but this year will be fun. DH and I are going as Flo (from Progressive) and Mayhem (from Allstate). Should be fun!

10 years ago

Hi everyone!

Been reading along and keeping up. Glad I misses all the website issues.

Congrats @jennifer!

@ ants any news?
@ Pisces hope packing going good. My landlady died (very old we never met her) so we might be needing a new home asap!
@miracle glad wedding fun
@preggos glad all going well and bumps growing!

Sorry to not say hi to everyone but this is just such a great popular forum now I can't always keep up!

been away with work so catching up in dd time and sleep!

Had my 20 week scan. All good but baby a little small. Guessing dr not too worried as said they will do another scan at 32 weeks. Hoping all ok but not been called back after sono review.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

User Image

10 years ago

I got a positive opk woo hoo.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hey introuble!! Nice to see your doing well! Are you having a girl? I forget sorry! Seems the girls come smaller then boys. I'm sure everything is fine the baby will pick up its weight soon and grow as planned! Other then that I hope all is well! Glad you pop in to say hi!

User Image

10 years ago

Happy Saturday everyone! How is everyone feeling? I'm on cycle day 12 and I had a ton of ewcm this morning. Wondering if I'm going to ovulate early or get extra cm this cycle since I am taking a fertility blend for the first time and extra prenatals.. Either way, I bedded at midnight last night.. :)

@Athena ~ Glad you got a positive opk.. yippie! Get busy girl. :)

@Introuble ~ Glad you and the bean are doing good. I'm sure being small doesn't mean anything and it will all be ok.

@Lschrader ~ Well? Any news? Did you test this morning?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Does anyone else kept their old OPKs?

This is the first cycle that I have, and I was curious if the older they get the more they turn to a positive. The ones that I took yesterday where I wasn't sure if it was positive are definitely positive now as are the ones I take currently.

My question is did I first receive my surge a day ago or do I only count the ones that I get a positive right away?

OPKs are so confusing, y'all.

HELP????

User Image

10 years ago

@Football ~ When I first started this forum back in Feb of this year I mentioned that I was using cvs brand opk's and I was getting days of what I thought was positives opk's which was so confusing... but I realized that I was reading the results way past the time frame that you are supposed to be. You are not supposed to read the results after a certain amount of time. Tests can appear darker than what they actually are especially after they have dried. I never branched out and tried a different opk. After a few months of using them I was frustrated and quit. Now I know looking back that I was just reading the results wrong.. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@Miracle- thank you, that's what I thought. I got my first true positive this morning around 1:30am, but I can't BD until around 3-4am (so another 7-8 hours from now..) do you think that's too late? The last we BD was Thursday morning.

Why does it seem like DH's work always gets busier around O time?!?!

User Image

10 years ago

Football I use dip strips and I tape them to a piece of paper so I can see the trend but I note if one was close to positive so I won't think it was positive looking at it once it dries. If your test was positive earlier you haven't oved yet so you still have time to get in a bd. lh surges before you ovulate.

Thanks miracle. My tests are still positive and are super dark today. I think I have or will ov soon because I'm having cramping in my ovaries

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

athena- thank you, that's what I do too (and I take a picture of each of them for the most accuracy).

One more question for ya...if I got my first positive at 1:30am this morning, and I took one again at 10:30pm that's negative, does that mean I've ovulated and BD'ing tonight wouldn't be worth it? I knew I'd O today or yesterday, so I tested like every few hours yesterday and got my first positive in the early morning today.

I guess what I'm trying to ask is if my OPKs are negative after not even 24 hours and my surge is over, does that mean I'm not fertile anymore? :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo