Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

651 - 660 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Oh and first response opk ate horrible. I kept getting positives for like 2 days and I finally took an cbe digital and an answer brand and they were negative. The answer was positive that morning but all negative that afternoon except the fr which was still positive tested in the same urine as the cbe and answer

User Image

11 years ago

@miraclemama those darn cvs OPK's dammit. But you have to BD everyday. Ad long as you BD'd within 48 hrs of O. " You are never out unless the witch attacks"... That's our motto! Hang in there! My charts are wacky, did you go look at mine. I was 97.75 at 5dp and 98.15 the next day. I am hoping it was an implant dip **on knees, Lord Please**

@topo girl you know ole' obsessive me, I remember everything. Lol. Glad I was able shed some light. I hope. I don't want you getting kicked off of CTP by DH. He had us on a "time out" last month and it was no fun. So promise me you will behave. You really made my day when you said you'd rather spend your time with us.

AFM: nothing new. Itching to test. Lol..staying out of the HPT gallery.

11 years ago

@pisces ~ I think the 48 hr rule is only before you O not after. I'm starting to wonder if my man has been keeping a dark secret from me for 5 years. Maybe after he had his 2 kids from a previous relationship he had a vasectomy....lol. I asked him numerous times and he tells me no. Oh well. If it's meant to be it will be right? Your right it's not over til AF shows herself. So when do you think you will cheat and poas??? I browsed the hpt photo gallery today and decided I'm voting on everyone's test. I hope your dip @5dpo was implant as well...just claim it is! I haven't checked out your chart yet. I will tomorrow as it's late and I must go nite nite.

@desertchic ~ Well I hope you are right. My temps in the afternoon are 98.45 or even higher. Is it the morning temp when you first open your eyes that you are talking about that need to be high in the 99.0 post O? I haven't tried any other brands of opks yet. Thanks for the info on frer's. So frustrating isn't?

@topo ~ Well I'm with you, I'm going to sit back and observe. I don't even think I want to test this cycle... I'm grateful to be with you and pisces!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

Wow it's ghostly in this forum today. Where is everyone? I was the last to post near midnight last night :( Hopefully you are all enjoying a fun and relaxing weekend. I am feeling discouraged today. I think I missed my chances of catching the egg this cycle or any cycle b/c I bet mr man had a vasectomy lol and never told me before we met...I am trying hard to find the answers to why I can't or haven't conceived and I'm 40 almost 41 next month. Feeling like a failure as a woman and need to be put in the reject pile... I'm sorta laughing at that comment but you know it is how I feel. I wish that other doors of inspiration would open for me if I'm not supposed to be a biological mama. It would be nice to be given instructions at birth that say " Dear so and so don't waste your time, energy or money on conception" because it's not going to happen, instead focus on other ways to give, be of service and love on others, sincerely GOD! That would be so much easier if we each came with our own letter from GOD. Ok well enough said... going to go eat until I'm stuffed and then watch movies.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miraclemama hey hey hey none of that in here this morning. Well afternoon. I got up early and went to the office and did some work. It's time to re-bid on our govt contract in October so we are working on the proposal. Came back and slept like crazy. Now I am at the gym in the treadmill typing to you. I am already 41...so we are going to do this. And there is no reason that you can't help other people AND try and conceive. See if your doctor will try clomid. It will give you more eggs to try and implant each month. Don't give up yet. My grandmas sister had her first baby and 43 and another at 46....trust in God. I do.

**confession** I cheated ! I took a test yesterday at 8dpo, SMU but very concentrated because I was a little nauseous and skipped breakfast. After 45 minutes I got a very faint line..,thought it was an evap line but last night got home same test from a 2 pack and nothing not even an evap and I had drank all kinds of stuff so it may have been watered down. Checked the test from last night this morning to see if it was just an evap to prove my theory from yesterday and it was still blank. I absolutely did not test this morning. Lol to chicken shit. Anyone care to obsess over the evap. Inbox me your email, I don't want it in the image gallery.

11 years ago

@pisces ~ yes send me your test evap.. did you say that it was gone the next morning? Also you took it with smu? You are too funny. Your bad... lol

I don't know. More drama on the home front too. Just feeling anxious and blue today. It will pass it usually does.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miraclemama I sent it to you. I had a two pack and took one on concentrated SMU and after 45 minutes a faint blue line. So I took another one last night knowing I had drank tooooo much liquid and waited for an evap line and nothing. So I left it all night thinking there would be an evap this morning and nothing.

11 years ago

@miricalmomma dnt call uself a failure isnt that what u told me i agree i would appreciate a Manuel to lol so i wnt try anymore instead of throwing money away lol would love to travel dh told me to ask u to ask ur mans ex if he had a vasectomy dh is evil but read on it i heard in another forum that there is a scar under his penis if so almost like a small scar like c section lol

@piecsgirl no no no lol okay i almost cheated today but my stupid dov put other blood work n forgot to put the hcg blood work in dh says its a god shot wasn't suppose to no yet shuu im feeling nausea but idk i took a Vicodin because i cnt be pregers this month but idk whats going on feel like throwing up all over blaming Vicodin migrains all day its my lil cuz bday gonna have a drink today but really if i am pregers do u think i have hard baby wit all these meds n past drinks n even ciggs so confused idk if im coming or going i bet that ws ur line piecesgirl god sees our dedication n passion he sees how we pull eachother up n how compassionate we r wit eachother its our time babe

11 years ago

@pisces ~ I am not a fan of the blue dye tests, but it looks like a pos to me. Go get a pink dye test ONLY (FRER 6 days sooner) with FMU tomorrow and report back to me..lol. Hmm?? I would be scratching my head right about now if I were you.

@topo ~ where exactly is the scar under the penis at? I must get magnifying glass and blind fold dbf while inspecting...LMAO!!! Hill harry ass. Going to google to see if there is images of scar now.. How sad am I. He was fertile when he had 2 kids.

User Image[/url][/url]

@topo ~ I just almost threw up when I saw what I saw after I googled "images of vasectomy scars" Disgusting. I think the the cut is so small and most likely invisible after 10 years and hidden in a good spot. Hmm? Must shave partner now... I have gone nuts! Pun intended. HA HA.

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo