Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3841 - 3850 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@athena- I'm so so sorry. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. **Stickiness**

@Skyline- I recently heard of the cups. I'm not sure I'd be able to do it, but it was a cool idea. I hate pads!! I got my period when I was about to turn 12, and couldn't even stand to use pads one cycle. Like @pisces I was an athlete in high school, and tampons came in so handy when I was throwing myself all over the courts :)

@topo- You're back!!! No symptom spotting, here! ;) okay, maybe a little. We didn't have you to keep us in check!

@Miracle- That sounds terrifying about your sister's friend's mom! I don't think I'd ever heard of someone dying from TSS. That's super scary!

@LSchrader- I hope it's not too late, either! Lets hope your eggie isn't released until as late as possible so you can still BD between that 12-24 time frame after O.

AFM, Well I started spotting very, very light yesterday. It was the day of my expected AF. I thought after about nine hours of it with it not getting any heavier, I was just experiencing late IB. But alas, right before I went to bed it started getting heavier and the cramps started too. So, today's CD 1 for me. :/ I think I'm going to try the SMEP. The previous two cycles we've been "trying" I haven't really been forcing a lot of BDing, and with the holidays coming up, DH has been busy at work, so it's only been like two-three times within the fertile window. I'm going to be a little more proactive this month.

I think I've convinced myself I'm going to be okay. It's still hard having my BF get pregnant after one cycle. And now I am worried that I'll never get pregnant.

Fingers crossed for everyone! This forum has a lot of great, great women and we are all so very lucky (including myself).

User Image

10 years ago

@football I thought you were only 10 DPO when it started. I'm sorry about the witch attack. Don't give up sweetie :-)

@athena I am sorry. It is very possible that it was a chemical. It happened to me in July after my confirmed chemical in June. In July, I got a positive one night, the next morning it was still positive but very faint and after that it was negative.

@lsch as soon as your hubby comes in the door jump his bones!!! My DH has accused me of sexual harassment on many occasion.

AFM: nothing new

10 years ago

Sorry about the stupid witch ladies.

I am really hoping that my body is just getting ready to O. With my temp not changing, I feel like maybe there is some hope, right? Should I be seeing a drop tomorrow? I am clueless....

10 years ago

@pisces- I think I was at 10DPO. I think I may ovulate late in my cycle typically anyway, but this month I didn't get my positive for two more days. I usually get a positive OPK on CD14, however I got it on CD16 this month. I don't temp, so I usually try to go by CM to estimate when I O. This month, I got a positive OPK at 1:30am on 10/26, wasn't able to BD until around 3am on 10/27, then when I woke up on 10/28 all the CM had dried up and was gone. During my fertile period, I only DTD two days before the first positive and a little more than a day after the positive. Clearly that wasn't enough to catch the egg.

User Image

10 years ago

Athena - oh no! Honey I'm so sorry!

topo - glad to see you again. Your posts always make me smile.

football girl - hang in there! It might just be a matter of timing for you. Sorry showed up, but like the positive attitude.

lschrader - hon. There's still a chance.

So, tampons vs pads? I hate tampons. I've tried using them off and on for years, but they make me hurt. For some reason, I'm just very sensitive to them. I don't like pads, either, but have stuck with them. I don't know about these soft cup thingies...I can't imagine how yucky it would be changing those out, as heavy as AF is for me. But maybe not too bad?

Well, I'm in the TWW. Can somebody make it go faster please?

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning!

Question ~ Does anyone know if after peeing on a cheap dollar store pregnancy test if there would be a second line if NOT pregnant when holding it up to the light coming thru the window? Once you drop pee into the test area and everything gets wet, would you see a second line in right lighting? Is this what a evap looks likes?

I tested this morning with FMU and saw a second line within 7 minutes and I don't remember ever seeing one on a cheapie when holding it up to the light. It's like translucent.

Any thoughts?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@ mirical- if u put a whole lot of pee on it it could come out. Like that, post it I wana c

10 years ago

@Tiff ~ I only put 6 drops of pee on it.. :) My Af isn't due until Nov 13th and put me at 30cd days or 29 day cycle. I believe though that I ovulated 2 days earlier this month so technically my period would be due Nov 11th. I'm known to fluctuate with a cycle anywhere from 27 to 29 days..

My heart is starting to race with nervousness already..

I will post a pic in a little bit.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle post up that pic ladybug we wanna see!!! Lol

@football ok I understand now. I am only 8dpo and feel like AF is coming any second

@rebecca I know this 2ww has been long as heck. I really think I'm not in the game. So I am just really waiting on AF so that I can get on to the next cycle.

@topo welcome back!!! You were truly missed Lovebug! I was about to start symptom watching (even though I am pretty much out this month) just to get you to come back and issue me a ticket. Lol **hugs**

@athena any news today? I am still hanging on to hope

AFM: mild AF cramping. Just waiting on the witch attack so I can get on to the next cycle.

10 years ago

Well here's the link to the hpt pic I just uploaded..

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=195883

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo