Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4021 - 4030 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Lschrader - I'm so sorry about your kitty. Our pets really are part of our families.

Lyrah & al108 - sorry about AF. But don't feel silly! (Although I bet we all do when she shows and we're hoping she won't.) Praying for you both this cycle.

Afm - either 11 or 12dpo. Tested this afternoon without holding and after drinking coffee. It was negative - duh! So angry that I did that to myself! Now I really WILL wait until Friday, when the witch is scheduled to show her face. Praying for a BFP, but feeling out with the neg. today. (Which is why I shouldn't have done it!) Good luck to everyone.

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca fingers crossed for you! Testing early sucks because although you can get an early positive a negative is really a big fat question mark because it can easily be false and it starts making us feel down and mor confused! But of course its so hard not to test early just to see if that BFP shows up.

Ok I know that AF showed this morning but this one has been really weird. I know for sure this was her and I do not think I am preggers this cycle because all my AF signs were there. But that being said I usually have the most vicious periods. I mean the cramps come fast and she always starts almost right as the cramps come on. And they are hard and every painful. This month as you know I cramped (not super painful, but not mild either!) for four days. They started Thursday when AF was supposed to arrive. So anyway this morning AF finally shows and my flow is normally very heavy the first couple of days but all day it's been really light. And now it seems like its stopping?? It's only been like 12 hours. Has anyone experienced such a difference month to month? I usually go atleast 4 days. I would say its heavier than spotting-but certainly not by much. Like I said its just weird because I'm usually super heavy. It's kinda nice at the same time though haha. I'm sorry this is long but I just wondered if anyone else had an abnormally light period and everything was ok.

10 years ago

Lyrah- I wouldn't worry. When I first started TTC I would notice new things each month (and my period would act different), and that got me super stressed out. I think once we start TTC, we start to notice things that were likely there before, but we just weren't paying as much attention. I'm sure everything is fine. In fact, I'd test again if it's abnormally light and short in a few days. Good luck! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks football

I think you are right. It's had me so stressed and consumed. I am going to keep an eye on it though. If it completely stops by tomorrow I feel like something could be up but I know chances are it will prob just get heavier. Maybe it's the stress making it different. Thanks for the feedback. I'm so thankful to have you ladies support me and all my craziness. It's so hard to not always think something's up! Atleast I have somewhere to vent it :)

10 years ago

Lyrah something I've learned since starting trying to conceive is what you think is normal isn't necessarily the case when you start watching every little thing. Also a friend told me that when you're stressed your cortisol is raised and it can affect ttc. Sometimes it can even throw your other hormones out of whack, which is why I am trying a stress free approach and trying to relax with meditation and massages. Sometimes our bodies want to trick us too and throw us off.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@lyrah-I totally believe stress throws your life out of whack. You can find absolutely anything that is different from the month before. Trust me, even if you google it...there will be someone who had that and got a BFP! It's normal, but we just got to go with it...as hard as that is!!

I am doing exactly what I say not to, so I know it's hard to take your own advice! This month my nipples hurt and my breasts hurt more than they usually do. That could be anything!! TTC sucks sometimes :)

10 years ago

Lschrader my nipples are normally sore post ovulation, but last cycle my boobs were so sore for days before my period which wasn't normal, fxed it's a good sign.

Afm I should be ovulating this weekend, I was trying to get dh to go out but I'm not sure if it's going to happen.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena-yay for ovulating soon! yeah my nipples are never usually sore and my breast just ache so bad. Could be a good sign, but I have NO clue how I could be pregnant right now. I seriously feel like it would be impossible!

10 years ago

My SIL just told me she is pregnant and I am so happy for her! I just really really want it to be my turn next!!!

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Yes! EJ was so amazing. It was the first concert where I knew every single song. That was cool. So happy for your SIL! I hope it's your turn soon so you can enjoy the journey together! I have 3 cats and the thought of having to put one down is awful! So sorry you are having to go through that. :(

@athena - That was a very selfish and thoughtless thing for that woman to say. No matter how difficult one's own situation may be, it should never be used to excuse rude and insensitive words to someone else who is struggling! :( Here is some as you approach O time!

@Lyrah & @al108sd - Don't feel silly! Once you start paying attention all kinds of crazy things seem to start happening. Take @athena's and @LSchrader's advice and just try and relax (as hard as that is) stressing can really interfere with the process!

@Herewegoagain4 & @pinkneenja - Welcome!

@football - Are you getting close to O?

@rebecca - When are you testing again?

@miraclemama - How are you doing today?

@pisces - I hope you are doing well and check in soon!

AFM - I've been an emotional mess today. I don't know why. It's not hormonal... I'm just really confused about a lot of things right now and don't know how to process my thoughts.

On a good note, I took the GED assessment test last night and I think I did well except I was slow and unable to answer all of the questions. Ugh.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo