Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2751 - 2760 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ sky I live in north east Alabama it was chilly here to today

@ Pisces so sorry hun drink a few for me..

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@skyline I know DC was having a heat wave a few weeks ago and then suddenly it's 60 ish every morning and night. I'm from south Texas so I like the heat and I am already wearing a light jacket ***booooo***

10 years ago

Hi everyone

Just a quick pop by to say to @mary. This is the best forum for bfp.

@sky I totally had cycles like like yours. Not sure if you can see my info and charts. I tried to make it all open. For dd I went to Dr's and they monitored my cycles and said I had pcos. I don't have any af symptoms ever just long cycles. So doc said eggs all there and all goos but just hard to bd at right time.
with cyclw monitoring we conceived dd in 2011.

Then decided to try for #2 and whilst waiting for referral back to Dr I found this forum and starting temping. My temps were always up and down but clear enough to show o. I did opk but thwy showed pos at random datea compared to temps. Turns out I have naturally high lh levels so cn get pos opk when not o kng.

Am now 11 weeks and def think knowing my cycles is what did it.

Hope that helps.

Afm 12 week scan and all looks good. Told work and emailes bitch boss but no reply yet!
Telling friends tomorrow !!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@lolee you are from Alabama? Well look at all of us Southern Bell **in my southern voice, of course***Bless our Hearts!!! Lol

@skyline sorry about the BFN. I was actually relieved to see AF, just tired of this 2ww. It was too much confusion and I don't like being confused.

10 years ago

@introuble hey girlie!!!! **waiving**

10 years ago

@ Pisces yes IM in bama bout an hour and a half south of Huntsville and bout the same distance north of Birmingham

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Well I'm out too :( Started spotting around noon today. She will be here in full force by the time I wake up. I'm ok with it. Just want to get it over with. I have intense periods that are so painful. Hoping for a break this cycle.

@Pisces ~ Hopefully this next cycle will be my month. Tania said May was the month she saw for me. We shall see. I'm May, your June and I can't remember what Topo's was... speaking of Topo.. I am worried about her. I hope she is ok. Well you and I are in total sync as usual with our AF's...lol! At least I can count on that. Hope you have a easy Af. Enjoy those wine coolers.

@Introuble ~ :) Glad your 12 week scan looks good. Makes me happy knowing this.

@Skyline ~ Sorry about bfn :( I live in sunny California.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Pieces girl and miricalmomma I'm here don't worry I just been laying back got my head off TTC for a min enjoying FAM time nothing new to report other then i had a nice cold one n smoked some hooka nice n lovely sorry for Af sorry if I worried u ladies I been fallowing along but I hate responding from my same phone n I haven't been near a computer I'm here I will never leave u two smiling faces n we r off to next month

10 years ago

Skyline I'm from Tennessee we've had a very mild summer so I think we may get a winter unlike last year.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@ miracle so sorry hun the wait and work it takes ttc is always worth it in the end.. No matter how long or how it happen ,

@ topo there you are ..

@ Athena your probably right we'll either be really cold and snowy or really warm and rainy..

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo