Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6171 - 6180 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@lolee-Holy moly! I cannot believe what you wen through. That is so crazy. I am glad that the babies and you are safe and healthy. I am also really sorry that the babies are not a match for Eli. What now?

As far as your uterus rupturing, does that mean you will not be able to conceive (if you wanted to again)? Sorry, lots of questions and i know you have your hands full. Well we are all thinking of you and praying for you!

@miracle-BOOOOOO sorry AF showed. Don't you just hate her. Ugh. Hahah, i like your sense of humor :)

@Rebecca-I am sorry DH is gone for a little bit, but maybe enjoy sprawling out in the bed!!

I am feeling good. Enjoying life and truly knowing what is meant to be will be. My friend said that she got this same mentality around the same time of trying. I am happy I am here. It's been an exhausting ride, and I am ok with it.

Hope everyone else is doing well today. A good friend of mine, who i actually met on this website, just had her baby this morning. She has been a wonderful advocate and support for me. I am very happy for her!

10 years ago

What's up everybody? Been quiet in here. Hope everyone is doing well.

My grandmother's funeral went well, me and my sisters sang. I got to catch up with my grandaunts and granduncles. (They have always been more like regular aunts and uncles to us kids.)

@rebecca - Wow. I'm sure you weren't too sad to miss out on the drama, but I know what you mean about wishing you could see the kids. Is DH home now? Did he tell you how it went?

@LSchrader - I know exactly what you mean. I came to that point at several different times during the 7 year wait to have a baby. The longest it lasted was for about a year from Summer '12 to Summer '13 and that is when we truly started TTC and then three months in I decided I wanted to take that break and get my hormones sorted out and then by Thanksgiving I was SURE I didn't know want to wait another month and that I WAS ready, so we started TTC again that cycle and I got my BFP in December. (I know my situation and why I had to wait so long was a lot different though.) There is no knowing why we are so changeful sometimes, but it's good to do what you feel is right at the time. And you can't place a value on being at peace, it's priceless! It sounds like you are in a really good place. :) That is awesome.

@Bean - I hope you got to enjoy that good weather. It got COLD here! I was afraid it was going to kill my poor flowers. It sounds like you are in a good place, too. :)

@lolee - Wow and yikes!!! So glad you are all safely through it! That had to be quite scary. I am wondering the same thing as @LSch, what does this mean for you uterus? Will it heal from rupturing? I am so sad the babies didn't have a match for Eli. I hope another solution can be found for him and I hope the babies do not have it either.

@miracle - I am so glad you are getting to be with your mom. Ugh! I am so sorry AF got you. I hope she has been being nice to you and you are not having any pain. I had to giggle at your egg puns.

@football - What have your temps been doing since your last post?

@athena - Like the new hair! :) Feeling any kicks yet?

AFM - 6 weeks has gone by fast! My next U/S is Tuesday. I can't believe it's here already. Fingers crossed my placenta has moved upward and my fibroid has gotten smaller. Thursday is my next appointment with the midwives. I think that will be when they do the glucose test. I need to double check on that...

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline I think you meant me not miracle. I think I'm feeling the baby move a lot now. Sunday I felt what felt like 5 kicks in a row right next to my belly button. Thanks I like my hair too. I knew someone would say something about me dying it while pregnant. I'm glad everything went well with your grandmas funeral.

Lschrader sorry the witch got ya. I was really hopeful for you, I'm really liking your attitude though, I'm glad you are at peace.

Miracle I'm sorry the witch got you also. I hope you catch that Easter egg :)

Rebecca so how did his trip go? Was there drama?

Lolee oh dear that birth sounded scary. I'm glad everything turned out okay in the end though it makes me sad they aren't a match for Eli. I'm curious about your uterus too.

Bean hello hope you get to enjoy the weather.

I haven't been sick in over a week now. Woohoo.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena - AH! I fixed it. Yes, I was totally thinking "athena" and somehow typed "miracle". *sigh* I've been doing a lot of silly things like that lately... I wonder why... ;) Aw! I hope they get strong and frequent soon! He was just kicking up a storm a minute ago, it just makes me smile. So glad the sickness seems to be a thing of the past! And you are 16 weeks tomorrow! Woot! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone. Af is being nice thank GOD! My mom is recovering nicely. I met with the surgeon yesterday that did her full hysterectomy. He told me the size of the mass that he removed from her ovary was the size of a medium watermelon. I saw a picture to prove it.. YIKEES! My poor mom has been dealing with uterine fibroids for 35 years but this mass thing was HUGE! It was pressing up against her lungs and making her feel 9 months preggo ALL the time. She is going to feel so much better in a few weeks. The pathology report will be in next week letting us know if it was cancerous, but the doctors don't think to seem she has cancer by the looks of things. I will be here 5 more days helping take care of her.

Just wanted to say hi and let everyone know that I am thinking of you all. I will do a proper check in later.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@Athena ~ I am so glad you haven't been sick in over a week. That is great. I know it feels good to feel well. Hope this streak continues for you.

@Skyline ~ I bet you are looking forward to your next ultrasound. Happy for you.

@Lolee ~ What a crazy, scary and exciting labor story you endured. Wow! I bet your poor dh was a nervous wreck parking the van only to find out you were being put out for emergency c section. You are one brave mama. Hope baby Eli is adapting, healthy and doing well.

@Football ~ How are you?

@Rebecca ~ How are you feeling?

@Lschrader ~ So you are doing the trying but not really trying approach to ttc? A chill attitude?

@Mrsrogers ~ Hope you are getting the healing and comforts that you need. Thinking of you.

@Bean ~ How is all the testing going? What will you be doing next. I can't remember, sorry.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle - I am very curious about the mass, was it a giant fibroid? I know of a girl who had a 19" one WHILE she was pregnant making it like she was carrying twins! I hope the pathology report comes back clear and there is nothing else to worry about. Very happy to hear AF is playing nice. Good deal. :)

AFM - We are here at Jekyll Island. It's 7:30 AM and DH is still snoozing. I may sneak out and peak at the beach if he doesn't wake up soon. It was raining non stop on the drive here yesterday, and it continued after arrival, so we were only able to go out for dinner. Hoping the rain today is minimal!

User Image

10 years ago

Miracle - so sorry to hear your mom had such a large mass to remove, but glad they were able to get it all! Bless her heart! Hope you get good news about the biopsy. Please let us know how she's doing.

Skyline - I hope you enjoy your time on the island. It sounds like a ton of fun! As long as its not cold, the rain has never bothered me. We've done lots of fun things in the rain.

Bean - your pictures on Facebook of your time outside makes me jealous. Where were you? Is that a local park, or your backyard? Where ever it is, it looks lovely and quiet. I could see us enjoying some time there, too. But be careful with the sunburn!

Athena - glad to hear you haven't been sick in awhile. Hope that keeps up. You should be entering the time where you start to feel really good.

My dh came home Thursday at lunch time. Yay! We were all so happy to see him. His time in NC with his mom and brother and his family went ok, although there were times of drama. My in laws are looking at purchasing a new home, and the one they've picked out belonged to a smoker. Everyone but them is concerned that the smell will not be something they can ever get rid of, without special treatment. So my sister in law made the comment (in front of my dh, so he heard it) that she didn't think she would feel comfortable bringing an infant to stay in a house that had cigarette smoke in it, and she didn't think we'd want to either. She said if they bought the house, her family would probably wind up staying in a hotel two towns over. Well, when my inlaws were in the car later with my dh, my mother in law told my father in law that Ruth had said she'd never see the grandkids again if she bought that house! What?? My dh tried to correct her, and my mom-in-law went on a rant about how she was the bad guy, and Ruth was everyone's best buddy, etc, etc. He said it was awful. There were others times like that. There's so much tension between the two couples that communication is about impossible. Everyone hears what they want to hear, not what's actually said. But the time he had with just his brother and his family was fun.

I was doing fine until yesterday. Started not feeling well, and wound up running a fever again! What the heck! I took some tylenol and just went to bed, so hopefully I'll feel better today.

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline- Enjoy your trip!! It rained all day yesterday, too. We were under sever thunderstorm watch. I love the rain! Anything fun planned today?

@Rebecca- So glad your hubby is home! So sorry he had that experience; I hate when people turn your words around. That's so frustrating! I hope you feel well soon! It might be the extreme temperature changes that's rough on your body?!

@Miracle- Glad AF is being nice to you! Is your mom feeling any better yet? It sounds awful; but hopefully the surgery will help her be able to enjoy life again. Fingers crossed the pathology report comes back in the all-clear! I'm sure it will, though :)

@LSchrader- You really do have an amazing outlook. Your positivity is contagious. Thank you. How're you doing?

@Lolee- Oh my goodness, how scary! How're you and the babes?

Anyone doing anything fun for Easter? My hubs and I are driving about 2.5 hours south to see my grandparents. My grandfather isn't the most positive person in the world (okay, he's a jerk), so it has to be in small doses we see them.

AFM: We are getting everything ready to list our house within the next week. Add the fact that it's nearly the end of the semester which means I'm getting ready to take finals, I'm BUSY! Sorry I've been MIA! I've been going, going, going so much, that last night I crashed at 9:30pm and slept for over 12 hours. I.was.tired!

My temps are....I don't even know. I really don't know what to say about them at all. I feel like they're all over the place. I just hope next cycle's temps are a little more "normal." I decided to omit CD12 since I was really restless that night and only got 2-3 hours before temping. I was trying to just provide a link to my chart if y'all wanted to go to FF to see it, but I can't figure out how to do it since I have the chart private.

Sorry I always post pictures. Here's the chart:

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone,

I have been reading along and keeping up with everyone's news - usually during the night feeds! But it's easier to reply from my computer so I can re read the posts.

@pisces - sorry about your grandma.

@skyline - happy (belated) anniversary! I understand about the non underwired bras, I am hating the feeding bras! Sorry about your grandma

@rebecca - hope you and the family are all better

@football - have you worked out your temping yet? I found my really confusing!! Good luck with the move for your DH's new job.

@lsch - I am so happy your SA results were good!

@miracle - hope your mum is doing ok and recovering well.

@makeup congrats on the girl. Gabriella was one of our names for a girl (well it was Gabrielle but every time we asked DD to say it she said Gabriella so we decided we would have to go with that version if we has a girl!)

@mrsrogers - thinking of you

@lolee - congratulations, gorgeous boys!

@bean, have you had your test results yet?

Hi to everyone else

Happy Easter everyone

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo