Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4661 - 4670 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I have a quick question:

I had to get up 45 minutes earlier today, so took my temp. It was 97.9, which is what it's been the last 3 days. When I put the temp and the time I took it into FF, it put up a circle instead of a filled in bubble, which led me to think maybe this was an invalid temp. So I did some googling and found something called a BBT adjuster. It said my temp at my normal waking time would have been 98.05.

Which temp should I use?

User Image

10 years ago

@Miracle... Thanks a lot for your good wishes. And yes, is really healthy to take a break, and just expect.

@Schrader... Just give it a little time to test, it's too early.

[baby_dust] [sticky_vibes] [baby_dust] [sticky_vibes]

To the rest of you... have a wonderful Xmas!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@football - Did you get a darker OPK line this morning?

@rebecca - I ended up going with the adjusted temps and my chart came out looking pretty clear. It gives you the circle because you logged your temp at a different time, it's just so you have a visual indication which temps might not be 100% accurate.

AFM - AF was due yesterday, so I am officially late now. No major symptoms, but I'm guessing those won't start for another couple of weeks. My sister gets chronic morning sickness (Hyperemesis Gravidarum or HG) with all of her pregnancies for the entire duration, so I am really hoping that does not happen to me. Oh, and starting last night I'm getting back into my workout routine (low intensity to be safe), I felt so good after I was done.

User Image

10 years ago

UPDATE: gyno didn't feel any cyst and I have to go for pelvic sonogram. She questioned the hospitals blood work (because she wasn't happy that they didn't give me answers, anything for pain, or an records to give to her). She is testing again for pregnancy, progesterone and ovulation. I hope I'm on the right track now!!

10 years ago

@rebecca- I have used the temp adjuster as well. It works pretty well. Use your adjusted temp.

@Skyline-Wheeeeeew! That has got to be the best feeling!!! I am so happy for you!

@honcat-I will not be testing for a couple days...if I even do.

AFM-So I woke up on and off throughout the night. I was just restless and could not get comfortable. I think I finally was able to sleep well after 3. I woke up at 7 and my temp was super high. 98.48. yesterday it was 98.04. Do you think it's because i slept bad, or that maybe my chart is triphasic? Last month it was high like this too. My boobs are less sore today which is a bummer, and my back still hurts.

I am super irritated with DH this morning. Hoping that feeling goes away!

10 years ago

Lschrader if your sleep was restless your temp can be higher than normal. That's why it is higher if you drink because you don't get a good nights sleep.

Skyline yay! Fxed you don't get the morning sickness.

Rebecca I agree I would adjust the temp and put it in with your regular temp time.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena-Should i disregard my temp then? I did get like four hours of solid sleep before temping.

10 years ago

I wouldn't disregard but you can make a note of it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Jessica - Glad your gyno is being proactive! Hope you get some answers soon.

@LSchrader - Thanks, it is a good feeling. I will feel super at ease when I get past CD55 as that was the length of my longest cycle this year. But I'm pretty sure AF was on time to show up Monday, so I am mostly as ease. :) I have had several restless nights as well, but as long as you got a solid 3-4 hours before temping, you should be able to rely on that temp. Here is what my chart ended up looking like:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ZNgJ_TbJ72c/UrCZWHOXk7I/AAAAAAAAWks/9M18cMWjIMc/w702-h482-no/BBT-FF2.jpg

@athena - Thanks! HG landed my sister in the hospital several times because of dehydration. It was awful. :(

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline - I have a friend who gets HG each time she gets pregnant, and she found that modifying her diet helped her out. I think she cut way down on carbs and tried to up her protein...she found (at least for her) that eating more lean protein and staying away from things like rice, pasta and bread helped. I think it was just the easier to digest bread and pasta she cut out, but things like whole wheat were ok. I don't know if that would help anyone else, but she said it helped her, otherwise she was like your sister and in the hospital. I'm so happy for you!

Jessica - I'm glad you're in with your gyn, and that she's doing more testing. Hope she can figure it out. Please keep us posted.

Athena and Lschrader - I put in the adjusted temp, and my regular time, so now my chart looks like it's heading up. AF should be here either tomorrow or Thursday. When should I see a temp drop? Or is that different for each person? I'm having such a hard time being realistic! I've got the nausea again and the "too many situps" off and on cramps. I'll just be glad to get these next two days behind me, whatever happens.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo