Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2761 - 2770 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle Hey Lady Bug!!!! sorry about the witch, I think it's just lining us up to be exactly where we should be and no sooner & no later. I am just glad she showed up and I can close the door on this cycle and press forward. It may not even be next cycle for me, she saw June for me so I am just being patient in line, waiting my turn. I am laughing at the irony of how we were on exactly the same cycle & then somehow I got ahead of you & here we are back to CD 1...lol. I bet @fire bug ends up with us too.

@love bug aka Fire Bug Warrior Princess.....it's all LOVE this week!!! I saw Topo with the baby bug so I know you are in your happy place....lol...that's why I didn't even bother putting an amber alert. Lol. ...enjoy your God Son this weekend.

@lolee My maternal side of the family is from Alabama. My great grandmother is from Monroeville & she and my great grandfather moved to Mobile, then Bay Minette, after he died they moved to Texas.

@athena I forgot you were Tennessee, well hence the Football Coach husband...lol...we know we LOVE us some football in the south....

@lolee & @athena I hope we have a big stink'n snow everywhere type winter!!!! I lovvvvvvvvvve snow...why cuz I'm from Corpus Christi, TX and we were lucky to get below 50 so I love, love, love snow. We had just moved here when those crazy snow storms attacked DC and we got a 23inches days before Christmas and in February we got that Double attack of blizzards and we got 59 inches of snow in a 3 day period ....it was AWESOME!!!! It was like God gave me all the snow I wished for my whole life at one time....I sat by the window for days smiling like the grinch that stole Christmas....lol....AND then I had to dig my jeep out **side eye**#thatSucked

AFM: the witch is in full effect, CD1. I typed in my new cycle and it says due date is conceive this cycle is May 24. Tania said June for me, she also said that my cycle will run over my due date so it could be this cycle & I am over due and deliver in June OR next cycle and even if I am over due, it will still be June. Whatever God wants for me, I'm ready!!!!!

TTYL Ladies

10 years ago

@ Pisces monroeville is not far from Huntsville and when I found.d out I was preggers with my youngest son the one that is sick we were living in gulf shores and I had 2 ob docs a regular one and a high risk one which was in mobile and we have been to bay minette quite a few times..

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@lolee I have only ever been to Bay Minette & Mobile. Until I started ancestry.com did I ever hear of Monroeville because people in my family act like everything is some backwoods secret. Lmao OmG! Getting info put of my grandma is like a federal investigation. I feel like I am interrogating a suspect when trying to get info out of this chick. It's hilarious, me & my sister are always playing Good Cop/Bad Cop on her....lmao ...I'm bad cop. My grandma was 14 when she had my mother and my mother died of a cerebral hemorrhage at age 42. My grandma NEVER told my mother who her father was, it's some raging secret & this old last is holding on to her secret better than the Taliban hid Bin Ladden ....I swear forget a Top Secret Clearance, they should hire my grandma to hold information that they don't want told. Lmao & I dead serious.

10 years ago

@ Pisces you ever thought bout coming back to monroeville mobile and bay minette and going to court house and looking up records there maybe some one remembers her and might know more info or they could give you other leads

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi girls

Everyone is soo quiet today.

How was everyones weekend.

Mine was good went out for some drinks with my friends on Saturday .

School started here in Miami, Im dieing for Ant to get out of school to find out if he liked it. 4th grade is no joke.

Well I have a question for you ladies.
I dont know how many DPO I am becasue this month I did no OPK nor my fertility monitor. Im supposed to get the witch next Monday so in about a week. But today I have major CM like boogies yellowinsh but ALOTTTT. Like a glob I know TMI .

What can this be?

10 years ago

Morning ladies! Busy weekend! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I have no clue where I am at in my cycle, but think I either ovulated yesterday or am close. I had some pains yesterday. I have had a crazy sex drive (tmi, sorry!). BD three times yesterday...ha. DH probably thought I was going crazy. Needless to say, not "trying" has been SO much more fun :)

How is everyone doing??

10 years ago

@introublealot- That's encouraging, hopefully it will be the same for me. I have no idea when I ovulated. This cycle has turned out to be so long, I guess I might not be out of the running if I ovulated a lot later than I thought... I bought a BBT yesterday and plan to start temping.

@pisces- I don't mind dry heat, but I do not care for humid heat. I can't stand feeling sticky all the time. I hope we have a nice cold winter with plenty of snow. I literally cried in 2010 when it snowed on Christmas. BEST THING EVER! You had me falling off my seat with your "bless our hearts" and the stuff about the snow!! lol And I can understand being relieved at seeing AF. I haven't had a cycle this long in a long time and I guess I could still be in the TWW if I ovulated much later than usual. (I hope your grandmother cracks some day and spills all her secrets! lol ;)

@miraclemama- Ugh, sorry you have such rough periods. Not fun! :(

@athena- DH and I went to Bonnaroo in Manchester TN in June and they say the heat is usually pretty intense during the festival every year, we picked the perfect year! It was so mild and the wind was blowing nearly the whole time. I'm hoping for some good snows this winter.

@Ants- I had a pretty good weekend, mostly relaxed. I don't know about the CM, try googling it maybe?

@LSchrader- Glad you're having a good time. ;)

AFM- CD48 and I feel like an emotional time bomb. Maybe I didn't ovulate this cycle, if I did, it had to be much later than usual and I might still be in the game. I have no idea. I have had a couple of AF indicators, so she could show any day now. Just have to keep waiting. I found some old calendars from 2007 and 2008. My cycles were averaging at 40-45 days long then, so they have definitely shortened in recent times. I bought a BBT so I plan to start temping.

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline my husbands grandmother lives like 5 miles from where they have bonnaroo. My brothers fiancé is also from Manchester. We live about 1.5-2 hrs northwest of there.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena- Cool. I'm sure Bonnaroo can be a pain in the butt for locals. We sat in traffic for four hours getting in. As for us, we live about 45 minutes directly south of Atlanta. The drive up there was 3 1/2 hours. We were in line longer than it took us to GET there! I just realized that...

User Image

10 years ago

Oh yea Pisces the jamboree was Saturday and first game is Thursday. We are big Notre dame fans so football season is very big in our house. Last year we were on the way home from a coaching convention and we had to pull over because this game was intense went into overtime and won by a field goal. The other team missed theirs and we were both holding our breath and screams erupted when they said it was good.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo