Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1351 - 1360 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle ..we posted at the same time. Cramping and dreams are a good sign. So are we symptom watching this month. You know who (@topo) is going to catch us symptom watching and get us. Lol

@ldav well she needs to quit playing and come down or go away. Yeah I am pulling myself together. It was the shock, I'm better now. Thanks

10 years ago

@pisces-- I have so many tests, I just am so scared to see the BFN! In my dream, I was just so happy to see the BFP so I don't know if I can handle the heartache! I will most like breakdown tomorrow morning. DH has an early dentist appt tomorrow morning, so he will leave before me. I can just have some quiet time in the a.m. and test if I feel up to it! I would love to be able to surprise him tomorrow night it I do see my BFP!

@miraclemamma2be - I sure hope the dream means something! That's really the first dream I have had like that before :)

My back is really starting to hurt this afternoon. Almost like AF is going to show, but she's not due for another week. Bb's are still sore but they are before AF every month.

10 years ago

I know....shame on me for symptom watching!!! It's just so hard not to, especially when I haven't had ANY this cycle!!! tisk tisk.

10 years ago

@lsch I would really love to get pregnant now so that he can experience most of the pregnancy with me. I mean I will take whatever we can get as long as its healthy but I'd like him to experience almost everything if he could. Yeah test tomorrow...hold it if you can until he leaves ...lol

10 years ago

Good evening ladies - wow what a busy day!

I hope I remember to reply to everyone - but I apologize in advance of I miss someone

@miracle - love your reading, it seems very accurate - I am a cynic like you though and always want to do "test" readings to check the accuracy!

@topo - hope you caught O. Do you have to go back to check surgery went well? they might see the bean!

@ldavid - well? Hope stayed away!

@lsch - have you had lots of CM as a symptom before? And sore boobs could mean both -

@pisces - hope you don't read this until tomorrow because you are too busy !!!! I am glad you are starting to see the opportunities. When will you know about your job?

@tiff - hiya, how's bean?

AFM - blood work yesterday all normal. So now I have my fert clinic appointment next week. I am either 5DPO or still haven't O'd but when I put my temps into FF that said the same for the O date. So maybe, I will OPK this weekend anyway I think just in case - or maybe just harass DH anyway! At least at the fert clinic they will do bloodwork so I will get a preg test ha ha (without having to fake a trip to emerg!!!)

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies. I have been busy working on one of my new creative endeavors. I handcraft with watercolors these cool inspirational messages onto small little cards. I just created a shop on etsy.. if you get time, check it out.
Just wanted to give you all an idea of some of the things that I'm up to. :)

@pisces ~ I think I'm going to symptom spot this month. Maybe even obsess a little...lol! That reading got me all pumped up. Hmm? I still think someone who has no uterus needs to pay to have the reading done, just to see what she says. I am a dreamer and a skeptic... I really pray you get pregnant before your DH leaves too.

@introuble ~ Hopefully you can confirm O soon.

@Lschrader ~ We all know what it's like to NOT want to see that bfn. Last month I don't even think I ever took a pregnancy test, because I just wanted to see if my AF would arrive on time and if I was late then I'd test. Sure enough AF came like clock work. Other months I got really hopeful and tested early and was so disappointing to see that bfn. So know that you are not alone hon.

@ldavis ~ You still spotting? I agree with pisces...you're not out until that witch shows up in full flow... Hopefully she stays away for you.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

we have action ladies. went to the gym and took an OPK when I got home BAM thst thing is DARKER than the control and took a digital and SMILEY FACE !!!

@introuble AWESOME glad your dr's visit went well and the blood work was all good. Now you are on your way to TTC. I really didn't understand all of my blood work when they were prepping me for IVF back in 2011, it wasn't until now after doing so much research that I realized what it was and then when I got my numbers back after my tubal reversal this year that i really understood what I was looking at. Ask @miracle and @topo I was over the moon at my FSH dropping to a 6 point something and me being 41 years old ...yeeeeeee haw!so do your homework.

10 years ago

@miracle lol...we must have been posting at the same time. YES let me O first and then we are totally symptom watching but dont tell @topo she wont let us...lol Yeah I admit I am a little excited for this month. :-D my O feels different this month. I had nausea and a littl boob soreness. I am very excited to receive my detailed TTC reading tomorrow.

10 years ago

Awesome pieces you better bd like crazy for the best few days just so you catch that egg!! Get it on girl!! And have fun doing it!!

User Image

10 years ago

Awesome pieces you better bd like crazy for the best few days just so you catch that egg!! Get it on girl!! And have fun doing it!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo