Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5071 - 5080 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Jsx - she is just the most adorable baby girl! You did a great job - two pushes?!! Geez, I wish mine had been that easy. Lol! My middle child was a VBAC and I think I pushed for like 20 minutes. I thought he was NEVER gonna come out! Enjoy your new baby and introducing her to her big brother.

Pisces - Even though I had to laugh about the winter coat, I've been living the exact same way. 2013 passed in a fog, cause I was living with the idea I was going to be pregnant and delivering early this year. Every month AF came just shoved me further into my depression. I lost track of everything else. I think God has been showing me that was the wrong way to live. Not that the desire for more kids was wrong, just the total focus was wrong. So my "resolution" for 2014 is to focus back on the family I DO have, try to take better care of myself, and just trust in Him to allow things to happen in His time frame.

Of course, sometimes that's easier said than done!

User Image

10 years ago

Athena - praying for you, honey! That does sound like a draining time. May God give you peace.

User Image

10 years ago

@Pisces- That was me talking about the "private" forum. I was utterly appalled grown women would have the "you can't sit with us" attitude! I hope 2014 is still a good year for you despite the impending separation.

@Athena- You had quite the week. Sounds, like you said, emotionally exhausting. My brother in law passed away three years ago in June, and I think time is just starting to heal the wound. Praying that you are at peace and for his dear daughter. Hope this next week's better for you!

@Skyline- Thanks for the suggestion. I'll start temping ASAP. Glad you're not feeling terrible all the time :/. Is GA warmer today? FL is back in the 80's!

@Miracle- I totally sympathize with you on the insomniac part. I find my mind going and going and it won't let me sleep! You have a much better excuse than me, though, and I hope you're able to sleep some!

User Image

10 years ago

Wow it's been awhile since I have been on. Congrats to both mamas on the birth of your babies and congrats to miracle for your bfp. Enjoy your journey. Happy and healthy 9 months.
Arm.... I have been dialated to a 3 since last Tuesday with a super soft cervix. Expected this little girl to be here already but so far nothing. I will be induced on the 26th if she doednt cone before then.

User Image

10 years ago

@jsxt ~ WOW 2 pushes... that's amazing! So happy for you. Can believe it. I bet your family is all so very happy right now. Congratulations again!

@desertchic ~ Yay! So cool you popped in to say hi. Thanks for the congrats. So you're at a 3 huh? Well I hope it's very very soon for you. Post a pic if you can of her when things settle down. Good luck. Wishing you a smooth and successful delivery.

@Pisces ~ Sorry you were sick all weekend. :( No fun. I hope you are on the mend. Very sorry about AF showing.. I know this has to be so hard right now with your dh getting ready to leave soon. I see you getting your bfp this year. I just know it. 2014 is Magical! Hold the faith and don't waver. You're in my thoughts and prayers all the time.

@Athena ~ That is so sad. I am sorry for your loss. Wow! I'm sure it's gotta be so emotional right now. You and your family are in my prayers. Sending you a cyber ((((((( HUG ))))))))).

@Football ~ Yeah the insomnia will ware off eventually. So the end of march for ttc again. I love how you are preparing and getting everything that you need.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

1st jxst

good luck dessert

AFM i was in L&D for a few hours this evening for contractions had me on monitors for a bit sent me home with bed rest till we deliver i will be delivering at 34 weeks unless they decide to come sooner im 23 weeks tomorrow so i have approx 11 weeks to go , Eli's next infusion is tomorrow nurse will be here between 1030 -11:00 am will post updates soon

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Lolee - oh my! Honey, take care! I will be praying for you and the two little beans. Also hope Eli's infusion goes well.

Afm - my temp went up today to 98.2. That's the highest I've seen it in my 2 months of BBTing. When I put the temp on my FF chart, I got a note saying my chart looked triphasic starting on CD22. (I'm on CD25.) I don't know whether this is something to get excited over, or if it's just a normal thing most women see. Yesterday and the day before, I was having some intense AF-like cramping and an aching back and legs - things that normally occur either the day AF starts or the day after. I went to bed pretty sure I'd start some time during the night, even though it's 3-4 days too early. I'm not going to get to hyped up...with my luck I've caught the head cold everyone else in my family has, and it's upped my temp.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone, I am at 9dpo and used to have early pregnancy symptoms but they all disappeared today. Could I still be pregnant? Did this happen to anyone before?

10 years ago

@nosymptoms - Did you get a BFP?

User Image

10 years ago

@Nosymptoms - If you drop back in, let us know a little bit more about your situation such as what # pregnancy will this be, how long have you been TTC (trying to conceive) and whether or not you got a BFP (positive pregnancy test) or if you have just been going off of symptoms. We are happy to help if we can!

@miraclemama - Now that I think of it, I did have trouble sleeping right before my BFP and for a little while after. It wasn't insomnia for me, more just disrupted sleep. I seem to be getting very good sleep lately, so hopefully it will be the same for you! I know it will probably take you longer for your heart and mind to settle if at all, with the nature of your miracle. I hope you find a good balance soon! How are you feeling today?

@jsx - I'm am so happy your delivery was so quick and easy, I hope she continues to sleep well and that big brother was excited to meet his little sis.

@pisces - Darn! I hope the photo shoot is getting re-scheduled and that the day turns out to be very beautiful! My MIL's name is Angela and she goes by Angie. She doesn't like her full name. I always thought it would be sad to hate your own name! Thank you! Tonight is my first GED class and I find out how I scored on the assessment test. I will let you know how I did! I am so sorry AF came and that you only have one cycle left before DH leaves. I think your plan this year sounds like a good one!

@athena - How incredibly sad! I am so sorry you, dh and your friends have had to suffer another loss. *hugs*

@football - Yes, it was warmer here. We had another crap ton of rain and my office is all sopping wet again this morning. UGH! I hope you get the hang of temping quickly.

@desertchic - That's awesome, I hope she comes on her own before the 26th!

@lolee - I hope that bed rest is not too hard and that those little babies stay put until the right time. I hope Eli's infusions are without complications from here on out!

@rebecca - Triphasic charts do have a slightly higher chance of turning out to BFPs, I hope that is the case for you and it's is not a fever temp. :(

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo