Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

691 - 700 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

If i ovulated later will af be later or bfp be later im dame confused i just need to know because i got that lancing today and the pills idk if those injections i was on for 3 months fertality drugs did anything im just confused
I believe in angels babe maybe since u smelled him he was real hes telling u hes there im a dream fanatic and i would be googling it so bad lol this weekend was awful my sister my bro my cuz all had new borns n my aunts n uncles asking me in ur term as i drink my mixed drink n beer i say when god says so they look at me weird like waiting to say i been trying 3 yrs fucks im just broken like wtf u want me to say tomorrow fuck lol had to let that out we will be fine luv trust god hears us he knows we deserve r blessings

11 years ago

@topo i know that's the worst. I get it every time we go around DH's family. My family is the opposite, they have something to say because DH is 10 yrs my junior, blah blah blah. I moved 3 states away...more blah blah blah ! I
Don't need anymore kids ...which non of your business type blah blah blah. The wAy some of them constantly glick their gums you'd swear I was asking them for some money to help support. **shoulder shrug**
I wonder if it was a little angel letting me know to not be discouraged. He was so perfect. He knew I was his mommy. **Dear God, please send me that baby. I promise to be the best mommy ever. and he already has so many people who love him. Thanks in advance! Love, Angela**

There official prayer request has been sent. :-)

11 years ago

Yes babe he was ur lil angel can u check to see if u ovulate later if af will show later or preg test will show later im so confused maybe i went from a 26 cycle to a 28 cycle idk wtf is going on i just wanna no i just told off the rude sergical person whom answered the phone dumb bitch im so irritable just want her to come now instead of mind fucking me

11 years ago

Topo yes if you ovulated later then your period will come later. Average luteal phase is 12-16 days with the average being 14. He luteal phase starts the day after ovulation. I always count 14 days after ovulation as the day my period should start.

User Image

11 years ago

@topo please be nice. That's the behavior that got us in trouble last month. DH is going to initiate a lifetime ban, please be nice! Just be nice even they deserve it. I read once this quote and I like it "you don't have to attend every argument that you are invited to".

11 years ago

@desertchick my lutheal has always been around 24 i guess i always have a 26 day cycle or 28 im so confused just cuz i didnt trigger or mo of any packs to check ovulation ugh fml

@piecesgirl im trying to be nice im just confused wit af this bitch no signs of her n i have surgery no signs of that stupid ass doc hasnt called me back n they have me scheduled for today keep tp watching i need to no got vegas booked already all kinds of things pending

11 years ago

@topo wooooo sah!!! Breathe in, breath out! If DH catches wind that you let someone have it, he may delete your CTP account. I better inbox you my regular email just in case. I think you O'd late. Did you ever pick up your basil temp? If you are not preggers already, you are using OPK's and temp taking next cycle.

I hope @miraclemama is putting in some good quality time with her man bug. Get she's ladybug and he's manbug! Lol..I made a funny but seriously I hope they are loving all over each other in a non-sexual way just giving love the way she deserves it â?¤â?¤â?¤ð???

@desertchic how are you doing? Apparently you are not a lunatic like me. Don't you know a lot about charts? Can you look at mine.

11 years ago

Hi Pisces I'm good. I have just decided to let it be. I don't want to obsess over every little symptom. And so far I have no symptoms. I'm no expert on charts but email it to me desertchic81@gmail.com

User Image

11 years ago

Alert alert where the hell is piecesgirl n miricalmomma heartburn freak good night ppl ttyl y uncle was murdered today its been all over the cali news channel 5 im going to bed been pretty emotional for me tried to get blood work doc didnt want till till i get a positive pee test i almost chewed her head off all because i didnt want to suffer two more days n wit all this pain wanna drink my life away n smog some ciggss n take some xanaxs night lovies

11 years ago

@topo OMG!! I was at my 2nd jib tonight, so i just read this. So sorry about your uncle. I know the feeling. Remember my uncle last month. my heart and prayers go out to you and your family. Yes please go get some rest babe. You already had so much on your plate. Give it all to God!

@ desertchic thanks cuz my charts are wacky and I don't have any idea what I am looking at but I am taking them at the same time, before getting out if bed. I need to relax like you. I don't know why I am so eager. Probably because this 2ww has been different. I will email you the chart. Whenever you have a chance. Thanks

Good Night everyone.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo