Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1581 - 1590 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Pieces don't get discouraged this is your month plus I hate Internet hpt they suck and I don't trust them! Also it wasn't fmu so I'm still sure this is it for you!! Def stop at dollar store for a few test and if you can pick up frer for when its closer to af because you are still early! Have faith and be happy keep that smile on your face!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone. Feeling pms today. All her raging symptoms are starting to trickle in :( I am not going to even test. I am waiting to start AF like clockwork on Tues. Just a few more days and I KNOW she will be here...

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

10 dpo, this morning I thought I was pregnant now really crampy like afv will be here Monday as planned however intense back pain that i never get with afv and bbt is still rising been ttc since march had reversal in feb

10 years ago

Major heartburn, but that's because I keep pigging out.
I added a few knitted handmade beanie hats that I make myself to my etsy shop tonight. So fun being busy creating.

How is everyone doing?
Where is everyone?

@Randicheeseman ~ Welcome to the group. We have another woman in this forum with a recent reversal...so you're not alone. So you're 10 dpo huh? I'm no expert on charting temps, but I do know that it is a good sign if your temps are rising daily and you have back aches.. which I'm sorry to hear. I hope these are a good sign for you and not just AF playing her cruel games on you... Will you be testing over the weekend?

User Image[/url][/url]

I tested yesterday and was bfn...woke up this morning to slight temp dip (still well above cover line) but have some yellowish/brown cm this morning and mild cramping af is due Monday so I bet this is her welcome sign. I usually spot b4 hand but not yellow...it usually pinkish brownish red lol I promised hubby I wouldn't retest until at least Monday I've been a testing freak the last few months!

10 years ago

Good morning everyone! How is everybody doing? I hope good :) I have been having crazy vivid dreams but that's normal for me in the TWW... Nothing new here. Breast are finally just a tiny bit sore on the sides when I push them in.. usually they are very sore by now.. Not hopeful about a bfp.. Of course I secretly always hope I get one.. but my rational mind has never seen one.. so it tells me why now... I'm not feeling negative, just being a realist. Well we shall see. Af is due on Tues.

@Randi ~ I don't like seeing those bfn's... sorry :( Maybe with your temp dip/yellow cm you are having implantation? Hmm? I guess we shall know soon won't we? I'm right there with ya hon on the same schedule. Do you have kids? I don't have any of my own. I'm 41 and still hoping for my miracle.

User Image[/url][/url]

I have a 7 year old, but my husband has no children of his own. Im 31 hes 39 I'm pretty sure I'm out for this month with the cramping I've been having but only time can tell and I'm super impatient :)

10 years ago

Hey everybody

It's quiet today!

@miraclemama what are you up to today? I had some weird dreams also and like about 5 different dreams about random stuff. But I guess that's about right for me anytime. I got up and went to the gym before coming in to my part-time job. I have been trying to add my picture on etsy and to follow you and I can't figure it out. I do everything from my iPhone so they didnt make the app very user friendly. Glad you are putting things up there.

@randi sorry about your BFN, I had one yesterday too and they suck! Hope it's implant bleeding, is it possible that you miscalculated your O date.

AFM: @miraclemama didn't really see a preg for me yesterday so I guess it's October to deliver in June AFTER an hSG. My temp went up to 98.52 this morning, bbs still sore, etc etc all symptoms that could be PMS. However when I entered my temp in Fert Friend this morning a big notice popped up and said that it was changed my O date to CD16 instead of 14??? Fert Friend has never done that so I am confused. Am I 10 or 8dPo????

10 years ago

Oh here's the link to my chart:

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/439983/

10 years ago

Hey ladies I'm don't know what I am I thought I was 12 dpo but I'm not quite sure when I OV. I got a bfn this morning. Im still hopeful. The witch is due next week so we will see!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo