Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6291 - 6300 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Welcome to the new ladies! Hopefully this cycle will be the one for you guys!

@miracle-UGH dont you hate dreams like that?! I have them often. I have to remind myself...they are JUST dreams. How are you feeling at 4dpo??

@rebecca-Like miracle says...you are pregnant!! I hope you are feeling better today about everything!

AFM-Hmmmm I think i am 12dpo? Maybe 11...shoot, i dont know. I will have to go check. I am feeling pretty good. My nips are kinda burning a bit but i am sure that is normal. Weather is gloomy here in WA and I am missing our sunny days! I hope they come soon. So I will be in bathing suit territory for Memorial Day weekend and i need to be down 10 pounds. That is my goal! Working out tonight!

Hope everyone is doing well today.

10 years ago

We find out the gender next week on May 15. I'm so excited.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena ~ How EXCITING! I can't wait to hear the news. What do you think?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

We think girl but who knows.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

OMG Athena!

LSchrader, I've noticed that myself this month. I haven't been tracking my symptoms in this method for long, so I'm wondering if I'm making mountains out of molehills - I'm not sure I can remember a time where my nibs have been so sensitive. It isn't as bad today as it was yesterday for me, so that makes me think that it is more PMS.

10 years ago

@pinder-Unfortunaltely PMS and pregnancy symptoms can be the same so there is really no way to know. I do think some thing can probably be different. My SIL had a TON of thick white CM her BFP cycle and had never had that before. I think everyone is different, but the more we focus on the "signs" the more we make ourselves crazy.

The ONLY month I had crazy sensitive nips where they felt like they were on fire, was my very first month of trying and i am 95% positive I had a chemical pregnancy that month. I have had nothing like that since. I was feeling some of it yesterday, but i really think it was my bra.

I have focused SO much on babies and pregnancy that I forgot to take care of myself this last year. So for now, I am focusing on me. I am going to lose ten pounds and I am going to get back to the point where I am happy with myself. If I get pregnant during that time I will be thirlled. If not, it's ok too.

Haha, Sorry, I know my post is not what you were asking for at all! Sometimes i just get typing and keep going!

p.s. ELTON is coming to Seattle! WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!

10 years ago

LOL, actually LSchrader, it's exactly what I needed. I need to keep perspective right now, and you're absolutely right on the similarities between PMS and Pregnancy symptoms. Thank you for reminding me of that!

Maintaining good health is vary important, and often times it's the hardest thing to do. Just cutting out caffeine has been a challenge for me, ditto for anything that could be mistaken for exercise. I am a self-professed lazy bones, so if you're managing to do it, you're a better person than me!

10 years ago

Well 5 dpo today and nothing but crazy dreams here. I dreamt I found myself lost and then somehow in Italy. This man in my dream said in his happy thick Italian accent "your in Italy". I noticed these wooden signs everywhere that had "Ceviche" written on them. I had no idea what ceviche meant. I googled it when I woke this morning and it means a fish dish.. lol Weird dreams for sure. Going back to LA tomorrow to be with my mom and sister for Mother's Day. My mom needs help. Probably stay 5 days. Hopefully this makes the time go by faster for me.

What is everyone doing for Mother's Day?

User Image[/url][/url]

Aarrghh! I've not been on here in ages!! Thought I had better check in.

Welcome to the new ladies & so glad @fungus your absolutely sure of your bfp!

Sky~24 weeks!! It really has flown by. So glad you got your carpets done, those nesting instincts kicking in

Athena~ So sorry to hear about your heartache. Your family must be incredibly strong to weather all the tragedy.
Excited to hear what your little beans going to be, you think girl?

Football~ Gosh you have a lot of organising to do in such a short space of time. Really do hope you find your perfect house & how its all going to come together.

Miracle~ Glad your mums on the mend. Sounds like you have lined up the chaps to meet the egg so to say
Hope you get your bfp soon. Crazy dreams too, ceviche, how random but obviously relevant!

LSchrader~ Your outlook is great! Concentrate on you and the rest will follow. I really want you & miracle to get your bambinos soon.

Rebecca~ You always inspire me, you never stop! All the housework, charity events, your amazing woman! 20 weeks too, I'm made up for you!

Pisces~ Is hubby here this month? Hope your well.

AFM: Got my dreaded results! All clear, normal for my ultrasound & HSG. Dave's results were "normal", not got the letter explaining yet but called & she told me there and then. I'm going to sound like a spoiled brat but I really had myself prepared that there could be a problem, that I totally hadn't thought about how I would feel if there wasn't! At first I was gutted because it meant I can't be fixed! That make sense?! I thought I'm stopping myself from getting pregnant as I m stressing about it. I got drunk, woke up the next day & had a real laugh at myself & now I'm fine!! It will happen when it happens because it can & I am so grateful for that. Work has kept me super busy and I've been gallivanting off to see family I realise I've not been on here as much and I'm CD17 of a 24/25 cycle, I'm getting better!

Missed you all though & I love reading your posts

User Image

10 years ago

@Prinder ~ Hope your pms symptoms calm down and that you feel better. 13 dpo? When is af due? Will you be testing early? Good luck.

@Bean ~ Well that's good news that you and your dh have no apparent fertility issues. I pray you get your bfp in God's perfect timing. You are right, it will happen when it happens.

@Lschrader ~ Yes, bathing suit weather is approaching fast, but I don't think I will be in one this summer. I feel way to chubby for one right now. Of course if I am near water I will wear one and go swimming.. :) When is Af due for you?

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo