Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1161 - 1170 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@trouble OMG Girl! Glad you can get that CD3 blood work. Are they going to do a baseline sono as well? Has it started full blown? Girl get online and order OPK's galore, you are the type that will have to OPK test more often. Let us know how the bloodwork goes!

AFM: don't think I am starting today because my temp was back up to 98.14 today so maybe tomorrow. To be honest I don't even know when I will be late. As @jsx this has been the wackiest cycle EVER...lol. Tomorrow the VP's of my company are coming to present my team with awards for brig the metric winners of te quarter and it's finally above 80 degrees and I have cute little crochet cream color dress I want to wear and I'm afraid because I don't know when or if to expect this witch. **oh well, such as life **

10 years ago

@jsx and while you are peeking, can you look at mine? Don't think temp rise was sharp enough to support yesterday being an implant dip.

10 years ago

Ok, not sure if this will work but this is last cycle's chart.
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=208792

Will just be blood work as only family doctor but have appointment with fertility clinic mid June and they will do ultrasounds.

@pisces- stay away witch!

User Image

10 years ago

intoruble your chart is all over the place!! is this the first cycle ever temping? if so make sure temp every day same time and same way either vag or mouth! its very hard to tell even if there was an O for you sorry i wish i could help you more! maybe once you get the hang of things youll start to see your pattern and pin point everything then!

pieces everyone is different when it comes to implantation dips some ppl dont even get one and can still be pregnant and you see others do get a dip and still have af show i hope thats not your case but when your temp does go back up its usually a good sign! as im looking at your chart i really think you may have O on monday and your only 9 dpo! i hope for your sake but i could be wrong!you could sill get preggo and not get a positive for awhile as for my last pregnancy i didnt get pos until almost 6 weeks! so my fingers are still Xd and good luck sweet heart!

User Image

10 years ago

Ok, so maybe I wasn't using the best thermometer! I have been using a digital themrometer (ear) that gives accuracy of 0.1.

Off to shops at lunch to but a bbt special one!!!

I have been doing the same time or sometimes an hour or so earlier if I wake up earier as thought if I went back to sleep and then took when alarm went off it would be messed up by not being uninterrupted sleep?!

I love this forum and the help it gives!

User Image

10 years ago

Definetly do not use an ear thermometer. Use an oral one. It is better to go back to sleep and take it at the normal tine rather than earlier . I got mine at rite aide for $10. Pretty cheap.

User Image

10 years ago

Love this BFP train that has started! Wheeeeww! So exciting!!!! We all just need to get on this train now!! Congrats to all you mommas!

@pis- I am SO intrigued by this reading of yours!!! I am going to check out that site for sure :)

10 years ago

@jsx OMG!!! I was looking at my chart and I said to myself it really looks like I didn't O until Monday and I counted which would make me only 9dpo. I typed it and someone called me to their desk and I came back and you replied with the same thing. I'm excited because I actually picked on something with this charting thing ...lmao lmao.,.i feel like the light bulb finally turned on. **my theme music clicks on**50 cent Go Angee, it's ya birthday**lmao lmao oh man if I am only 9dpo then I have been way off. Waaaayyyyyy off. **only time will tell** but she feels like she's coming today.

@trouble yes girl get that basal thermometer. As you can see, temp'ing and charting is quite a learning process.

@lsch I know i keep reading it. I am going to order the in dept reading. @jsx is the one who linked me to the lady and her prices are reasonable.

10 years ago

yes in toruble you def need to get a digital you can even find a basal thermometer at walgreens if you have thos around where you live get one! even if you take temp early remeber it and then temp again at normal time very day and you can compare even on some websites you can adjust your temps with the two you do take and it helps but most importantly try to take same time every day orally!!

pieces i felt as if i was getting af esp after the temp dip so that sounds promising to me!! i ad the cramping and back pain and
as soon as i noticed the temp dip it was even more cramping ans back pain!! so your still in until the witch shows her ugly face!!

afm i went to my second blood work today now just a waiting game on results! lol i hate waiting!! i really dont have the cramping anymore just off and on but the back pain is still there, the tiredness hit me hard the last few days yesterday being the worst i felt like i was falling asleep at the wheel at 4 in afternoon! scared me a lil so i def try to take a nap before i go into work for my nightly shift 430-10! i hope my numbers are going up the correct amount! im very nervous since my last mc! i hope everything is fine, im sure it is esp since hearing what Tania the psychic said!! stick lil bean stick!!

User Image

10 years ago

J I took another test this am and noticably darker. I have had crazy cramps and bslight backache too that started the day of my temp dip. Leg cramps started last night and I feel like I could eat a hippo lol. The cramps had me a little worried cuz off and on they would be a little strong. Not strong like I needed pain meds but strong enough to worry me. I have read cramps are nor.al but it still scares me

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo