Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4191 - 4200 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I had a temp dip this morning, if that means O, shouldn't I have seen a positive OPK already?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=271448

User Image

10 years ago

Lyrah - I had what I think was O spotting last cycle around day 10, and didn't O until day 13-15. Good luck!

AFM - ok, this is weird. CD8, and I got a high reading on the monitor. Last cycle I got a high on CD12, followed by a peak reading on CD13. Last cycle I had all the signs, EWCM, ovary pains, the pink streaking....today I have nothing. I'm still spotting from AF! No CM, no ovary pains, just a backache and some cramping...which I thought was the tail end of AF. I guess I'll see what happens tomorrow.

User Image

10 years ago

Lyrah I have spotting prior to ovulation, like a few days before. Or if you have bd'd your cervix is probably still low so dh could have irritated it and caused the spotting.

Skyline I've had dips that aren't ovulation related. I'd bd just in case but not stop using the opk's just in case.

Rebecca that is strange.

Happy thanksgiving everybody!! My opk was almost positive this morning so I'm hoping for a turkey day positive :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Happy thanksgiving, ladies!!! Hope you're all enjoying a relaxing day with loved ones.

Noticed some EWCM-looking/creamy CM last night. Think it was a second estrogen surge. BDed last night just in case, but it's a week before AF and it's gone now so I'm still confident that I'm 7DPO.

I hope you all get your positive OPKs today!!!! :)

User Image

10 years ago

I got my positive opk Yay!

10 years ago

Yay Athena! Have fun!

User Image

10 years ago

@athena & Rebecca thanks. That is probably what it is then. I'm not used to seeing any O symptoms this early so thanks for confirming.

@athena & football good luck!!!!!

10 years ago

@football - Hope these are BFP signs! Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I have never had lower back pain until the first day of AF.

@Lyrah - I have had to work hard to keep mine under control. :-P Were you still having bladder discomfort when you saw the blood? I have had blood in my urine during flare ups.

@athena - Thanks. :) You always have good answers! So glad you got a positive OPK! Mine are still negative. Trying not to let it get in my head, I was just really hoping to O by today.

AFM - CD18... still waiting to O, DH wasn't up for BDing tonight, do I guess it's for the best.

User Image

10 years ago

No problem skyline, I'm glad I can help.

Thanks Lyrah and rebecca.

10 years ago

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! Ok since a few of you are mentioning things that are strange, not noticed or out of the ordinary this cycle, I have my own weirdness happening... I have had ewcm for 6 days now. I don't know what the heck to think. I'm on cd 17. TMI here but I'm talking about the clear stretchy slippery full on ewcm here. Crazy! Maybe when you get older your body does this big grand finale like on 4th of July and just shoots off all the eggs..lol My vitamins, fertility blend and vitamin D are working! I hope I O'd and that I bedded enough.

@Athena ~ Yippie.. Your got a positive opk. Happy for you.. now go make your lil bean. Good luck.

@Skyline ~ I hope you see a positive opk soon and O.

@Lyrah ~ It could be ovulation spotting and/or break through bleeding. It's where your hormones drop so quickly that you bleed a little bit. I have had that a few times in my life followed by 5 days later true ovulation spotting. It scared me until I learned what it was.

@Football ~ I get second patches of ewcm a week or closer to AF a few times.

@Pisces ~ How was your Thanksgiving? You seeing any signs of Ovulation yet?

Just think if we get BFP's this cycle it's a thanksgiving conceived baby or next cycle for it will be a christmas conceived baby! I will take either one. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo